Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
bigfootRULES!

How to Fix Star Fox Zero's story.

8 posts in this topic

hi guys. i was wondering what would you change about Zero's story. i would change the teleporters, making them ancient alien technology that Andross discovered on Venom.

leave a comment below.

Zero's ending. It's a bloody copy/paste of 64's, with only a few MINOR changes! XD

Then, I would give players the option to change the controls to a more traditional format, and improve the motion controls so that we DON'T need multiple buttons tied to just resetting the reticle.

Next, I would give the Training Mode a TON of more challenges, and in the Main Game, I would actually give the Roadmaster a mission to fight in (A really quick idea for example, the Fichinian base that got cut off after reporting something giant has just sent a distress signal. Due to a harsh blizzard however, Pepper has decided to let Star Fox take their new toy on a field run).

Finally, I would improve the music, Sound Test, and model viewer, by at LEAST getting a more heavy-hitting drumset, putting every single song, jingle and loop in the Sound Test, including the absolute MASTERPIECE that is the training menu, and putting all models in the model viewer, incorporating everything Star Fox, Cornerian Army, Venomian Army, Star Wolf, even Katt's fighter, and giving players more ways to interact with the models (at least more than just spinning them around).

1 person likes this

Zero's ending. It's a bloody copy/paste of 64's, with only a few MINOR changes! XD

Then, I would give players the option to change the controls to a more traditional format, and improve the motion controls so that we DON'T need multiple buttons tied to just resetting the reticle.

Next, I would give the Training Mode a TON of more challenges, and in the Main Game, I would actually give the Roadmaster a mission to fight in (A really quick idea for example, the Fichinian base that got cut off after reporting something giant has just sent a distress signal. Due to a harsh blizzard however, Pepper has decided to let Star Fox take their new toy on a field run).

Finally, I would improve the music, Sound Test, and model viewer, by at LEAST getting a more heavy-hitting drumset, putting every single song, jingle and loop in the Sound Test, including the absolute MASTERPIECE that is the training menu, and putting all models in the model viewer, incorporating everything Star Fox, Cornerian Army, Venomian Army, Star Wolf, even Katt's fighter, and giving players more ways to interact with the models (at least more than just spinning them around).

well how would you change the story? it has a few problems.  

I wouldn't try to improve the story so much as try to improve the dialogue exchanges between characters. Please refer to this topic for what I would do on that: 

1 person likes this

Biggest change that should happen to the story is to have a second alternative to the andross boss fight for a second ending like in 64

3 people like this

Biggest change that should happen to the story is to have a second alternative to the andross boss fight for a second ending like in 64

would he be a brain or something different? 

Dog ending, I think a dog ending would fix everything.

1 person likes this