Arashikage's characters

Arashikage

Well, Kage is wrath, and Elektra is Lust, being the only female in the squad

oh, so just becuse she is a girl she has to be the lust. SEXIST!

She has maroon eyes, the kind that you would not want to see in the middle of the night

Judging by that description, I'm pretty sure that this statement applies tenfold :lol:.  Great new character, she has some serious potential to kick ass! :D

Kage is wrath

Sorry, I see this and I just -had- to say something. *Snicker* Maybe with a tweak on his personality, but so far I don't see him as wrath.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I'm starting up a fanfic, soon enough, he's going to be, I'm changing his personality as we speak

• 4 months later...

(ARISE DEAD TOPIC!)

*NEW CHARACTER*(Sorta)

Name: Kyle Arashikage

Sex: Male

Kyle is a young man, about 6'0" and rather thin. He has some definition in his muscle but normally wears long sleeves anyway. He doesn't look very intimidating, or really much, but can be threatening at times.

• 4 months later...

*NEW CHARACTER*(Holy Crap it's been this long!?)

Name: Seka Ratsuvaki

Sex: Male(?)

Fur/Hair color: White, with red markings on his face, and possibly the rest of his body

Eye color: Green

Height: 5'10"

Abilities: Is avid with explosives, knows how to use them quite well.

Equipment: Always carries a flint striker and knife with him, And almost always has grenades and C4 handy.

To tell you the truth, I never expected this thread to arise from it's pseudo-burial under other topics. Glad to see two new characters since I was last here too! :D. Great characters IMO, though a bit more fleshing-out would be a welcome addition. [Then again, an RP is responsible for characterization...so negate that last statement, :lol:]

Sex: Male(?)

O_o ?

• 1 month later...

In a locked and guarded cell, one of the most dangerous, cunning criminals to walk the halls of Cartenport psychiatric ward sits. The dark lonely figure in the cushioned room seems to be in a straitjacket, sitting still in the center of the room. The figure made no noise as it slowly rose, standing on its feet to approach the door. It heard the hard soled clack of combat boots walking down the metal stairs and the concrete hall to approach the cell. It must be dinner time.

Upon opening the door, two guards restrained the figure, holding its arms despite the restraint doing that job for them. They shoved the figure to the wall, and it made a grunt, obviously female sounding. She struggled, but try as she might, they held her down. The third guard approached her, placing a facemask on her to keep her from biting. When they got her properly restrained, they tied up her feet and placed her on a hand truck, strapping her down once more as they wheeled her out into the back of the van.

The van drove out, headed to the airport to transport their package. They loaded her onto the plane as they prepped for takeoff. All the while, a certain mercenary checked over the file...

Name: Rra-Noradi-Moy (Alias: Nora)

DOB: Unknown

Race: Dragon

Sex: Female

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 120lbs

Scars and markings: Large claw mark above her left eye, three horizontal strips

Scale color: Red and Blue

Wingspan: 6'10"

---

As the plane took off, the mercenary left the cargo hold, leaving the girl unattended, yet still restrained, he figured she'd be fine. However, something went wrong, the restraints must not have been on right, the plane could have jostled one loose, causing her tail to be freed. With her now free tail, she removed the styrofoam that covered her spines with a mighty crack against the wall. Using her newly freed spines, she ripped at the linen and strong polymer cloth that restrained her arms. She managed to break the rest of the restraints that bogged her down. She was free, almost. She cut the rope around her legs with her claws and ran at the door separating the cockpit from the cargo hold. With three swings at the door, she broke the window, alarms going off as the mercenary turned.

"Shit..."

Sounds of gunfire and big men's girly screams filled the plane over the roar of the engines. Three bodies dropped from the plane, one with wings. The one with wings opened them and slowed her descent to the ground below.

Sounds of gunfire and big men's girly screams filled the plane over the roar of the engines.

:lolhyst:

I'm loving the way that this profile is written; similar to Waffles' in the respect that it is formatted like a mini-fanfiction. Keep up the excellent work, Kage! ^_^