When life gets confusing!

Thu'um

I often ponder on topics of much controversty. many are ideas i am baffled by, and these includ new or strange emotions i feel.

Recentialy i started whatching my little pony, It, at first, was pretty funny and enjoyable. but then i sorta became obbssessed. how? I still don't know. Possibly i like the characters, the world they live in, or mabye somthing else. But right now, i think its the inosince. boys are preverted ( big supprise huh?) but i hate it. so i think i like the show becasue its a place i can retreat to away and be free from all that.

Next is love. I had a thought, what is love? so i skiped to lust first. I thought it as being: the useing of some one with out really caring for them. so ok, check. one idea down. so what is love. firstly i thought when you care for some ones well being. but then i pondered or a bit. my best friend at school is some one i really care for, but i wouldn't want to ever date her. So is caring just an element of friends ship? ok, so even if you do care for some one(that you really love) then what makes it diffrent from friend ship? is it lust! I was a little shoacked by this thought. could love really just be the caring of some one, and having a sexual atteaction to them? that doesn't seem to respectable or like what i have always assumed love to be. This topic i still ponder on.

Next i wondered, what makes certan anthros attractive? I pondered this for the longest time, intill i found a topic here!It had to do with why men had fantasys about loosly dressed women? But when i thought about that i realised i didn't find that attractive! In fact it seemed a little repuslive! why? i thought? then i began on a break through. Mabye it was innosince i was drawen to. it is somthing that makes ( can i say the s word here?) not seem as dirty! which made it seem more attractive. I then realised i had always like "cute" girls more then "hot" girls persay. and the cute ones weren't nesceraly more innosincent, but the certanily seemed so. so many anthros i feel are attractive look more innocient then most people. This was because of their fur, eyes, ect. and i still think about this somtimes, but i feel it is mostly resolved.

Now you may be thinking what is this topic about? well its mostly for me( as a teen) to let my feelings out, its easyer to express my feelings when i right rather then think so just in writting this paragraph i feel much better. but if any of u have had thoughts like this or any advise i'd love to know! because dessicausin helps me alot too.

i will also post all my confuesing thoughts here, mabye some star fox related ones later....

this year i met the first girl i really loved, persay. i really care about her. but only as a friend, but shes more then that shes like a best friend. i tell her everything, even about this place fox and krystal all that, and she understands it all, really happy i know her

segrigation seems to occur natrualy. well at least in georgia. There seem to be "black neigbor hoods, and white ones, and ect.

thought it was ironic since segrigation use to be such a big problem

It's not really about segregation. It's about personal preferences. If you're white and you have a choice of moving in a predominantly black or white neighborhood in a more "racial" state such as Georgia where would you choose?

It's not really about segregation. It's about personal preferences. If you're white and you have a choice of moving in a predominantly black or white neighborhood in a more "racial" state such as Georgia where would you choose?

i think its not segrigation persay, but it seems as if the diffrent ethnicities seem to group up, just naturely. its not racial at all

Going through stressful segment of my life, high school. my mother and father are very highly educated people, and my mother pushes me to do well.and i know! thats good. but she feels if i don't make it into a huge prestigous school that i am a loser. , but i fear failure now. horribly! i want to join the military, after going to college for awhile. why? well call it corney but it feels like i....oh how do i say this! Well just some people are ment to do cartian things, and i feel like this is what i need to do! Mabye it has to do with honor. I was raised looking up to brave people, i want to prove my bravery.

I also want to die awake, i don't know why, mabye it just feels more honorable. is that weird?

thinking about finaly going through with a fan fic thats been boiling around in my mind for awhile.

Its interesting how many users here beilve it impossible to like krystals charcter with out being attracted to her.

Love, one of em, "When your older, you'll understand" deals, sounds stupid, but I think it's true.

Going through stressful segment of my life, high school. my mother and father are very highly educated people, and my mother pushes me to do well.and i know! thats good. but she feels if i don't make it into a huge prestigous school that i am a loser. , but i fear failure now. horribly! i want to join the military, after going to college for awhile. why? well call it corney but it feels like i....oh how do i say this! Well just some people are ment to do cartian things, and i feel like this is what i need to do! Mabye it has to do with honor. I was raised looking up to brave people, i want to prove my bravery.

