The Mechanic's Log

LadyMajora1024

Hello guys :) Welcome to my Journal.

Recently, a lot of interesting things have happened. Several months ago, I started Electrical Tech at BACC, which is training for the feilds that pertain to...well, Electrical Wiring and such. I at first had trouble understanding what the fuck was going on, since I didn't even know what a Rake and Break or a 5-in-1 screw driver was, but it became really easy after a couple weeks and I recently aced my Tools test. I am so excited, because today, we get to wire a 20 amp breaker to a service box, and then attatch it to a G.F.C.I outlet, which will then control another outlet. It's pretty confusing for those who don't know about this stuff.

Another thing that's exciting is that I will be heading into the Military Feild after High School. I am deciding whether to go into the Marine Corps. to be a Mechanic, The Air Force to do Avionics, or the National Guard to be a Mechanic. Gah! It's so confusing! If anyone has an opinion, then let me know what you should think I should do :). Speaking of Marine Corps., My Fiance, who is right now in BMT for the Marines, will be returning home in 5 weeks! I'm very excited :D. Like, geeking out because I finally get to see him soon after a 3 month period. It's really hard for me not to be able to see him or anything, but we write letters and such, and it helps :). I get letters from him about once or twice a week and it makes me feel a lot better to know he's doing alright.

I have class in a little bit, and I will be on later to show you guys the projects I'm working on at the moment. Gimme some comments on how you think this was for a first Journal :). Talk to ya'll later!

~Star A.

And Welcome back to you.

Yes welcome :P, and also quite a bit has seemed to have happened since you were last here. Also even though he's hardly around now a days, if you ever want to talk to some one who knows electricity speak to user.

As for a first post its quite a shocker, i'm sure we'll have a lot of surprised users.

• 5 months later...

3/21/14

Hello fellow SF-O people!

Yes, it's been about a month or so I believe since I've been active. I have my reasons though since a lot has happened. I recently had my ACT's, MME's and Work Key's exams that are very important if I want to go to college and get a good job and such. They were actually somewhat challenging since I moved from a school with different curriculum and learning speeds than the one I'm at. I was at a huge disadvantage because of CHS' idea to jump me ahead a whole 1 year class in math and science because I was behind due to the whole "IEP" situation. So I didnt know half the shit on my exams because they were from classes that I was skipped through. Not only that but I was at Pansophia too, so moving schools made it kind of worse.

I also recently lost my uncle, who was a very close relative with my mom and great grandmother (his mom). It was actually about a year after my grandma, whom I was very very very close with, died, and to make it stranger, they both died at the same exact age; 56 I believe. My great great grandmother is still alive in a nursing home at the age of 93. Although, we don't expect her to live much longer since she is starting to wither away to nothing. Literally all you see on her is skin and bones. She's very thin. 

Finally, I recently found out that my boyfriend is getting deployed to Japan for two years after he comes home to visit for 12 days. It's going to be hard but we can still talk to each other and stuff. We never really see each other anyway so it wont be any different from what's happening now other than a time change and a little less conversation between us. Other than that nothing else is really going on. I won't be on as much anymore but I will do what I can. For now, Ciao.