The Ultimate Story

fanfictiondreamer

I have a story that I have dreamt up since I was 9 years old. I don't have a lot of confidence that people will like it, but it has brought me a great deal of happiness. I have been wanting to share this story for a very long time. You will notice some things about it that you may not like, such as ideas that will contradict others that you might be fond to. You have to understand something, this story is my story only. Nothing else will change from this. This I try to isolate from theoriginal versions of these characters. If you would like to see what I mean, check it out. Here's where you will find my story.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9862430/1/The-Ultimate-Story-the-Beginnings

I can't guarantee that it will be the best story you will ever read, but it is something that I really love.

Feel free to read the other chapters. On the right hand corner next to the chapter title, there are 2 buttons, one's a menu button, the other says "next". They will take you to the other chapters.

Thanks for posting! I'm glad you decided to. :)

I've went ahead and moved your topic to Non-Starfox works since it appears to be mostly Pokemon based. Good work. :)

• 4 weeks later...

It has always been a dream of mine to share this story. There have been many things about this story that has filled me with so much joy, well, because I created it. I also wanted people to see the things about this story that has made me happy. However, time after time, I have realized that there are some things that people may not want to see. It's nothing vile to the sense of having it be written by someone with a sick fantasy life, more like being my own personal desires involving these characters in a way that is appropriate to share with kids. I am a kid at heart so I try to keep it kid friendly, nothing like you see in a lot of those crime shows. I keep what I like and leave out what I don't; those are one of the rules of my story. There will probably be some ideas that not a lot of people will approve of, especially some Pokemon and Starfox fans who are attached to original, theorized "love interests". Just something that has been bothering me for a long time. Anyway, this story contains a lot of things that I love and leave out a lot of things that I don't and some of my personal experiences, as well. It's nothing really super special, but it means so much to me. I will post summaries of each chapter of the story and leave out some important stuff in those summaries. The rest is for you to read on your own. I will never give up on this dream, even if others tell me to. That is not happening.

Well I'm really happy you've found the courage to share your story with us. Don't give up on your dream, no matter what it is. :)

Chapter 1-The Adventure's Just Begun

The story starts out with Lisa Simpson, her sister, Maggie, her puppy, Sally and their friends of the Powerpuff Girls, being the only ones in the Simpsons household with powers. How they met and got their powers were briefly described. They receive a message from Ly to leave Springfield and prepare to fight a great and powerful evil. They say their goodbyes to the citizens of Springfield and left. They were soon sent to Professor Oak's place to pick up a Pokemon and began their journey.

Chapter 1-The Adventure's Just Begun

The story starts out with Lisa Simpson, her sister, Maggie, her puppy, Sally and their friends of the Powerpuff Girls, being the only ones in the Simpsons household with powers. How they met and got their powers were briefly described. They receive a message from Ly to leave Springfield and prepare to fight a great and powerful evil. They say their goodbyes to the citizens of Springfield and left. They were soon sent to Professor Oak's place to pick up a Pokemon and began their journey.

colbert-jaw-drop.gif

• Like 4

Chapter 2-The Quest for a New Member

The girls begin their quest by finding a girl with a particular item. Their search led them to the 3 Sensational Sisters who claim that the item belongs to one of them. Misty steps in and said that it's hers. They argue until Lisa brings out a mystical item that proves that the item they were looking for belongs to Misty. Misty is revealed to have some mystic energy in her and Lisa feels that they need to be uncovered. Lisa leaves Sally to look after the Earth while they leave to have Misty see Ly.

not_having_it.gif

The concept of this fanfiction will never cease to blow my mind in the greatest way possible.

• Like 1

Chapter 3-Meet Princess Peach and Rayman

Misty was able to meet Princess Peach and Rayman during the start of her quest to awaken her dormant powers. The world that she was taken to is being attacked by vicious robot pirates. Ly reveals that Rayman is the only person to save that world from those pirates right before something terrible happens to her. A lot of this takes place during the beginning of Rayman 2: The Great Escape.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4-The Quest to Save Ly

Rayman and the girls met some creatures that told them to head to the Fairy Glades to save Ly. After she was rescued, she was able to tell what they must do to save the world that they were on. She then bestows Rayman and Misty some of their powers. If Misty hopes to gain all of her fairy powers, she must help Rayman save his world with the others.

• 1 month later...

Chapters 5 and 6-The Quest to Save Rayman's World and Misty's Revelations

The events of both chapters take place after leaving the Fairy Glades. Chapter 5 begins in the Marshes of Awakening and ends in the Menhir Hills. It also contains the Cave of Bad Dreams and at least 1 funny incident from Buttercup. Chapter 6 begins in the Canopy and ends in the Iron Mountains. It also reveals some things about Misty.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Chapter 7-Victory is at Hand

Rayman finally takes the battle to Razorbeard. After he and his friends triumphed, defeated all the pirates and freed all the slaves, Misty was finally able to receive all of her fairy powers.

Chapter 8-The Misty Mermaid

Everyone celebrates the victory against the pirates and Misty receiving her powers. She received many gifts from everyone (including a makeover). She finds out something about herself, including a new transformation power. Lisa then tells Misty that she has to train to perfect her powers and go on another planet to do so.

Chapter 9-Onward to Ripple Star

The girls, with Rayman in tow, were sent to Ripple Star to retrieve a mystical item for Ly. They meet Ribbon, the guardian of this item, who decided to go with them after their arrival on her home world.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 10-The Starfox Team

Misty is taken to planet Corneria and meets the Starfox team for the very first time. She receives a gift from one of the members of the team. Peach then reveals that she has another training plan in mind for Misty besides her fairy training, which Lisa felt was necessary.

Chapter 11-Misty's Rigorous Power and Princess Training

Misty began both her power and princess training. Her powers seemed to have improved with each passing day, but still had more work to be done. As she trained on, she received a lot of support from her friends, including Fox. As time went on, she became very close to him to a point where they became very good friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 12-Misty Reveals a Secret

Misty shows her transformation powers to her friends of the Starfox team for the first time and they go on their first underwater adventure. They discover a secret from many years ago that was hidden on the bottom of Corneria's ocean. Peppy reveals that he knows some things about Misty's transformation powers and had Misty and the rest of the team keep those powers a secret.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapters 13 and 14-Lisa Returns to Earth, DW and the Dark Pasts

In this first chapter, Lisa returns to Earth after she receives a telepathic message from her psychic puppy, Sally. She reveals some things of how both she and the people of her hometown really think of one another. Fox and Misty gets closer in their friendship and Peach takes notice of it. Ly then tells Lisa another reason why it was important for her and girls to find Misty, a reason that shocks Lisa to a sense of speechlessness. The next chapter talks about the child prodigy of the Starfox Team. Fox also finally talks to Misty about Andross and what he has done to the people of Corneria as well as Corneria, itself.

This story is going in interesting directions, sort of like the stories I imagined when I was a little kid. Can you throw in Optimus Prime riding Grimlock for me, please?

Give me some time to think about it.

Chapter 15-Birthdays and Catching Up

Everyone celebrates both Misty and Princess Peach's birthday. Peach catches up with her friends and Misty learns a new skill as part of her princess training. Everyone meets a new friend who decides to tag along with them.