I also want to die awake, i don't know why, mabye it just feels more honorable. is that weird?

In my experience, parents don't get disappointed, they try and make it sound like you gotta do something incredible, but if you don't do as good as what they say you will, they still compliment you on how good ya did. If they are as intelligent as ya say they are, they wont be disappointed/think you are a looser, not to mention you wont be a looser., cause the only looser is the one who does what he doesn't want to do.

Dieing while awake is pretty intense.

Its interesting how many users here believe it impossible to like Krystals character with out being attracted to her.

They think that cause she has almost no character, so if it's not that and she doesn't have any funny quotes like the rest of the cast, it must be attraction. I think it's possible to like her character, just highly unlikely.

Love, one of em, "When your older, you'll understand" deals, sounds stupid, but I think it's true.

In my experience, parents don't get disappointed, they try and make it sound like you gotta do something incredible, but if you don't do as good as what they say you will, they still compliment you on how good ya did. If they are as intelligent as ya say they are, they wont be disappointed/think you are a looser, not to mention you wont be a looser., cause the only looser is the one who does what he doesn't want to do.

Dieing while awake is pretty intense.

They think that cause she has almost no character, so if it's not that and she doesn't have any funny quotes like the rest of the cast, it must be attraction. I think it's possible to like her character, just highly unlikely.

hm, your probobly right, but i hope your wrong XD

Ya, parents do seem to be fine with what ever happens, but i think its not only for my mom. I live in a city full of super smart indians, and chinese kids who's parents push them to study day and night, and i feel that if i don't compete equaly or better i'll be viewed as less intellegnet.So its sorta internal pressure from my self. I feel that if i don't make better grades, they will get in colloge before me, or even without. But as it turns out i'd rather be in the military any way, mabye go to a nice military college. That way i could feel proud of my achieve ments and do what i want.

I know, its just many can't beilive that i do.

Er, double post but o well.

Deing awake is intense

I am really sick, and showing symptoms of the most deadly kind of anthrax, so thats cool! :trollface:

Havn't gotten to reading the last red wall, i really need to.

I am a very prideful person, well if you consider this pride: in every game i always (if givin the choice) choose the good guys because i like martin so much, I choose catholic nations over others just because, i never use cheats or cheat, i never give up, and i am very "traditional". I only lissten to the music my parents listin to. in stratagy games i never camp, i always attack.

I just reliazed that at gettysburg the Union was camping, lol

Despite what you may believe, Colleges are there to make money more people = more money :o, you apply, they will accept, at least, that's generally the case. Now, I've always lived the lazy man's road, never studied once in my entire life, getting OK grades, but that doesn't mean I'm less intelligent, just means I could care less for high school. I'm graduating from high school in 2 weeks, and when I look back, I just feel like none of that has been all that useful to me... it's good, keeps your brain active and lets you learn new tricks, but it's not like it's SOOOO important that you get good grades. I mean, I don't think I should be telling you not to try or anything, but a lot of the stuff is semi useless, so if you get good grades at something that is kinda useless... that doesn't really matter. I haven't tried very hard at school, but I've used my home time to learn how to do things that apply to MY life, rather then studying or doing homework for courses that do not apply to me. So if you look at my report card and someone else's, my grades might be kinda low, but then you look at my home time works, I've programmed a video game in c++! I write crappy music! it all balances out, the more time you spend on a thing the better you get at it, to some people the courses they take in school will apply to them, to others... they are kinda pointless. Math is always useful though :trollface: . Don't pressure yourself to get good grades, pressure yourself to do things that you think are fun, and have the potential to make monehz at the same time. Everyone needs to make money, so your gonna be stuck trying to make it no matter what ya do, so try and make that whatever something you enjoy. Like you said! Join the military!

Now, I'm not entirely sure, but I thiiink being in the military pays for post secondary education, so if you wanna be in the military and be an intelligent man, There ya GO!!!

