What are you currently playing?

DoctorAllosaurus

Mafia III, while flawed in a few ways, has been enjoyable.  The story is excellent and the world the game crafts is believable for the most part. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Gotta say, enjoy the freedom you get in doing things, even solving the puzzles, and the characters are incredibly well done, so far. The fabulously flaming carpenter that tasks you with getting 30 bundles of wood was a nice touch.

Nintendo Switch: Puyo Puyo Tetris S.
New Nintendo 3DS: Taiko no Tatsujin: Dokodon! Mystery Adventure.
PC: Dolphin Emulator.

Hm, let's see...

Currently TLOZ: Breath of the Wild on the Switch...

Team Fortress 2 (Just idling at the moment) and Armored Warfare on PC, with FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage (Modded with TF2) to vent off some steam at the end of the day.

Forza Horizon 3 on the One.

Working on whittling down my GOG and Steam libraries, So currently on my rather large plate I have Nox,  Duke Nukem II, TIE Fighter 1995 CD Edition, Rogue Legacy, Axiom Verge, and the Dawn of War I expansions. Handheld wise I'm attempting to finally finish Link's Awakening

Can't... stop... playing.... THELdER Scrolls!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SF Alba said:

Can't... stop... playing.... THELdER Scrolls!

You make it sound like it's a bad thing.

4980994+_9f8e2f73f54d3cc955903537e5e32cd4.jpg

I however let my sister in-law borrow a third of my games. So I'm back to Dark Souls.

• Like 2

Been working on BotW and FAST RMX on my Switch, and plan on starting Ori and the Blind Forest sometime this week. Beyond that probably some more Overwatch and whatever horseshit I decide to stream.

Nier Automata

I've got 27 hours on it and I haven't even gotten Ending A yet. I'm too in love with this game though. The abadoned city you start out at gave me Breath of the Wild vibes in how relaxing and pretty it was. Its very explorable and free, too. Beyond that, the combat is a significant step up from the original Nier. Platinum Games did a great job seemlessly connecting gameplay genres together and the combat itself feels like a step up even from MGR in my opinion. Beyond the greater variety, I also find it much harder to get up close to enemies and need to be more careful so as to not get hit, as on Hard mode these enemies just don't let up. They're extremely aggressive, and that has made for a really entertaining game.

Also the music is amazing.

I'm currently just getting out of the castle in the game. Really excited to see what happens next, as the game is very strange.

Currently playing Deus Ex - Revision, The Witcher 1, Super Meat Boy and TOCA Race Driver 3 on Steam.

PC: Fallout 4, Command & Conquer: Generals

XBOX One: Forza Horizon 3 Online Multiplayer

BioShock Infinite

Tempest on PC, Forza Horizon 3 online on the XBOX One.

• 2 weeks later...

Pokemon Moon

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice

I am planning on buying the upcoming Layton game, though :D

i like RE7 but watching Youtube is enough for me ahahaha

I've been playing Final Strikyu (a Super Mario Bros. Hack), which is actually quite nice (though a bit short).

NieR: Automata, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, redownloaded Witcher 3 and Grand Theft Auto V, hoping the former manages to actually catch my interest this time around, and some odds and ends now and then.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vy'drach said:

NieR: Automata, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, redownloaded Witcher 3 and Grand Theft Auto V, hoping the former manages to actually catch my interest this time around, and some odds and ends now and then.

What's your souls level and stats in DS2?

On 4/22/2017 at 8:12 AM, Snes1993 said:

What's your souls level and stats in DS2?

Soul level means nothing in DS2, it's soul memory that matches you, and depends on what char I'm playing on, I have like six or so.

Currently grinding Dead Island, Fallout: New Vegas, and Far Cry 4 on my PS3.

Child of Light. I wanna see it to the end. It is the most beautiful and intriguing sidescrolling RPG I have ever played. And DAT theme: 

I'm currently playing Zelda Breath of the Wild on the Switch (still trying to finish all the sidequests before heading back to the final boss once again), Metroid 1 on the NES (I'm more or less halfway through the game), Super Mario World (well, actually the Advance version of it), and Bot Vice on the PC (a fun arcade shooter).

• 4 weeks later...

Puyo Puyo Tetris, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Bomberman R, Blazing Star and Turf Masters on the Nintendo Switch.

Enjoying this console a heck of a lot. I just wish a Star Fox would be ported to the console. Either original N64 classic on Virtual console, or the 3DS re-release would be awesome.

• Like 1