About the film Wonder Woman...

Rusakov

I've seen a lot of superhero movies, but this one felt different to me.

Actually, let me rephrase that. This superhero film made me feel a way I've never felt after watching superhero films before.

It was heartwarming.

No other superhero film to date ever made me feel that way.

Am I going insane or did this happen to others as well?

• Like 1

I'm not gonna lie, I went in it thinking I would hate it. But I was wrong, I felt uplifted. There was no SJW bullsh*t constantly thrown in my face (unlike Spiderman Homecoming) , I genuinely felt engrossed in the story. The characters had depth to them and Diana wasn't some brooding orphan from Gotham and or some depressed space Jesus. She was written, acted and portrayed as a good person who only wanted to do the right thing.

IThere was no SJW bullsh*t constantly thrown in my face (unlike Spiderman Homecoming)

How was it "SJW"?

I'm asking because the only way it's commonly used anymore is as shorthand for "cucks who don't fantasize about gassing Jews".

How was it "SJW"?

I'm asking because the only way it's commonly used anymore is as shorthand for "cucks who don't fantasize about gassing Jews".

I'm talking about the trigger happy feminists who use every available opportunity to work in social injustices and every sort misguided bs imaginable. Spiderman Homecoming was littered with stuff here and there, plus its Marvel thats their trend now. However, In this film I see none of that bigotry. Wonder Woman isn't fighting for the strong-minded woman or the helpless minority, she fights for truth and justice for everyone...ya know, like how heroes and heroines are supposed to be?

• Like 1

Alright, alright. Let's dial it down a notch - there's no reason to get political about a movie. I will lock this thread if you continue to argue.

Anyways, I personally really loved Wonder Woman, all of the characters had loads of depth and complexity, the visuals were top notch, and the writing was all pretty great! I hope DC's finally turned it around on movies; not going to get my hopes up too much though~

Anyways, I personally really loved Wonder Woman, all of the characters had loads of depth and complexity, the visuals were top notch, and the writing was all pretty great! I hope DC's finally turned it around on movies; not going to get my hopes up too much though~

I agree, I applaud a film that makes me feel emotion but a superhero film...DC universe? Yes, it left me wanting more but in a good way :)