SF Headcanon

StarMaverick

We had a plenty of old topics about headcanon, So I decide to make my own post about it. 

*Falco is a Little racist to Primates(Don't ask why)

*Fox McCloud is a Calm-minded, Bold, Charismatic, and Smartass type of leader, But when Pigma brag about Betraying his father, or Someone talked shit about his parents, He lose his cool and filled his shit like a Coffee Table.

*Leon is a master of Stealth, He Can change color(Like real chameleon) and had a suit that can cloak, (And Nintendo should never change his 64 personality and voice)

*Algy is definitely a brother of Andrew, and a younger member of star wolf, Instead of a lemur, He pretty same much has a same appearance in a Layeye's Star Fox fan comic "Star Fox Lylat Legacy"(also he Helped design the first wolfen)  

*Falco and Katt had a Brother-Sister relationship(And Katt use to have a crush in Falco in childhood, But Now she flirts with him just to annoyed him.)

* Wolf actually had a brief confrontation with James after Pigma betrayed him, But James quickly got captured before the two can actually fight.

*Slippy is a Genius! Most of the star fox's Weapon and Gadgets is build by Slippy himself, Can Solve complex problem, But can Slowed down just to make sure he didn't mess up if you asked him a Basic question(Not like a "addition and subtraction question" basic.)

*Kool's real name is Montgomery Dean(Since Katt's Surename is "Monroe" I think Kool's name should be named after a 1950's male Actor.

* Miyu and Fay is Best furry friends for life! Both joined star fox at the same time

*Panther Caruso is actually not his real name, The Name,Along with the rose is given to him from a previous "Panther" before he passed away.

*Krystal Had a adoptive father named Ranborn and a adoptive brother named Sabre, Because Rare Krystal is better then Nintendo Krystal

I had more but I post later, I just hate doing long post.

A lot of these head canon ideas are really good. Fox's personality and Krystal's Dinosaur Planet lineage were narrative assumptions I already had, and entertain even if Nintendo's official continuity doesn't.

• Like 1

Here a Few headcanons 

*Fara's father found space dynamics along with Yaru De Pon(The Tanuki at n64 Training mode) and Beltino.

*Planets of the Lylat System had their own Government and Independence,(Because it boring when Corneria controlled all the planets.)All of them agree to Formed a Intergovernmental Organization to protect Lylat from Future conflicts after Andoss's defeat.(Kinda like NATO)

*All the sections is artificiality made Nebula(Because how a nebula perfectly Made a letter?)

*And also Solar is Artificiality made too

*Falco is a few Years Older Then Fox and Silppy(About 2-4 years)

*Falco is also a childhood friend with Kool.

*Everybody Love Grippy 

*No, Pepper did not ruled corneria with a iron fist.

That about it for now.

Didn't want to necro an old post, but now I get to share mine!
JmbUlf0.png

• Like 1

This is more of a timeline then a headcanon but nice job tho.

• Like 1

On 2017-01-17 at 4:14 AM, StarMaverick said:

This is more of a timeline then a headcanon but nice job tho.

Thanks! I'm not big on reboots, so I went out of my way to connect the three continuities. I plan on bringing up backstories for Leon, Panther and Pigma later. (Can't say when yet, bit busy atm)

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a few of mine:

-Because of his mechanical expertise, Pigma sabotaged James and Peppy's Arwings before their fatal mission to Venom.

-The Arwings the original Star Fox trio had were the initial prototypes, not intended for mass production. They were given to Star Fox for the recon mission to Venom, as Gen. Pepper didn't want to take any chances and gave them the best fighters they had. The ones the new Star Fox pilot are the final versions, and the war effort against Venom slowed down R&D, hence why only 4 were made.

-The Arwing can divert power between different sub-systems, such as higher shield strength, but the trade off is a less powerful single laser, and vice versa. (This one's my headcanon to explain the laser/shield upgrades in-universe)

-James wears the trademark Aviator shades not just to look cool, but because he suffered partial sight loss on a mission. I think this would add to his character since even with poorer eyesight he's still one of the best pilots in Lylat!

-The slave workers and prisoners of war that were held on Macbeth by Venom were freed and ferried back to Cornerian controlled space aboard the Great Fox, since its so huge and can easily accomidate hundreds of people.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

here's one.

Krystal is actually the last surviving member of Lost Tribe of Cornerus, the  civilization that built the ruins on Venom. 

• 2 months later...