Despite what you may believe, Colleges are there to make money more people = more money :o, you apply, they will accept, at least, that's generally the case. Now, I've always lived the lazy man's road, never studied once in my entire life, getting OK grades, but that doesn't mean I'm less intelligent, just means I could care less for high school. I'm graduating from high school in 2 weeks, and when I look back, I just feel like none of that has been all that useful to me... it's good, keeps your brain active and lets you learn new tricks, but it's not like it's SOOOO important that you get good grades. I mean, I don't think I should be telling you not to try or anything, but a lot of the stuff is semi useless, so if you get good grades at something that is kinda useless... that doesn't really matter. I haven't tried very hard at school, but I've used my home time to learn how to do things that apply to MY life, rather then studying or doing homework for courses that do not apply to me. So if you look at my report card and someone else's, my grades might be kinda low, but then you look at my home time works, I've programmed a video game in c++! I write crappy music! it all balances out, the more time you spend on a thing the better you get at it, to some people the courses they take in school will apply to them, to others... they are kinda pointless. Math is always useful though :trollface: . Don't pressure yourself to get good grades, pressure yourself to do things that you think are fun, and have the potential to make monehz at the same time. Everyone needs to make money, so your gonna be stuck trying to make it no matter what ya do, so try and make that whatever something you enjoy. Like you said! Join the military!

Now, I'm not entirely sure, but I thiiink being in the military pays for post secondary education, so if you wanna be in the military and be an intelligent man, There ya GO!!!

i can't get my self to agree moraly to most of this post, but the bottem half is good :lol:. military does pay for education, good point that i forgot about.

We had a massive poweroutage in my neighbor hood, it was crummy not being able to get on the pc.

Whatched an asome my little pony today.

asome browser game called sony came out a long time ago, but the story is so good i play it over and over again. I often also just sit and think about what sony has gone through. I guess i'm just a sucker for a sorrow story. Awaiting the 3ed addition to the seires.

Shogun 2 is nice, but avatar conquest gets tough.

Thinking about downloading a first person shooter(free). any suggestions?

just a week intill i move! :mellow:

I have an addiction to sugar. i seriously need to stop eating so many sweets. Its so bad i even eat sugar plain when we run out of treats

havn't posted in a while, so? i have been really busy.

Going to the beach wensday or tuesday.

I am the shogunate, became so using the oda.

:trollface: is the best emoction on here, or any were.

face book isn't that addictive.

I know an indian who like 1st person shooters

have you ever needed to let somthing go but not been able to? Its so emotionaly conflicting, but if i just tried to forget about it i'd be no better then the problem.

Friend of mine is going out with lucy, i don't really care as we haven't talked in the longest time. But i am not happy for him iether

Have any of you felt like you should have been sad, but weren't?

Like my grandfather died when i was 6 and i wasn't very sad. I no i was a little to young, but i felt guilty of no being able to be sad.

Same goes for every day life things. I hear a attack killed 8 people, even though i know it was horrible, i can't bring my self to be sad for them.

Music changes my pursinality, i sorta become diffrent when listing to it.

My best friend is ubset: she was suprised i gave her a hug on the last day of school. she asked me why i don't give hugs as much as other kids. I told her that a hug was a big thing to me, almost at the level of kissing. And i saved my hugs for special moments and only for people i care about. She thought that was sweet and gentlemanly of me. :/ but she said it made her feel slutty.... :(

i really need yo read the legend of luke again, just so i can remind myself of martin's asomeness.

Raw noodles taste very good, but are hard to eat.

My little pony Over a barrel is my new favorite episode.

new idea on why furried can sometimes be sexualy attracted to anthro charcters. Sex is dirty. But when you add a inocient charcter that has big eyes, fur, are fluffy ears, it makes sex seem more inocient, and there for more romantic.

Feeling a little down, having thoughts of finally leaving the forum. Wondering if it would be for the better...

Why?? D:

Feeling a little down, having thoughts of finally leaving the forum. Wondering if it would be for the better...

Noooo! D: Why? :(

new idea on why furried can sometimes be sexualy attracted to anthro charcters. Sex is dirty. But when you add a inocient charcter that has big eyes, fur, are fluffy ears, it makes sex seem more inocient, and there for more romantic.

Meh, it's still a fetish any which way you look at it to me. Personally, I've never considered that concept as a reason for sexual attraction to anthros.

hate being a teen somtimes i feel like i don't even know who i am , then ten minutes later i feel like 4 diffrent people!

Had an itresting day, but tommorrow i'll have to wake up at 6 and pack up my belongings to move to south carolina for the summer, i'll be in charelston and while i really enjoy it there i might be absent for a few days