Damn, Reds

Harlow

untitle.JPG

Also that is a lot of money to steal, in the form of Nutella. Maybe they're planning something with it? Either way, Nutella actually has a more-popular rival in Germany called Nusspli, which in my opinion is actually yummier. It's creamier and has a more distinct nutty taste, which I appreciate over the more chocolatey Nutella.

Either way, I'm glad Nutella was stolen over like, something more useful. *awaiting waves of hate at deeming Nutella unimportant* >:3

I agree you need a little reward every once in a while with those hard levels of Ripped and Jillian Michaels, but... seriously, woman? What you gonna do with all that Nutella?

• Like 1

I'm actually sabotaging Nutella and advocating Nusspli. I'm part of a Nusspli cult whose name will remain unspoken for the sake of my own safety, and believe me, we will not stop here. We. Will. Not. Stop.

And holy crap, 27million calories? 27MILLION? Brb getting my old clothes back.

• Like 1

Frickfrocksadmission.png

Case closed.

• Like 1

And holy crap, 27million calories? 27MILLION? Brb getting my old clothes back.

That's worth more calories than all Somalian kids put together!

I solved the Nutella caper and got a response from one of my all-time favourite youtube users, the part man, part horse sex god of confections.

Yes. Yes I am pleased.

• Like 1

Proud of you man.

Well this article has been a breath of fresh air compared to all the heavy stuff that's going around right now.

• Like 2

This should be the first part of the story of R3d's Bonnie and Clyde drawings.

• Like 1

That would be a sight to see, and I fully support this idea.

Bonnie and Clyde:

They'll do anything to get their hands on your most prized possesions... then eat them.

• Like 1

-Ignore this post-

Heheh I heard about this earlier in the week. I thought it was a bit of a joke, myself. But there are a lot of things in this world that sound like jokes!

This is just as bad as that heist in Canada. Happened almost a year ago and thieves stole a million dollars worth of maple syrup.

This is just as bad as that heist in Canada. Happened almost a year ago and thieves stole a million dollars worth of maple syrup.

Pfff, time-travelling copycats.

Still though. Raging I don't have that maple syrup. I've heard Canada's is the REAL stuff.

Weird thing is that: Since it's Canada we're talking about, if you change "maple syrup" to "Canadian blood donations", the context of the sentence doesn't change at all.