Off Duty / On Duty

rebel_gunman

Out of those choices I would take cold. At least I can put more warming layers on. On heat I can only go so far! I wanna be able to keep my underwear on!

• 2 weeks later...

Gunman here,

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDES!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!

Nothing interesting on my end. Same ol' stuff as every day...

Stay cool guys :cool:

Gunman, out.

-End of Entry.

Oh, hey R_G. Still alive I see. :>

Oh, hey R_G. Still alive I see. :>

It's always a good thing to find that out, yes. :P - Glad to see all is well with you, Rebel.

• 2 weeks later...

... I'm doing science and I'm still alive! XD

No but really, just busy as hell.

U.S. Army, :yuno: Y U NO GIVE ME REST!!?!

U.S. Army, :yuno: Y U NO GIVE ME REST!!?!

Hopefully when scaling down current operations you will indeed get some much-needed respite. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Gunman here,

Got moved to new barracks and new room. Signal sucks and I'm rationing the signal since it only allows 3 GB a month and if I buy internet, it comes in bundles. I already have phone, I don't need cable, and is still way over 100 bucks just for limited internet. So... nah. I'll keep rationing my free internet...

Training has intensified and more training follows this coming months and early this year as well.

Hope all is going well and you guys are doing way better than me.

Still alive by the way :D

Y'all stay cool and chilled!

-End of Entry.

Always a good thing to hear from you again, Gunman! You keep kicking ass and taking names for us. :P

• 1 month later...

Gunman here,

My batteries have been drained from work--and for the fact that here in Alaska there's only 3 to 4 hours of sunlight and 20 to 21 hours of darkness. I can't remember the last time I paid you guys a visit... *sees date of previous post* Never mind... it's been a while indeed!

I'm alive, doing well. Struggling, but well. I hope all of you have been doing better than I am.

You guys think I'm gone for a long time? Wait till Fallout 4 or The Elder Scrolls VI comes out! I will be no where to be found! XD

Well guys, you know what day is tomorrow... yup... FRIDAY!!! :D

I'll see the survivors later after the 21st. lol

Gunman, out.

-End of Entry.

As I've previously stated, it is always reassuring to hear from you again, Rebel.  :P

• 5 weeks later...

Gunman here,

Well... post 12/21/2012 looks a hell of a lot like any other new year. Good to see nothing happened... other than a bunch of crazy stuff happening/ready to happen as the year goes on.

Signal still sucks... I miss my old room across post. Where signal was 4 bars max as suppose 2 bars. No sun most of the day. Makes me feel too tired and sleepy. And work takes most of my energy reserves away so by the end of the day I'm already beat.

Maybe during summer I'll be more active... hopefully.

Good news is I already have a house in SoCal. City of Bakersfield. Ready to get out and hopefully enter law enforcement. And found a nice little gun place there. Adequately called The 2nd Amendment. Gonna be visiting that place quite too often to hang out at the range.

Gunman, out.

-End of Entry.

Congrats on your accomplishments, Rebel; that residency situation and future occupational choice especially. :-P - With any luck I'll be joining the same field in the future.

• 2 months later...

Gunman here,

Been busy as hell. Now that the weather is starting to get warmer and everything is starting to defrost, training has doubled! I've also been assigned to guard duty at an "undisclosed location" since this past Monday.

Also, the usual signal-depletion barracks has intensified it's signal blocking capabilities. Even cellphone signal sucks! Every once in a while I get a wopping 2 bars! Hope you've all been doing good. I try. Also been on a purchase spree. As of today, I got an MP5, an AK, an AR-15, a 1911 and a bow. I still intend to make my collection grow.

Hope to be here more often. If signal improves, I might just be. Just remember: Once Fallout 4 comes out, no need to fill a missing person statement. I'll be somewhere in the wasteland.

Stay cool and don't let terror win! We'll come out on top!

FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!

Gunman, out.

• Like 2

As I've previously stated on multiple occasions, it is reassuring to hear from you again, Rebel.  Good to see that you've been occupying your time! :P

• 1 month later...

Gunman here,

It's been a while, I know. I'm doing ok so far. You know, work, guard, training, rest, etc. Gotta earn them pennies, right? By the way, I might be getting too political, for odvious reasons. I did not want to be involved in politics, but when they began to carv at the 2nd Amendment and further restrict it, well... it's kinda trying to crush on my hopes to start a firearms collection to which I want to add AKs, ARs, and several typed that this currect administration want to ban. So, when one tries to get involved in such news, one finds more stuff to later come to the conclusion that it's not just guns and crazy people, it's not about gun control... it's people control. Also, I might be looking at a lot of conspiracy theories as well, but so many facts of the govenrment today were at some point conspiracy theories. And so many of the things one say "It can never happen here." Have already happened in the past or are in the process of. I don't trust one party over another, they are all skilled liars... aka: politicians. I might consider myself to be a constitutionalist maybe. I've tried to look for positive things about our current government, but I have not seen anything yet. And the scary part is that someone from some government agency is reading this like, "Another nut job that thinks we are watching everything he posts... Let's take a look at his other posts."

Anyway, so ... All George Orwell's fictional reality aside... Been good so far, don't be surprised if I posts a couple of "Police State" warnings type stuff, and just enjoy my lunacy rants. No, but really, all good on my end so far.

Hope you all been ok. SF-O seems to be full of new faces. Meanwhile Lobo is just chillin'. No help from him when I'm on guard... as usual. ... Time to go. He's giving me the stink-eye.

Stay safe, stay alert, stay cool.

Gunman out.

-End of entry.

• Like 1

Appropriate reaction;

i-thought-this-was-amurica_o_950783.jpg

--

Good to hear from you again, Rebel.  :)

I don't get it ether

Roof rack anyone?

Jesus, that doesn't look safe at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Gunman here,

Day 165: The hersheys' kisses still don't realize I'm a human wearing a tin foil hat...

Nah, but really, still alive. Less that 3 months till my release from active duty. Still guarding the gates till the end of this month. And still checking in with the aid station due to my leg injury from back in 2009 (while in the Corps) still bothering me! I guess I'll be joining thousands on VA backlogs. Thinking about joining the local SCSM in So-Cal. I hope California doesn't turn any more stupid when it comes to gun laws! I have an AK, S&W M&P AR, and an MP5 I want to take home with me.

Signal still sucks! As it always does in any military istallation... or it might be just my luck.

I will make future attempts to visit more often.

Gunman, out.

-End of Entry.

• Like 1

Seems like you'll finally be outta' there soon - can't wait to see you around these parts more often, Rebel. :P

You're going to, at least, need to do some gun modifications to get those in unless there's veteran exemption clauses in the gun rules.

I imagine all those guns have pistol grips and detachable magazines, as well as flash hiders. To be legal in California, the magazines are going to be pinned at 10 round capacity, a bullet button installed, and flash hiders removed. Also if you have a heatshield on any of 'em, I do believe that's illegal as well (unless it was the only "assault" feature on the weapon, same goes for the other problem features). Also, do they have the minimum 16 inch barrel length? Shorter than that and they're considered a "Short Barreled Rifle" which is a class II firearm I believe, meaning it's not normally accepted under federal laws, not just state, unless the weapon was brought into the country before 1986, I believe. 

Obviously look into these laws yourself more as I don't really know offhand the specifics of them.

• Like 1