This is me talking about my life

russiandog38

Well, I've wanted to try out new things around SF-O and this journal thing I thought I might give a shot at. So... my life. Not to exciting but not to boring either. I guess I'll start with today.

I worked with my dad all day today repairing the side of an apartment building. Last week some idiot was backing his car up and hit the gas instead of the break. He nailed the apartment building going a good thirty miles an hour and left a good sized hole in the wall. It damaged a lot of brick and shifted some of the wall in. On the inside it knocked three studs loose and destroyed the ply wood and dry wall. So we called some masonry guys to dig out all the brick so we could replace the ply wood, fix the studs, put in the insulation, and hang dry wall. All in all it we worked about 11 hours and the jobs still not done. Also, the surprising thing is for how much damage the guy did, you would think his car would be totaled, there were only scratches on the bumper.

• Like 1

Dude, that sucks. If it was your apartment he hit, you should take him to court for all his cash. Anyway, good luck fixing the wall!

Also, the surprising thing is for how much damage the guy did, you would think his car would be totaled, there were only scratches on the bumper.

Betcha' it was an older car. :P

---

And while the working aspect is interesting, I must say that idiots behind the wheel ruin everyone else's day. >_<

I wish i had a life to talk about :( I'm afraid my journal has become nothing more than a over-zealous log. Here's to more life talk from Russiandog! HI HO!!

Dude, that sucks. If it was your apartment he hit, you should take him to court for all his cash. Anyway, good luck fixing the wall!

Naw, it wasn't our apartment. My dads a contractor, this was just one of the many jobs he got hired for. Besides, the insurance company is covering it.

@crazyfooinc

Ya, but it's the stupid people that help my dad bring in the dough.

• Like 1

Going to depart to Florida at 2:00am. This is going to be a long trip. -_-

Well, Florida sucked. It rained the WHOLE F***ING TIME we were down there. The funny thing is, it was 80 degrees when we left Ohio but it got up to 100 degrees while we were away. It was warmer in Ohio then it was in Florida. So now here I am, sitting in Atlanta. At least it's not raining...

• 3 weeks later...

Well this week has been rough. Just got back from Chicago on Monday. Woke up the next morning and started scrapping the peeled paint off my house ( which, if the attic was finished, would be three stories) so we can paint it. Continued that until Thursday. Half way through Thursday, we find out the city of Struthers is sueing my dad for an unpaid sewer bill for one of our rental properties. So now he is going to evict the tenants, but we are still stuck paying the bill plus court fees. Life is great -_-.

• 1 month later...

That akaward moment when your in the chat room and everybody else is talking except you , because the other people ninja the crap out of you.

• 3 weeks later...

What?! Broncos beat the Steelers? This wasent supposed to happen! But it did. Lets go Denver!

Ok now that im down celebrating on to the last two weeks. First off, finally got my permit and already popped a tire (looks like im off to a good start) Also, started going to the vocational school last week, It is SOOO much better then my home school. Besides those things not much has happened.

Side Note: Being chased around dark streets at 1am by a person dressed as the grim reaper is still as fun as it was in 5th grade.

Today. Went. Great. In church today they gave out an Ipad and three Ipods if you were the best at certin challenges and i managed to win one of the Ipods.

Also went into Hot Topic with my brother today and saw furry tails on one of the walls. Hot Topics gone furry?!

Also went into Hot Topic with my brother today and saw furry tails on one of the walls. Hot Topics gone furry?!

A bunch of friends during one my trips to Chicago for a huge laser tag tournament went to Hot Topic and got a tshirt that had a female fox on it looking seductively with the text "I want to fox you". They wanted me to wear it back at the hotel.

Anyways, as to your question, it wouldn't surprise me.

• 2 weeks later...

Despite what the online users list says (it lies!) I have not been on that often (I may have been logged in, but not on). Just enough to check wha new topics poped up or to stop into chat here and there. But besides that I left this place abandoned. But school + other shit= 0 time.So, im going to try and be more active, like looking at Myu's awesome art work, or be one of the only conservatives in the counter-point, and I might even post my fanfic, if I can get the first damn chapter done. But anyway i plan on being around more.

• 2 months later...

wow, my life isent interesting enough to post in here often. But anyway, heres an update.

I talked to my sister not to long ago and found out I might be able to go visit her over spring break. Im excited for this visit because she lives in Washington (state) and I havent seen her for over a year.

I had a terrible Thanksgiving because its an all around terrible holiday. And just like every year my thanksgiving dinner concisted of celery, rolls, and peanut m&ms because im to picky to eat anything else.

I found myself with the responsability of workin the sound both in my church on wendsdays. The funny thing is, I work work with a friend who ha the same first name as me. It gets quite interesting.

And lastly I finally got to play StarFox64. And sorry to all you 64 lovers out there, but I wasent impressed. Dont get me wrong it was a good game, but I still think Adventures and Assult were better. But thats just my opinion.

Well thats about it.

Actually thats not it. A few minutes ago I f***ed up my avitar and now I have to wait to get on a computer to fix it. FUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Edited by russiandog38