Home: Whatever he wants it to be.
Sex: Male
Height: 6 Feel
Weight: 254 lbs
Build: Strong
Eyes: Light Blue
Hair: Black
Fur Color: Black
Personality: Acts like a Hot-Shot but has a soft side.

Backround: Nobody really knows where he came from or who he really is. Until when he was about 18 years old, he was wanted by the Cornelia Military for being in a Smuggling Group.
He was the best of the best, A great Marksman, Street Fighter, and Lair. He took leadership of the group when he was 19, the youngest person to ever reach the top 10 most wanted.
From his leadership, he got Hideways all across the Lylat system and beyond. Until one day in the Charros Sector of a near by Galaxy, While in a Misadventure from a Smuggling mission, a Shootout occured. They were outnumbered. When they tryed to retreat they loss 30 men. The worst loss that ever happened (since there was only 78 of them.) He never wanted that to ever happen again. So he flew Solo. Finding any job he can Con his way into, making a profit on almost anything, Except slaves. He vowed never to sell a slave.

Abilities: A Great Marksman, Street Fighter, and Lair and Smuggler. Also the is known as the greatest Con artist there is.

Edited by Dr. Orange

Thanks. :)

• 2 months later...

Thomas (Tom) Galahad 

Race: Rottweiler

Origin: Macbeth

Height: 6' 2''

Weight: 195lb

Build: Progressive strong build 

Eyes: Brown/Orange 

Hair: Thin trim but with length on top

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Personality: Not fully trustworthy but intent on preventing death when possible. Kind with a rough attitude.

Background: Tom Galahad grew up on a ranch which controlled a light number of mineral mines owned by his family and ran by hired hands. While Tom received a education well into his later years, he much rather prefered the openness of the wilderness. Early on Tom was a fan of hunting wildlife during his free time and eventually making a name for himself locally as a "young buccaneer." Often reckless and confident, he was keen on taking risks and going on adventures through the mines. While frowned on ... it did help with some moleant infestations. Using his aim, he aided the local settlement by donating his prey to those less fortunate.

He was offered an opportunity to go to the Cornelian Military Academy given his skill in his marksmanship however he resented using his skill other than for helping others. He instead hoped to further his education but was enlisted through draft into the military during the Venom Wars. He was stationed on Katina as a Long Marksman for the oncoming Venom attack. He hated this. It drove him to near madness. He considered going AWOL every time he wore the uniform. 

Once the war ended, he made his move. Robbing his camp of all goods and currency and bounced. Silent and clean. A True marksman.

He was wanted but with little leads it wasn't a priority. While the government labeled him a traitor, the people consider otherwise. The Macbeth marksman might be gone, but there are still meals donated and clothing given on constant basis. Using what he has to get by, hoping to one day right his wrongs from war. (Hopefully those could come from Aiolius. 7/2/15)

Abilities:

Marksman with Long Ranged weapons.

High Perception of areas.

Fast Hands.

A polite smooth talker.

Ability to adapt well into surroundings.

Is skilled in cooking and regrets not following through with it. 

I don't really like it when people play the whole 'unknown origin' card. To me it just seems like they didn't want to take the time to create a character and just plan on making them the badass with no name. But it's your choice.

Also just saw the part about making him for an RP. Hopefully you will be able to flesh out his existence there.

To me it just seems like they didn't want to take the time to create a character and just plan on making them the badass with no name. But it's your choice.

That's the exact reason why he is at the moment Unknown. It was late and I'm adding to him right now.

• 2 weeks later...

~New Character~
Name: Michael (High) Stakes
Race: Wolf
Origin: N/A
Home: NYC
Height: 6 Feet 1 Inch
Weight: 183 Lbs
Build: Strong
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Fur Color: Light Brown
Alignment: Alright
Personality: Good-ish

Survival Study: Zombie survival Guild book:
Training: Learned how to shoot a gun, self-defense training:
Weapons:
Shotgun: Model 1100 TAC 4
Assault Rifle: Heckler & Koch HK416
Pistol: Glock 37
Melee: Wakizashi

Background: Michael came from a somewhat important family, and could get anything he wanted. Yet he didn't like the life of importance, it mad him mad to be waited on. So at age 13 he ran off leaving only a note
"Life has been good, but has taught my nothing. I must find myself, who I am. Mother, Father, don't worry. I will return. When my work is done!"
With that he left for adventure and discovery. Smuggling himself onto cars, ships, anything for transportation. He lived with the lost, homeless and the wise. He also spent time with Monks and Marshal art masters for sometime. After a period of 7 years, he returned home and became a successful business owner. And still holding the need for thrill-seeking.

