My life - A Blue Blur

Geo Stelar

lol I don't know what title to put in here, then Sonic just zoomed around in my mind, so I got this topic's title from him. So don't go around thinking my life is sad. ;)

Anyways, you could always learn about me in here. So I should start with the basics.

I am a male. I'm 16 years old, so my mom tells me I'm just several years from being a man. When that time comes, I am a male-man. :troll::lol:;):-P

I like a lot of things. Video games, music, dancing, games, sports, television, internet, even hanging out at school. :-)

My hobbies include listening to music, dancing with myself ;) ;) , sleeping, and, of course, hangin' out here at SF-O. I also like hearing and saying jokes (probably more of the former), and when I'm in the mood I'll try to keep everybody happy. :friends:

And I have lots of imagination, especially for the video games and songs. Sometimes when I listen to music, in my head I'm imagining a vid. game character (i.e. Sonic, Megaman, Link) duking it out in an AMV-style presentation, in timing with the song. :)

I like video games. A LOT. Top of my list are the RPG's: I've always liked the concept of having your 'own' character in the game. I also like racing, action, and some of the puzzle games.

So yeah. Oh, and I live in the Philippines. Probably the only country that starts classes in June and ends in March. lmao. I'm starting college this coming June; An engineering course. Good luck to me! :-)

lol I just woke up to find a big cockroach crawling near the door of my room. It wasn't paying attention when I left my room very quick. Suddenly I remembered an old trick my dad taught me. I got a bottle of soap and used it to spray soap and soap bubbles all over the 'roach. Sooner or later it was dead :) .

Anyways. I also had fun with a friend of mine yesterday. We played Warcraft (Frozen Throne) and fought against each other. You can take a guess at who won :P .

I finally found a way of keeping myself entertained while in a bathroom: listening to music, lol :lol:

As for today, we'll be busy with the house chores and I gotta plan out my meeting with my friend coming May 3. :)

It's summer season, yet it's raining. Oh man. i hope it doesn't rain on May 3 :/

Anyways one of my friends who came back home from the US invited me over and we had a great play time!!! We played games like Mario & Sonic at the 2012 London Olympic Games, Portal 2 (man I wish portal guns were real; I need a getaway every now and then :lol: ), Skyrim, Mario Kart 7, HALO 3, and Skylanders: Spyro's misAdventure! We had so much fun today I lost track of time and came home just in time for a talk with my mother (.. which made me wish about real portal guns) :lol:

I also went out with my friends today and I gave them a treat over at the mall (Man, I would have treated many SF-O users if I'm here, y'know what I mean? ;):D:friends: ) and watched Avengers. I, having watched it twice already, just used the movie time to sleep (lol), then we went to an amusement park. The roller Coaster, among many other rides, made me wish I hadn't eaten on our way there :facepalm::lol::banghead::wacko::burned:

Just got our old playstation fixed and got it up and running again!

I played games like Crash, Spyro 2, Metal Slug 3, Strikers II 1945, Pepsiman, among many, many others!!

But it gotta has some disadvantage, right?

less than a month and summer vacation's over. Da** my play time :(

• Like 1

I am in a conversation with a good friend (and mod) about cars, and these are my favorites, just in case anyone is to be very kind as to give me one o' these for Christmas ;):P:lol:

Ford anglia 105E

Ford.anglia.105e.moors.arp.750pix.jpg

2nd gen Camaro

800px-2nd_Chevrolet_Camaro.jpg

Chevy Camaro ZL1

Chevrolet_Camaro_ZL1_front.jpg

SSC Ultimate Aero EV (electric vhicle)

SSC+Ultimate+Aero+1.jpg

BMW i8

800px-BMW_i8_Concept_IAA.jpg

On second thought, liking them is as far as I can go :lol::P

• 2 weeks later...

We just had our orientation at my college 2 days ago; Yesterday we started looking for reference books I can use in college, an now I HAVE TO STUDY HARD AND RECAP ALL THE MATH SUBJECTS I HAD LIKE ALGEBRA, TRIGONOMETRY, AND CALCULUS!!!! OH THE BRAIN TUMOR.....

Engineering is a lot of math, and I need all the stock knowledge I can get..... oh please help me God :P:lol:

• 10 months later...

Just survived a fresh year at college; I met some new people, made new friends, and even befriended a few of the professors! Gladly, I survived the year without failing grades :lol:

Just come back: I'm not gonna stay long however. I'm gonna be away again for second year :)

Congrats, Geo!  It will be a shame to lose you again, but I'm fairly certain it is for a good cause. :P - Good luck!

Thanks, crazy. So with that, I'm gonna do evrything I wanna do in here for the time being. Bwahahahahahahaha :trollface:

Lord Shen: What course would you take in college?

