Jump to content

Search Articles

Game Hints

StarFox-Online

Welcome to StarFox-Online!

Welcome to StarFox-Online! Our goal is to provide accurate information about Nintendo's Star Fox series as well as other things of interest to Star Fox fans all while maintaining a sense of community. Anyone is welcome, whether you're a die hard fan since the 1990s or just heard about Star Fox five minutes ago!

Joining our community is as simple as registering for an account. Registration gives you access to our forums where you can communicate with other fans.

Community is everything to us, even beyond Star Fox!

Fox SSB4 design changes little

Fox's design in SSB4 has not changed all that much from Brawl, but it is more detailed:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Interestingly, the 3DS version appears cell-shaded:
Posted Image
  • Icy, Wolf Fang, StarKid117 and 2 others like this

11 Comments

Megaman...in smash bros.

Its about time, Nintendo. You FINALLY deliver.

Photo
psy_commando
Jun 11 2013 09:21 PM

Megaman...in smash bros.

Its about time, Nintendo. You FINALLY deliver.

Eh, its a little ironic to say that on this website, all things considered, no ?

• OneUnder, Wolf Fang and StarKid117 like this
Photo
FalcoLives777
Jun 12 2013 12:00 AM

Photo
VictorTurdleman007
Jun 16 2013 01:28 AM

I like the addition of the Star Fox Logo on his holster. Looks so boss...

Now, I wonder if Wolf will be in this one...

The new SSB looks amazing, I can't wait to play as Fox on my Wii U.

That's quite interesting! I await it's reception upon its release. :)

That's because they were getting complaints that the characters were too small, so they outlined them so you could see them better
Photo
LegendaryMasterFox
Jul 12 2013 01:19 AM

Fox!

Photo
thunderflare
Jul 18 2013 02:16 AM

I'm liking this design not that it changed much from Brawl, but something just seems off to me for some reason.

I see a few changes on that. He's fluffier, Star Fox logo on his holster (<-if that's what you call it), zipper handle thing on the top part of his green vest, jacket changed around the collar, and his boots show creases, which shown are used. .......I'm a nerd, I'm sorry _ _)

Photo
Meiryu no Shugan
Sep 27 2013 10:19 PM
Does anyone know what other SF characters are being put in the new SSB? I know they had Falco and Wolf in Brawl but will they add anyone else from Star Fox?

The content of user comments and posts is solely that of their authors.

StarFox-Online, it's staff, and it's owners are not responsible for user-posted content.

Star Fox, it's story, music, and characters are all ©1993-2011 Nintendo Co. Ltd.

Original Content ©2006-2014 StarFox-Online.