If The Landmaster Could Also Turn Into A Mech...

The VGM Lover

Landmaster Walker - 2 by InFiNiTyh

ORIGINAL SOURCE: http://infinityh.deviantart.com/art/Landmaster-Walker-2-171424084

The Landmaster would be a MONSTER, if it were allowed to transform into this. It would fit right in with the Destroids of Robotech! But what do you guys think if this old idea?

• Like 2

I could see this as a stronger walker. The normal landmaster form could provide the most ground mobility, the hover form would provide flight as the land-mech could provide raw power.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ArwingFan said:

I could see this as a stronger walker. The normal landmaster form could provide the most ground mobility, the hover form would provide flight as the land-mech could provide raw power.

I would dig that HARD. Gimme LOTS of guns, and sh*t to kill. With this thing, I'd feel like can take anything thrown my way. I can even see it controlling similarly to other modern Mech-focused games, like the Armoured Core series, or the first Lost Planet game.

5 hours ago, The VGM Lover said:

like the Armoured Core series, or the first Lost Planet game.

:) or maybe MechAssault for xbox

4 hours ago, Snes1993 said:

:) or maybe MechAssault for xbox

Yep! Thanks for pointing that out! Though, I don't really see the Landmaster Mech bouncing up and down so much when it moves. In Star Fox Zero, that would make precise aiming a bit more of chore, I think.

2 hours ago, The VGM Lover said:

Yep! Thanks for pointing that out! Though, I don't really see the Landmaster Mech bouncing up and down so much when it moves. In Star Fox Zero, that would make precise aiming a bit more of chore, I think.

Unless it has a series steading shock absorbers to counteract the heavy stepping and weapon recoil.

9 minutes ago, Snes1993 said:

Unless it has a series steading shock absorbers to counteract the heavy stepping and weapon recoil.

Definitely. It needs that.

NEW CANON

TURN THE ARWING INTO A VERITECH

AND THE TANK CAN BE A DESTROID

YES

THIS PLEASES ME

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

A Landmaster becoming a mech would be sick.

Falco thumbs up.gif

I agree

yonOxb3.gif

• Like 2

I'm finding it interesting that people are visiting some of my older topics as of late. :) 

I'm finding it interesting that people are visiting some of my older topics as of late. :) 

It's good topic, one that I personally like.

I always thought mechs in starfox would be something between ATSTs in starwars and advanced like a gundam, lumbering yet effective hunks of hardware.

It's good topic, one that I personally like.

I always thought mechs in starfox would be something between ATSTs in starwars and advanced like a gundams, lumbering yet effective hunks of hardware.

Thanks! / So, basically the Granga if it could actually kick ass? Or those mechs in Sector Y for the same reason? Hell, I think even General Pepper's flagship could fit into that category!