Abilities: Strong and smart in hand-to-hand combat and Knife-to-hand combat. A somewhat good shot, but he's no one to brag. His fighting ability is in Knifes.

• 2 years later...

I'm reviving my own dead thread. Such evil.

Alright. 

Name: Dr. Scott Jaax M.D.
Race: Wolf
Origin: Cornelia  
Height: 6 Feet 3 Inch
Weight: 182 Lbs
Build: Decent
Eyes: Green with yellow iris rims
Hair: Dark Brown
Fur Color: Light Brown
Alignment: Center of the grid
Personality: Collected and easygoing.

Background: Scott was a Doctor at the Cornelia General Hospital before the nanobytes happened. He was a great doctor and an avid collector of books. Once the nanobytes came about and the zombies started attacking, there was a huge influx of patients arriving at the hospitals. Once the living and the practically dead were uneven, Scott ran. At that point the Hippocratic oath had no meaning any more. As much as he tried, he couldn't find a way to remove the nanobytes without damaging those infected. He couldn't stand himself allowing those people ... those innocent people to die. He ran, ran home, tried to fortify what he could in his house. With a Marlin 1894 CB .44 in hand and a mediocre stash of foodstuff, he held out for a good week before venturing out. In a mass zombie wave, he found himself ending up at a convenience store which where he is present.  

Abilities: Doctor: can heal non-nano illnesses, can fashion mediocre explosives from knowledge of medicine. Fair shot and is quick-witted.

Weapons: Marlin 1894CB .44

Aluminum Baseball Bat

Current Stock of Medicine:

• Oxycodone
  • Morphine
  • Valium 
  • Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen (Vicodin)
  • Aspirin
  • Ibuprofen
  • IV Fluid
  • Vecuronium 
  • Epinephrine
  • Hydrocortisone
Edited by Dr. Orange

• 2 months later...

Name: Aleksandr Sokilovskii 
Race: GSH
Origin: Katina 
Height: 6 Feet 3 Inch
Weight: 178 Lbs
Build: Strong Lean
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Light Brown
Fur Color: Darker Brown
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Apperance: Tall build and nothing out of the ordinary, other than a bionic eye and scaring along the muzzle and a mechanical arm.

Personality: Silent and observing, Kind and Violent

Occupation: BioTech Doctor with a emphasis on osteopathic medicine and medical engineering.

-----------------

Background: Aleksandr grew up on the Katrina frontier. His family were farmers near one of the inland lake. He learned the lay of the land and how to work it. One day, the farm was attacked by bandits, the village he lived in burned. Aleksandr's family ran to one of the nearby Military outpost and made arrangements for Cornelia where he spent the rest of his childhood in a lower middle class accommodations provided by the Government.

Alek grew up a standard childhood. Attended UoC for Engineering and Biomedical Technology. Later he became on one of UoC's professors. A highly skilled doctor and an advocate in exploratory research into the knowledge of biological augmentation. For years he has been destining methodologies of mechanical adaptive prosthetics to enhance the abilities of ones self. The military saw promise and poked their fingers into the batch. The end result was a product that could be marketed with a open market and eager applicants. Not like this was anything new but with interested parties he was able to make his months pay from the manufacturing rights.

Trials and experiments darkened the sights as his experiments became more questionable and more extreme. His sights saw an end goal of completely being able to change every element of a being if need be. Some procedures were successful, bionic ocular implants and olfactory sensors and filters but he pushed the boundaries that his masters gave and became a sore spot of the university. His test of a biomechanical arm  completely backfired as both a test subject, an old CDF officer who lost  a his arm died from application by explosion. In a twist of fate Alek lost his own arm too, replacing it with a painful prototype. The military backed out and left him to his madness of trial. He wants to finish his experiments. He plans on it. It's the priority, no matter what stands in the way.

• 1 year later...
Spoiler

This is the highschool character.

I didn't put effort into this.

Elliot "Dodge the Rodge" Edgemaster

Likes trench coats and HIGH IMPACT VIOLENCE

This is going to be interesting.

No regrets.