The Sick, Twisted Mind of Peter

Peter

Well, not much blogging going on today, but I need some help. I picked up this guitar at Goodwill for $15 and it's in pretty decent condition considering I just replaced the strings on it. Now, I'm trying to play a lot of songs using tabs online. I know how to read tabs and everything, problem is: I'm not fast enough to play chord progressions. I can't go from chord to chord like pros do, I've got to re-adjust my fingers and everything, which takes about 5 seconds. Any tips you guys can give me on just being able to play faster would be great.

-Peter

i played guitar once. It was a class at school :P. I really don't have any tips for increasing your fingure adjustment time other then keep wokring on it. It comes in time. Its hard at first, but everything is.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Peter

• sroberson

• thunderflare

• sjrathbun812

Now that I really think of it, you're right. Thanks dude. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Phew, haven't posted here in a while. It's been a boring summer, except I'm getting a lot Of frisbee golfing in lately. Scored negative 5 when I went yesterday! It makes me think back to my days as a 10 year old, scoring plus 3 every game. It just goes to show what practice and repetition gets ya. By the way, Im typing this on my free iPod I just got. For all the hating autocorrect gets, it's pretty kickass.

Peter

There hasn't been a ton of blog worthy material lately going on. I just wanted to update here to say that I'm looking for something to do, and I figured you guys could help me out. Thanks!

Peter

• 3 weeks later...

You could probably help me with Project: Star Fox (Note that is a working title) There are things I'm looking to change with my first edit, and you could give me some ideas.

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Hello people of SFO! I've been neglecting this forum lately. :\ Because I've been busy doing this! :-)

[media=]

Skip to 2:30. That's where the song really starts cooking. By the way, I'm 14, I just play on my age to get more views lol.

Sounds great! Although I don't see what's wrong with putting in your actual age; 14 is still young, and probably won't change your amount of views. Would you be interested in taking up the offer of my last post though?

Yeah, I could give you a hand with it, depending on what you'd want me to do (I suck at drawing, unless you're interested in stick figures shooting guns haha)

Thanks for the compliments man!

I'll get back to you in the morning on that, i'll organize what I need help with, thanks!

<p>Hello people of SFO! I've been neglecting this forum lately. : Because I've been busy doing this! :-)

[media=]

Skip to 2:30. That's where the song really starts cooking. By the way, I'm 14, I just play on my age to get more views lol.

Nice drumming, man! :yes:

• 4 weeks later...

Dude, I haven't posted here in such a long time. I started a few discussions in the Counter Point, but that's pretty much it. Kind of wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be posting EVERYWHERE now!

School starts tomorrow. I'm gonna destroy on testing this year.

I'm going to be posting EVERYWHERE now!

I DARE YOU! :P

I just saw that video you posted of "Working Man"...makes me want to try and get the band I am in to do a cover lol. Very nice job!

I start Thursday, bleh school + bleh work ...well...They call me a workin' man.... Just wish it were more enjoyable lol

Dude, I haven't posted here in such a long time. I started a few discussions in the Counter Point, but that's pretty much it. Kind of wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be posting EVERYWHERE now!

Good luck! Feel bad for you, I don't have to go to school until September, but that's when I'll have little time to do anything.