• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• "User"

• Vy'drach

• Scott7

• EazyIN

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, this is starting to geting into an HUGE  Facepalm.

:hehe:

How so?

Actually, it's not the predominant, it's just the one that is known more to the majority of people out there, same way anime fans are stereotyped as people with no lives with an unhealthy attraction to the female characters, often to the point of losing touch on reality. It's actually, "No, I just like seeing a show where someone can hold a massive revolver that would be quite unbalanced, which can turn his arm into a massive beam cannon without it looking cheesy, like it would in a live action movie." (Two points for the one that can name the anime, it's a bit obvious though)

Anyway, as far popular furry characters, Minerva Mink should definitely be up there, as she was in the Animaniacs show, which was quite popular, and was just as memorable to adults as to children due to the sexual nature of her character (and she is still my favourite cartoon character ever due to the funny situations).

I also think any of the old Hanna-Barbera or Tex Avery cartoon characters can fill the role (90% of them were anthropomorphic animals, after all.)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I think furry and anthro girls are sexy, but that doesn't mean I have fursuit sex or sex with animals.

@Julius Here you go. :P

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I think furry and anthro girls are sexy, but that doesn't mean I have fursuit sex or sex with animals.

@Julius Here you go. :P

The awesomeness of that link, for me, was that the person has Minerva Mink as an avatar.

Over the degrading morals of this thread.

The thread started out with the intent to discuss popular furry characters, the original list being chosen because those characters have been known to be portrayed in yiff frequently. Under that premise, I really don't think the morals of this thread can be "degraded."

The thread started out with the intent to discuss popular furry characters, the original list being chosen because those characters have been known to be portrayed in yiff frequently. Under that premise, I really don't think the morals of this thread can be "degraded."

Look  at the title, does it says anything related to yiff?

Exactly.

Exactly.

I post those characters because those seem to be the ones with the most Yiff  :hehe:

failboatx.jpg

Exactly.

Since when did the conversation/discussion in a topic have to be exclusively related to the title of said topic?  To be honest I kind of expected this topic to drift towards a mention of yiff in whatever capacity

Now now I think about it, every comment I say conflict with Lucario's comments.

For me, it's

"Show me all of it, not some, but ALL of it."

Since when did the conversation/discussion in a topic have to be exclusively related to the title of said topic?  To be honest I kind of expected this topic to drift towards a mention of yiff in whatever capacity

• 4 weeks later...

1. Krystal

2. Carmelita Fox

3.Lucario

4. Fox McCloud

5. Sly Cooper

6. Renamon

7. Wolf O' Donnell

Actually, as far as I understand, the correct definition for such characters are "Anthros", or "anthromorpic beings". Furries are the name of the human beings who think such characters are interesting.

Actually, as far as I understand, the correct definition for such characters are "Anthros", or "anthromorpic beings". Furries are the name of the human beings who think such characters are interesting.

Furry victims then? :P

Furry victims then? :P

Those who feel repulsed by the furry fandom? Their loss really.

Alright.

Oh look I found another:

Constable Neyla from the sly series  :oops:

This is correct.  I use the two terms in their correct context and I wish everyone would as well :)

A friend of Mine suddenly Took an interest in a character named "Freya". He changed his avatar for a couple weeks and made a couple Gmod sprays that were a little strange....

But after 3 or 4 weeks he went back with the Renamon thing  :roll:

A friend of Mine suddenly Took an interest in a character named "Freya". He changed his avatar for a couple weeks and made a couple Gmod sprays that were a little strange....

But after 3 or 4 weeks he went back with the Renamon thing  :roll:

Freya isn't even that good looking....

Who's Freya? Got a little curious, since that's the name I gave one of my fan-characters. Daughter of Wolf O'Donnell to be precise.

Who's Freya? Got a little curious, since that's the name I gave one of my fan-characters. Daughter of Wolf O'Donnell to be precise.

Character from FF9

ff9-freya.jpg

Okay, Googling it.

Holy...! How could anyone like that... thing? Well, I've always thought of the character designs of FF as some of the worst ever.