What would you like to see at Universal's Nintendo Amusement Parks?

CommanderRed

So this is old news but, because of nintendo partnering up with Universal for Amusement parks and that its summer and I like going to Cedar Point and Kings Island, what would you like to see there? What kind of rides would you like to see?

I'd like to see random (soft) Mario boxes everywhere that I can jump up to and headbutt. Perhaps on rare occassions, mushrooms of the questionable kind would fall out of them. But that might be asking for too much...

As much Star Fox as is humanly possible to fit in that space. Then more Star Fox.

But really, a Star Fox roller coaster? Too good.

• Like 1

I can see a Metroid roller coaster. I can see it going down. Way down. First, up a mountain, passing Samus's gunship, then into a tunnel going straight down into the depths of brinstar, where they meet a huge animatronic named Kraid, who lets out a huge roar at the riders, terrifying them, then sending them back up, through the back of the mountain. That's one experience I don't think anyone could forget.

Wait? There's going to be Nintendo Amusement Parks? How did I not know about this?

Well, I do not know what I want to see but I do know what I don't want to see. Nothing from Mario, Kirby, or Earthbound. Lord knows, those games have enough publicity as it is.... And don't even try to pull the "No one played Earthbound back in the day" argument. It's 2016 and Earthbound probably has as large a following as good ol' StarFox.

9 hours ago, Shmibli7 said:

Wait? There's going to be Nintendo Amusement Parks? How did I not know about this?

Well, I do not know what I want to see but I do know what I don't want to see. Nothing from Mario, Kirby, or Earthbound. Lord knows, those games have enough publicity as it is.... And don't even try to pull the "No one played Earthbound back in the day" argument. It's 2016 and Earthbound probably has as large a following as good ol' StarFox.

Actually, it's not a Nintendo Theme Park.  Red kind of misspoke there, Nintendo is teaming up with Universal to bring Nintendo themed experiences to the Universal Studios parks.  Would explain why the Zelda booth is so well done, probably the first of the major collaboration between Nintendo and Disney's biggest rival in Theme Parks.

As for what I'd like to see, I would prefer one experience per franchise since there are so many Nintendo has.  Give each one equal representation, that way everyone gets their favorites if possible.  Mario would definitely have to be a traditional animatronic attraction.  Same for Zelda, Kirby, and Poke'mon.  Star Fox could actually do well as a space flight simulation attraction, with elements similar to Disney's Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters.  While Metroid could have an interesting idea or two.  A combination simulator animatronic ride would work well for it.  And for an interactive que experience, allow people to temporarily don Samus' Varia Suit or a Federation Commando's armor similar to the Iron Man experience still present on one of Disney's cruise lines. (Yeah, I'm mentioning Disney quite a bit, but it's something Universal can look to and copy and possibly improve upon.)

Star Fox-themed shooting gallery type ride in the vein of that Buzz Lightyear ride at Disney World. Either that, or an indoor roller coaster like Space Mountain or The Mummy's Revenge.

A Star Fox rollercoaster designed like a Cornerian Warship, or cars that look like Arwings/Wolfens.

I sure can dream

• 3 weeks later...

Something like Star Tours but with Starfox or Metroid would be hrrrrrrreeeeeggnnnnn tier.

Basically just make the Nintenoland game a reality kek

ALSO A FUCKING F-ZERO COASTER

PLS