And Just When It Couldn't Get Any Worse...

Snys93

I'm thinking about a number between 1 and 10. Have you thought of one yet? When I'm asked that I always think of the number 8.

8 has always been my favorite number since I was a child. Its even, sounds good in a joke involving eating other numbers and when you put it on its side it becomes the infinity symbol. I tend to like my pizza in eights, baking in eights, its just something about the number I can't just fathom. Its truly a mystery to me and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

When trying to understand the different based number systems it is nice to think of the number ten as one-zero.

In decimal that's: zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, one-zero

In octal that's: zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, one-zero

In binary that's: zero, one, one-zero

So, one-zero is my fave.

/math post

When trying to understand the different based number systems it is nice to think of the number ten as one-zero.

In decimal that's: zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, one-zero

In octal that's: zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, one-zero

In binary that's: zero, one, one-zero

So, one-zero is my fave.

/math post

dancemoves.jpeg

• Like 1

Everyone has their favorite saying, either preferring a quote or clever mantra.

For instance if you were to say, 'Nothing unreal exists', what exactly are you trying to convey? Perhaps for example that our dreams, manifestations of our subconscious have no baring on reality and therefore have no substance and otherwise exist.

Or perhaps something more famous well received:

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Occam's Razor

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Revenge triumphs over death." - Francis Bacon

"That which does not kill you makes you stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There never was a good war, or a bad peace." - Benjamin Franklin

"When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained." - Mark Twain

"Those who command themselves, command others." - William Hazlitt

"Many evil things there are that your strong walls and bright swords do not stay." - J. R.R. Tolkien

"We all hope. It's what keeps us alive." - David Mamet

Whats yours?

• 4 months later...

It is time to update.

Snys here. Haven't been here in a while, I've been dicking around DeviantArt and getting pretty good at it :D Anyway, I want to get back here where I belong. Starfox has been a part of my life since I could remember, so I wanted to come back.

Sorry that its a short update, but thats all I have right now.

Note: I can't get into the chatroom. Have I been banned from the chat or something? If its a bug please let me know :-)

• Like 1

You've been talking in the chatroom. I see your post saying "Hi there" 3 times. I've just been on other tabs and being busy to reply right away.

And I know what you mean, Starfox is a big part of my life too (At least my childhood) that's why when I played command, a big part of me died (Kinda like how I watched teen titans go... The original teen titans was a big part of my childhood... And to see it degraded to... THAT?! It cuts deep...

• Like 1

You've been talking in the chatroom. I see your post saying "Hi there" 3 times. I've just been on other tabs and being busy to reply right away.

And I know what you mean, Starfox is a big part of my life too (At least my childhood) that's why when I played command, a big part of me died (Kinda like how I watched teen titans go... The original teen titans was a big part of my childhood... And to see it degraded to... THAT?! It cuts deep...

Thanks bro, though I think these bugs are a lot more serious than I thought. When editing my posts my changes don't show up and when I am in the chat (which I forgot to mention) it just tells me to wait for the chatroom to load and it stays that way.

BTW, Teen Titans dude that show was cut short too soon. Shame, thats for damn sure.

Thanks bro, though I think these bugs are a lot more serious than I thought. When editing my posts my changes don't show up and when I am in the chat (which I forgot to mention) it just tells me to wait for the chatroom to load and it stays that way.

BTW, Teen Titans dude that show was cut short too soon. Shame, thats for damn sure.

Oh, I haven't experience any glitches on my end. I work at a forum that uses IPB like this one and what you're going through does sound familiar. Although that just sort of fixed its self (Unless my boss fixed it without telling me)

EDIT- I think the user had to clear his cache/history/all that fun stuff then it started to work. Also try being here on a different web browser like chrome/firefox.

Apparently it continued in Japan. But the new remake called Teen titans go... Its WORSE of an insult to the series than Starfox command is... Yeah, its a bold statement to say that, but I will stand by that FACT forever!

• Like 1

Oh, I haven't experience any glitches on my end. I work at a forum that uses IPB like this one and what you're going through does sound familiar. Although that just sort of fixed its self (Unless my boss fixed it without telling me)

EDIT- I think the user had to clear his cache/history/all that fun stuff then it started to work. Also try being here on a different web browser like chrome/firefox.

Apparently it continued in Japan. But the new remake called Teen titans go... Its WORSE of an insult to the series than Starfox command is... Yeah, its a bold statement to say that, but I will stand by that FACT forever!

Thanks for the tip :D

Thanks for the tip :D

Tell me if it works or not, It'll be nice to have a confirmed fix for that issue. And My memory is fuzzy because it was years ago that happened so I wasn't entirely sure what the fix was

Edit- I'm getting your replies in the chat box.

"Hell, it didn't work"

But from the sound of it, the loading screen blocks it. Well my forum doesn't have a chat box like that so I can't help you there, and its been years since my forum had a problem so if clearing stuff doesn't work... Then I don't know what to tell you :/ (I also have no access to background stuff here so I can't look deeper for the problem)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi all, popping in for a spell.

I have a bit of good news, it seems I have a secret admirer. Yeah, me :-P

And it also seems shes been the shadows for quite a while now, which has me worried a bit. I know how feelings go when you are too shy to reveal your intentions which true is the case here. I thought I was shy but it seems she is more than I am.

I found out via a friend of mine who told me straight out, "Someone has their eye for you." I said, "Really?"

So long story short: She likes me, I know about it but she doesn't know that I know.

Yeah...a bit complicated to say the least...and I've as far as I know I never met this girl. But knowing that I know who she is, I'm gonna play it safe for now.

I'm not a vain guy, at least I like to think I am. When I heard about his for the first time I wondered, "What does she look like?" Though I do appreciate beauty it is not that important to me. I'm looking for a girl who is all heart. But to my surprise...shes a looker and very cute to boot.

Later this week I have a chance to meet her, offer a friendly hello and for now Friend zoned.

Thats all for now, I'll update later.

Τα λέμε αÏγότεÏα. (See you later.)