Redeemer

Hehe, most animals like chocolate. Our current dog decided to eat half a chocolate cake back a year and a half ago. Appearantly, nobody told her chocolate is poison to dogs, so she didn't care, and still doesn't it seems.

EDIT: And today I cried when I realised that I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for.

Well, what can I say? Friendship is magic.Smile-2.gif

Aww, I'm gonna assume that includes me and start feeling all warm and fuzzy :D

You are without a doubt one of them. :D

And yes Asper, friendship IS magic! :3

I think because of yesterday's weather, I'm quite ill today. My house was very cold and the wind and rain were ripping through the windows, causing a chill in my bedroom. I put on extra socks (2 on each foot!) and stuff but I have still caught a cold. :3

I am about to go to the store to pick up some cat food. The cats haven't eaten for 2 days, and neither have I really, because I ran out of money. All I could do was open my last can of tuna, and that was all they had yesterday. Sometimes I feel bad for taking them on, because when I run out of money, they suffer. Just, they were rescue cats, I couldn't just walk away from them. I just feel so bad that they go without when I run out of money.

Because of a certain someone, I can afford to buy them food now. Thank you. <3

I've decided I'm going to do commissions. I'm not a very good artist, but if I'm cheap enough, people should still entertain the idea of having me draw something for them. I think I am improving, yes. But it's a slow progress. Right now, I'm a little pissed because drawing in a realistic style is hard. I'm all right with anime, but realism is hard to do. Not even proper like, portrait realism, I'm talking about Disney styles and other semi-realistic works. It's the eyes and mouth that get me, I'll need to look up some references.

But yeah, the money from my commissions will go to the cats. This should prevent anything like this "Oh god I'm so poor my bank balance says £0.00" thing from happening again. Even if I have to stop eating, at least the cats will have something to keep them going.

Tip of the day:

When you're feeling down, make a point of walking to a store that's a little further from your house than the one you usually visit. When you get there, pick out your favourite chocolate bar, then go home. The exercise gets your happy hormones flowing to your brain, and the chocolate is because... Well, chocolate. It's the little things in life that make it worth living.

Song of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z23KE5sjPUk

I am glad to hear that people are there for you Red. and yes Asper Friendship is totally magic :3

With friendship it can make things 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.

Hopefully you feel better soon and recover from being sick, lord knows that being sick is not the greatest, and especially with University starting soon D:

Song of the day:

This made me go "Eeee!" on the inside. XD

"I'm not a ghost, am I?"

I hope you get better, Red. D: Being sick sucks! (So does "Flu season")

*Looks at Red's Commission Prices*

*Makes his 1cent less than hers*

:trollface:

Either way, I am glad things sorta worked out, and that you are starting to feel better :3

I "Eeee!" inside at anything Silent Hill.

I will get better. I need to before the weekend. D:

• Like 1

OH GOD. I AM SO GODDAMN ILL.

I could actually cry. I hate feeling like this. Time to get serious. I'm going to take vitamin pills every couple of hours with green tea, and I'm going to force myself to eat whatever I can, to give myself strength.

I just saw on my coworkers facebook page that he's ill too, which means it's up to me to show up at work or the cafe will be closed. Which sucks, because I'll be on by myself. Do not want.

My flatmate is having people over tonight, and he's blasting music at an insane volume. I can feel my brain bopping about inside my skull, and the bass is thumping through the walls. Maybe it's because I'm unwell that it's bugging me more than it should.

Anyway, I get to draw whatever I want today. I have two Dragon Age pieces that need finished before I start on anything new. One they're finished, I can concentrate on a commission I recieved yesterday.

I'm looking forward to my classes starting. It'll be nice to get back into a daily routine.

I feel like losing myself to Dragon Age 2 for a while. I'm actually kind of stuck on a battle with this super intelligent darkspawn, who also has a range of powerful magic. I can of course turn the difficulty settings down but I REFUSE. I will beat him! I will! Turning the difficulty down is for pussies!

Tip of the day: If you get fresher's flu, stay indoors, eat vitamin tablets and drink as much tea as you physically can.

