Hello, Krystal trash fan here

Dendropsyche

I just joined after seeing the twitter account and also a misunderstanding with Dr. Orange lol, I've been finding a LOT of bugs on this site and I'm hoping I'll be able to post in the forums at least! Updating my profile has so far been unfruitful.

Also just as the title says, I am Krystal trash. I love all the other girls but I'm just a fan of blue color schemes haha. I've drawn a couple of sketch pages of her and I mean to draw more but I've been working on a lot of commissions lately so I just haven't had the time lol! (psst someone commission me to draw more Krystal haha)

• Like 3

It's fine.

Everything is on fire back here but it's fine.

Good to see that you can post though!

And welcome!

• Like 2

Ahoy m80!

• Like 1

Welcome!  I'm glad to see you can post still, site issues shouldn't last too much longer, we just moved servers and all, so it should be resolved soon!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dendropsyche said:

It's more likely than you think!

pretty sure they make an ointment for this

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Arashikage said:

Welcome!  I'm glad to see you can post still, site issues shouldn't last too much longer, we just moved servers and all, so it should be resolved soon!

To be fair, I've been having some internet issues on my end (pages not loading, taking forever to load, timing out because they won't load) so it could just be me, not the site. That being said, I haven't had similar issues on other sites but I also don't know what's going on in the back of the house haha.

Hey also, I wanted to post a couple of my SF fan art pieces here (all Krystal, what a surprise), and maybe link to my gallery, though I did notice in another thread that someone declined to link to an original piece because it was on FurAffinity. I have content restrictions on all of my more mature pieces in my galleries, would it be OK if I linked to my FA/Weasyl/Furrynetwork galleries as well as my Deviantart one?

Hello there, welcome to hell. Here is your bagpipe.

• Like 1

Ah, and here we have another new member.  Excellent, the more the merrier, and do expect the welcome wagon to show up.  And be sure to accept one of SF Alba's fishy sticks, it's tasty.

As for the galleries, it might be okay to link to them, but you'd have to note the kind of content that's there as a warning for those curious.  SF-O is a PG-13 site after all.  Also, if you want to post the stuff that is PG-13 or lower appropriate stuff, we have a fan art forum for that.  That would also be the best place to post a link to your galleries if you don't post it in your profile page, signature, and stuff.

Edited by Tiger Carson
  • Like 1

Hey hey, welcome to SF-O! Hope you enjoy your stay here. ^^

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Snes1993 said:

Hello there, welcome to hell. Here is your bagpipe.

I'm suuuper offended.

Anyway, welcome to SFO. I'm Alba.

Here, have a fishy-stick:

Fishystick.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tiger Carson said:

Ah, and here we have another new member.  Excellent, the more the merrier, and do expect the welcome wagon to show up.  And be sure to accept one of SF Alba's fishy sticks, it's tasty.

As for the galleries, it might be okay to link to them, but you'd have to note the kind of content that's there as a warning for those curious.  SF-O is a PG-13 site after all.  Also, if you want to post the stuff that is PG-13 or lower appropriate stuff, we have a fan art forum for that.  That would also be the best place to post a link to your galleries if you don't post it in your profile page, signature, and stuff.

Of course! thanks :3

4 hours ago, SF Alba said:

I'm suuuper offended.

Anyway, welcome to SFO. I'm Alba.

Here, have a fishy-stick:

Fishystick.jpg

thank u for the fishy stick i will treasure it always

Also I might need one more post in order to edit my profile so DINK

• Like 1

Welcome, and please enjoy your stay.
Sorry, I now just realised this was meant to be an "I'm new here" thread, for some reason...

• Like 1

Y no one called me? C'mon, I am the greatest Krystal fan of all time!!! This makes me mad!

Image result for mad dummy gif

(It's cool, guys. Just kidding. Welcome to our club, Dendro!)

Hello there! Welcome to SF-O! Enjoy your stay! :)