Anyways, back to the topic :P

Just got home from school: Went to a mall with a few friends to celebrate the end of our first year, and to discuss our plans next year :lol:

... and due to all the fun, I forgot to take a list of the subjects we will be taking next yr :facepalm:

Fortunately, I remember half of them:

Differential Calculus - (now this got me wondered why it wasn't paired with integral)

Individual Sports - (hell no :o )

Environmental Engineering - (Now, THIS :yes: )

Communication Arts 3 - (seriously?)

• Like 1

Lord Shen: What course would you take in college?

Applied comp sci with an emphasis on aviation maybe double majoring in performance. Either that or Mcdonald's. Not that I wouldn't be focused on my hamburger flipping duties.  I just wouldn't be dedicated enough to leave this place at will.

AirTrafficControlsmallThisistheresultofa

• Like 1

Applied comp sci with an emphasis on aviation maybe double majoring in performance. Either that or Mcdonald's. Not that I wouldn't be focused on my hamburger flipping duties.  I just wouldn't be dedicated enough to leave this place at will.

I like it :yes: Actually Aviation was one of my first choices in college, but my parents think it's too dangerous (yep I wanted to be a fighter pilot, not a regular airline pilot)

I know, actually being unactive here is against my will; to be honest I actually signed in here about 3 times during my inactvity, just to see how this place is going :D

Anyways; back to topic:

Woke up late this morning, and since it is summertime in here I had like, to turn on 2 fans just to stay cool; I played my DS and had fun in LEGO Batman using batman and riddler (I'm a fan of Sly and I use Riddler in LEGO Batman. Just what is it with me and, what, canes as weapons? :lol: )

I started saving money for my next DS game. Actually I'm still deciding on what to buy between the following:

Sonic Colors

Pokemon Soul Silver

Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded

de Blob 2

Okamiden

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: the videogame

Spider-man: Edge of Time

gotta save this sig in here so I wouldn't look for it again xD

MasterChiefSigFinished.gif

• Like 2

Whoo, I' practically being bored to death here :-P It's summertime here, temperature's very hot, and nothing to keep me busy :lol:

I'm currently planning on arranging a RP that I'll be posting once it's ready and once I have the time :D

the title will be Star Fox: Heroes through Dimensions, and will feature many video game characters.

The characters (protagonists) will include the SF crew, Sly, Ratchet and Clank, Solid Snake, Ryu Hayabusa, Sonic and Shadow the hedgehogs, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Samus Aran, Master Chief, Megaman X, Omega Zero, Zero, Copy Zero, Toon Link and Zelda, Pit and Dark Pit, Meta Knight, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro (original series), Star Wolf crew, and Taterazay.

Lol ^ that's a LOT of characters, and that's gonna take LOTS of time to organize as well :lol: (i.e. a story that will be good for all of them) any more suggestions will sure be of help :)

whew. 

Restarted my game file on Pokemon White 2, just to give myself something to do in free time :lol:

I started reading The Three Musketeers, and also starting to re-read the Harry Potter series.

I'm becoming boring.....,

Not boring, but finding intuitive ways in which to occupy yourself. :P

• Like 1

Hey, crazy, what d'you think of this?  :)

Hey, crazy, what d'you think of this?  :-)

surprised-omg.png

If you could gather enough interest for that, as well as form a coherent plotline, it would perhaps be one of the greatest role-plays in the history of this site's RP board. 

• Like 2

If you could gather enough interest for that, as well as form a coherent plotline, it would perhaps be one of the greatest role-plays in the history of this site's RP board. 

That's... um.... lol. I'm still thinking about the plot :lol: something that will be fine with ALL characters to be involved.

Anyways, I've just finished cleaning my room, which was a TOTAL mess before now.

I have joined another forum, and looks like I've caught up in yet another, um, discussion, which reminded me strongly of the 2 topics I made in the counter-point when it was still open :facepalm:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Something is definitely up with me. I'm reading the forum's guides to TF2 when I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE GAME, NOR STEAM.

:facepalm:

da123ac400a7e7d6d2a99c561b4df81d.jpg

You know nothing is keeping you from remedying both of those conundrums.

Also, we totally wrote guides for TF2, didn't we?

You know nothing is keeping you from remedying both of those conundrums.

(I don't understand...,)

Also, we totally wrote guides for TF2, didn't we?

Yep, I'm reading the guides written by the members. Oddly I'm reading them. 

I mean you can make a Steam account, and get TF2. Both of them are free, and widely used by members.

• Like 1

I mean you can make a Steam account

Hmm, I can do this rigt now :D

and get TF2

But this will have to wait. I think my notebook computer can't handle it. Maybe if I can get a new monitor for my desktop computer ^_^

But this will have to wait. I think my notebook computer can't handle it. Maybe if I can get a new monitor for my desktop computer ^_^

Ah, but don't forget to at least try. TF2 ask so little of your hardware.  For me ,it works like a charm on a single core 2Ghz AMD with 2GB of RAM--That is, if you don't mind a somewhat choppy framerate.  Also, tell us when that steam account is up and running, yo.

EDIT: :D :yes:

• Like 1