Song of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnsq9XtpmEk

I can of course turn the difficulty settings down but I REFUSE. I will beat him! I will! Turning the difficulty down is for pussies!

^This is why I luv you.

Anywho, I hope you get to feeling better soon, I can't stand it when you get sick... and remember, shampoo with zinc in it!

Hahaha thanks. XD Yeah, I hope I get better too. When I woke up a few days ago feeling like shit, I was literally like:

ಠ_ಠ R U SRS?

I can of course turn the difficulty settings down but I REFUSE. I will beat him! I will! Turning the difficulty down is for pussies!

.......that made me feel bad about myself :(, I do that all the time if the game starts to piss me off enough.

Anway, being sick sucks, I hope you get better soon! I'd give you a hug and a vitamin if I could.

No no don't feel bad! It's just me setting a challenge to myself! :3

And thanks haha. I hope I get better before Saturday, which is 2 sleeps away. I've been up all night drawing this thing, I'm doing my very best on it and I must say, it's a ton of fun. I can't wait to show you all!

GET BETTER NOW! And stop spreading the germs :P

Oh! Nah I've just been busy. I've been working on this huge drawing, trying to perfect it but now I can barely look at it, haha.

I went shopping today with my friend, we had a really great time! I bought so much... shit. Like, some tshirts, a sweater, things I don't exactly need. But, I also got a bag for Uni and a blank workbook, and some pens. So I think today was productive! :3

Song of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chVO1w-wCRU

Tip of the day:

Find something you want, and save up for it. It feels good to reach a target. Putting money aside each week then finally spending it on the thing you want just feels awesome. For me, it's a 3DS. Saving up now.

For me, it's a 3DS. Saving up now.

qpI7o.png

... That moment of rage when my sister makes a facebook post about my little brother doing something wrong, and her friends proceeding to call him names. He's only 11 for god's sake. I quickly interrupted.

Edit: Ah, she removed the posts, including mine. That was good of her. If my mother saw that I know she would have been a little upset.

Today, work kind of sucked. I lost my job in the cafe and have been moved up to the restaurant - which isn't so good because it's busy, crowded, the people that work there are all best friends and are known to slack off. The reason I was moved was because the restaurant is "under-staffed". Now, it's not really, it's just not very well run. Even if it were under-staffed, the fact that they refuse to hire more people is insane. Because now I have to work up there, and cover breaks down in the cafe. I'm going to be run off my goddamn feet. So I'm looking for another job, starting now.

It's not so bad though, I'm good all the same. I'm just back home right now to shower, then I'm heading out to a friend's house for a few hours. Anyway, I need to go, she'll be here any moment to pick me up. I wish I could drive! XD

Song of the day:

Edited by Redeemer

• 2 weeks later...

Oops. I neglected this thread. Sorry. :3

I haven't drawn anything in a while. I'm still woking on that thing I mentioned earlier. I'm sick of looking at it already. XD But it's nearly done!

Work was not bad this weekend at all. I was in the cafe because my coworker is in London, so I was on by myself. Lauren and her cousin came to visit me, they were there for about 3 hours. XD I had so much coffee that day I was shaking, but it felt amazing. I was so alert. :D

Sunday was pretty quiet, so Lauren's boyfriend paid me a visit and we ate cake. I'm not supposed to sit down and talk when I'm working, but the place was empty, so I decided to take a break. I don't think anyone saw me though, so it's all good.

Uhh, oh yeah, I ordered a ton of hair dye. I'm going to put that damned rainbow through my hair - I see it as a challenge now. Hell, it was even issued to me as a challenge but only now am I taking it seriously.

I've started classes, they seem pretty good so far. I don't have much to do this semester since I completed a couple of the classes while I was studying nursing. I appear to have Mondays and Wednesdays off. :D

Song of the day, which someone linked to me. I think it's beautiful, I'm so impressed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quMysrE3ZVM&feature=related

Mondays and Wednesdays off are good! Glad to hear that life is treating you well Redeemer!