jordansweeto

Hey all!

I want to start a Krystal support team so I thought I'd pitch the idea here.
Me and a bunch of other people on Twitter have started a group in hopes to unify as many Krystal fans as possible, because I've realized that there are SO many Krystal supporters online but they are so scattered and quiet. I think it's important for us to be all commenting together about support for Krystal and 'liking' each other's comments on Youtube/Facebook (extremely important because it means Nintendo themselves WILL see it)

I think on Nintendo's official Youtube and Facebook pages are the best places to do these "unified comments", if they continue to see the support for her (and Star Fox Assault, because it signifies not only Krystal's inclusion but also the actual potential for growth the SF series has) then they may take our support into consideration when making a new SF game!

I wanted to see if anyone on here wanted to be involved with us actively commenting/liking Krystal related posts on YouTube.
I can update this thread with links of videos we'll be targeting for this "unified support" It will really help with our cause and if you are a Krystal supporter then this is a really efficient way of showing that support/increasing her odds of returning to the series in general!

Please let me know if any of you are interested!

Good read, thanks!

This support team I'm trying to gather is purely to help the chances of Krystal returning at all to the Star Fox series.
From there we can hope that her character's backstory/role can be expanded on. Not just her character but the series as a whole, taking it more in the direction Assault was going but better.. but lets keep this Krystal related in here.

I take it you're not super interested in joining our support team?

21 hours ago, amcintyr9998 said:

@geoprimedonnaGet your BUTTOCKS in here! I'M in his group!

Heck yea!

Lemme go grab ma banhammer, some kettle bells, some Kool-Aid, 'cuz I'm seeing that my fight was for a reason...

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, The VGM Lover said:

@geoprimedonna! We got you a link a long time ago! Did you join it, yet?

I don't have Twitter. Sorry.

Could always bring these users to SFO.

Here's a site of Krystal fans.

• Like 1