Staff Roster

DZComposer

Guest FoXXX

First of, I'd like to congratulate on Sissi's election as a moderator. Well deserved!

I'd also like to thank those who voted for me as a moderator. To know there's a whole 34 people on the site that would like me to protect and serve the community is a real booster. Thanks people! :friends:

There was also four people who voted no, and I would like to tell them that I'm not in any way angry with their decision, and that I will work hard and long to prove that your disbelief was unfounded. :wink:

Okay, to the Staff-mobile! Wohoo!

Good job!

I'm sure I'll be testing your mod skills :lol:

Updated the staff roster. Now we just need to fill the RP mod section, which is starting to become tricky  :facepalm:

Speaking of that, how many have applied for that job?

yes how many?

Good job!

you know that could be grounds for a warning right there right?

Speaking of that, how many have applied for that job?

Two.

I would advise you not to. I would also advise you not say things like that as it makes you look like you're about to turn troll. Problem?

EDIT: I need a trollface smilie... :mrgreen:

Guest FoXXX

Two.

I would advise you not to. I would also advise you not say things like that as it makes you look like you're about to turn troll. Problem?

EDIT: I need a trollface smilie... :mrgreen:

I was thinking the sarcasm was going to be obvious :lol:

2hib1fr.jpg

First of, I'd like to congratulate on Sissi's election as a moderator. Well deserved!

I'd also like to thank those who voted for me as a moderator. To know there's a whole 34 people on the site that would like me to protect and serve the community is a real booster. Thanks people! :friends:

There was also four people who voted no, and I would like to tell them that I'm not in any way angry with their decision, and that I will work hard and long to prove that your disbelief was unfounded. :wink:

I know you'll do a good job :)

I was thinking the sarcasm was going to be obvious :lol:

At least I have trollface smilie now. :trollface: Problem?

Congratulations to you Asper and to Sissi

as well. Now I can call you cops as well!

Hope you do not mind if I very suspiciously

start to run... *Runs like heck*  :lol:

Am I responsible for this troll smiley? :lol:

:trollface:

You will do a great job, I'm sure. You failing your job is 100% impossible.

Also to Sissi, congratulations! :trollface:

Question are we going to get another RP mod and is he going to have full-mod powers or just RP powers. And why is there is a stuff member with inactive near his name, shouldn't it be taken down.

Updated to reflect recent changes

Congrats to Sissi and Asper Sarnoff on their recent achievement!

I second this. ^

Thanks a lot. :)

Question are we going to get another RP mod and is he going to have full-mod powers or just RP powers. And why is there is a stuff member with inactive near his name, shouldn't it be taken down.

the rp mod according to this list will only have power in the roleplay board. and it's a very possibel thing to give a mod power in a specific board....

It means they're still staff, but don't expect an answer from them. And if they choose to return, they can reclaim their position.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to the new moderators!  I'm sure you guys will do great!

I need to report a problem on the main post with the links to the mods profiles.  Both Sissi's and Asper's links lead to Simon's profile when I click on them.

I need to report a problem on the main post with the links to the mods profiles.  Both Sissi's and Asper's links lead to Simon's profile when I click on them.

Fixed  :lol:

Thank you. :)