Kid's kids (characters)

Kid_Cortet

Ok here goes, gonna shoot ya a character....that I hope I use more often

Name: Travis Marcus.

Species: Folf (a mix between a Fox and a Wolf)

Height: 5'7"

Choice: gay

Hobbies: Like to try to build things (constantly is trying to tweek his hover board)

Personality: Normally quiet at first, usually speaks only one words at a time if he can help it. But if someone can actually get to know him, he opens up a little each day. Befriend him and he will do anything for ya.

music that helps you think of this is:

Still holding out for you. By Shedaisy

Whereever you will go By The Calling

Poison By Groove Coverage

An Angel By Declan galbraith

more will come later......

Yeah but what is he doing in that picture?

thanks Nick...now to try to get into the hotel xD

nice character!

added a few songs to it lolz

i must also admit this is the FIRST time i have gotten into Forum Rp...more acustomed to chat room rp

I mean no one is doing anything tin the RP section as far as I know

actually when i look at the who's online.....80% of the people are rping

I mean no one is doing anything tin the RP section as far as I know

Well, that is because you entered in a fun time. The main cast, you could say, is dealing with issues that are dealt with in private RP. It is very much so active, just not to many of the newer members.

And not everybody participates on each public thread. Like I stay in the hotel section.

Decided to take Melisa out of the equation lol

(hope that kind of change is ok....)

Decided to take Melisa out of the equation lol

(hope that kind of change is ok....)

It's fine she didn't do much anyway.

Alright....I notice people rping as two characters at once....so here is my second....

Name: Rasper Agathorn

Height: 6'4"

Weight:

Eye Color: yellow

Species: Wolf

Hair Description: White spiked fur made to be like a mohawk 

Fur Color/Fur Pattern: Mostly gray, with a white fluffed neck and a white under tail

Vocal Description: growl-like

Body Description: built

Attire/Appearance: Gray shirt with a blue vest. Beige pants  

Family: 
Melisa Agathorn (sister)

Good/Bad: Chaotic

Birthplace: Aquas

Current Location/Residence: Free Space (basically he has no home, just in his flyer.)

Training/Specialties/Skills: Fighting, Guns, Pilot

Special Markings: a scar from his lower abdomen to the middle top of his chest thanks to a surgery.

Personality: hardass, but can be soft if he wants to

Other info:
Rasper was not always this way. After he left Aquas, he went to Corneria to try to make something of his life. But he found himself in the slums, quickly making in with the wrong crowd. There was someone there willing to help getting out of the situation. A young man by the name of Rasper Trinium. He risked his life in order to save his friend in a fire fight. So...Rasper took the name in his honor, never revealing his true name.

After some time, Rasper met a few others in the same situation he was. They began to train with each other to be better fighters and pilots. Soon forming their own team, Star Fury. 

I know this is a double post (god I have been bad for that lately.....-slaps hands-)

Alright here is the dealio

I actually HAVE rped with this characters......yet since I had just started to learn how to forum rp...and was terrible at it...I gave up....so here is his actual profile

and as proof.....here is a few posts i made in the Lylat Hotel....the first one o-o;;;

http://forums.starfo...topic=5534.2175

i'll just say he has been in a time warp xD

Name: Vance Delgeto

race: Fox

Background: was orphaned when Venom went to war against the Lylat system.

Abilities: Has an ear for languages, he enjoys learning new ones, and solving ancient ones, which in this day and age, isn�t a plausible job carrier since most most of Lylat speaks the same lingo.

Ambitions: To hopefully open a free clinic to all social classes.

Theme songs:

Only Time ~ Enya

Poker Face ~ Lady Gaga (yeah that is right....i like her songs D=< )

Love the way you lie ft. Rihanna ~ Eminem

and finally....here is the pic....which I think some of you will get a kick out of....

• 2 weeks later...

ok...third post in a row....sorry mods...but I can't see putting two characters into the same post unless they are related.....don't hurt me..

anyway...my first female character...

Name: Harmona Tivios

height: 5'7"

Species: Wolf

Background: Haroma grew up in a small village on Titania. When she turned 19 she finally moved to Coneria, but she still cannot get used to the clothing style on the planet, so still decides to wear what she always has. She is good with staffs, in terms of fighting or performance.

She has a deeper background history of why she left Titania, but she usually keeps that to herself.

Abilities: Since living in the deserts, she is able to last without food or water awhile, and she has a nack for healing faster then most.

Theme Songs:

Alejandro ~ Lady Gaga

Can't be tamed ~ Miley Cyrus

Anywhere ~ Evanescence

• 2 weeks later...

Another one (dear god help us lol)

Name: Toby Akashar

Species: Tiger

height: 4'5"

Background: Toby has always been a loner, mainly cause he has problems dealing with people. He has always had this weird ability to hear what people are thinking, but only at the current time. Now he has begun to skip school cause he finds it a bit too easy for him, also being able to hear the answers as the teacher thinks them is a plus. He dreams of doing SOMETHING with his life, but is unsure of what that is, hopefully it can be something peaceful.

Theme Song:

A Thousand Miles ~ Vanessa Carlton

10,000 miles ~ Carpenter Mary Chapin

Can you feel the love tonight? ~ Sir Elton John

a sixth.....god I am bored lol

Name: Scott Degardo

species: dingo

height: 6'4"

Background and personality: Scott has always been a bit of a goofball, making somewhat practical and harmless jokes all his life. His main goal is to see everyone around him smile and laugh. He is a bit of a party hound, so at times he is a bit reckless, but loves the thrills. He enjoys singing, not caring if one day he'll be famous or not. (more to come)

Family, (which are actually in his band)

Brother: Helo - Scott's twin brother.

Sister: Avaria

Theme songs:

Everyday love ~ Rascal Flatts

Life is a Highway ~ Rascal Flatts

Dude, I'm sorry, I can't help but comment.  ^ Those pics are AWESOME! :yes:

lol...i only find the best xD (please note..I didn't draw these.......my drawings suck to much to be used for role playing purposes.....but the thought is there lol)