What are you currently playing?

DoctorAllosaurus

Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (DS), The World Ends With You (DS), Fire Emblem 6 (Rom), Resident Evil 0 *replaying* (GC)

Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (DS), The World Ends With You (DS), Fire Emblem 6 (Rom), Resident Evil 0 *replaying* (GC)

Oof!

Silent Hill: Origins*Currently replaying at the moment*(PSP), Grand Theft Auto IV(PS3), and Silent Hill 4: the Room*Currently replaying also*(PS2)

Currently proceeding through Twilight Princess, one temple per day. Sometime soon, I plan to start Golden Sun 2 in lieu of any release dates for good DS titles.

Beat Twilight Princess last Saturday, beat Super Mario Galaxy yesterday morning.

I'll be getting into Phantom Hourglass soon.

Guest krystal08

Beat Twilight Princess last Saturday, beat Super Mario Galaxy yesterday morning.

I'll be getting into Phantom Hourglass soon.

woa!i just think,i don't even beat the 10% of my games.

I got internet! fast too, now i can resume my online domination of games like Starcraft, UT2k4 CS:S HL2e2 Guild Wars, and soon.... BF2, BF2142

The only time I would ever cry is when I would fly a choper and decimate an entire team. All the explosions combined with The Overture of 1812, creates an almost-religious experience. the beauty of your destruction is just so awe inspiring that only one artist of death could paint such a masterpiece..... me

Unlikely. Most of your type of player end up screaming "Faggot! I'll Kill You! You cheating faggot!" ect. To me, it's only a game.

Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams(40th replay)(XBOX) and Star Fox: Adventures(Even though I rarely play it now)

Unlikely. Most of your type of player end up screaming "Faggot! I'll Kill You! You cheating faggot!" ect. To me, it's only a game.

or "Puff... I hate you..... I hate you so much..... go die in a car crash"

^Someone actually said this to me in UT2k4

I started to build my new PC

AMD Phenom X4 9850 (thats right, QUAD core)

M3A32-MVP Motherboard

2x2GB OCZ PC8500 DDR2 Ram

nVidia 8800GTS

All in a nice tall black case that when running, looks and sounds like a glowing piece of futuristic technoligy

all for around 1200 from new egg (not including monitor, mouse keyboard and speakers.)

Excellent choice. I have the same CPU and Mobo (But I have the Deluxe version, sans Wifi) in my music PC. I have yet to hit the CPU barrier on it.

Advice, get a Zalman cooler. That 9850 runs a little hot for the stock heatsink.

• Owner/Technical Admin

GTA4 (360)

Rock Band (360)

SWBFII (PC)

Crysis (PC)

Need for Speed Most Wanted (360)

Need for Speed Carbon (360)

Forza Motorsport 2 (360)

Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 2.2Ghz

Asus P5N-E SLI

Kingston 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300)

PNY Tech nVidia GeForce 8600GT

OCZ GameXStream OCZ600GXSSLI 600W ATX12V Power Supply

500GB WD SATA HDD

Not as powerful, but still powerful and cheap for what I paid for it.

Excellent choice. I have the same CPU and Mobo (But I have the Deluxe version, sans Wifi) in my music PC. I have yet to hit the CPU barrier on it.

Advice, get a Zalman cooler. That 9850 runs a little hot for the stock heat sink.

Well... They sent me a defective or rather, wrongly assembled mobo. That RTC thing is small, they sent it to me in the reset setting so when I booted it up i think that the power caused it to completely delete the BIOS. But I am getting a replacement. its in the mail.

there is a microcenter nearby so I will pick up a huge radiator of a fan. Or I might just have it liquid cooled