What Is your Favorite pokemon?

King of the Shrooms

Topic is the question of choice that I present today, but I would not ask such a question without Providing a Answer to the question. My answer? Aggron.

Aggron is pretty much a giant steel plated dinosaur, rocking that rock/steel typing and 180 Base defense gives it a great physical girth..unfortunately it's special defense blows but that's OK, just catch those frail special attackers on the switch with HEAD-SMASH, which Aggron can spam with reckless fury due to it's ability rock head, which removes recoil. 

Even without numbers and statistics Aggron is a Awesome looking monster that is even environmentally friendly, claiming a mountain and replacing tree's that falls and such, so you don't have to feel bad about any damage it does while rocking your opponents shit.

Overall Aggron is a 12/10 Pokemon that's awesome and practical in every situation *except against water types, but we don't talk about those* and will never let you down, this is why it is one of the top picks for my arsenal whenever I need a physical tank of a Pokemon in my team-slot.

Defensive pivot Salamence. trololol

Probably Serperior, actually. No solid reason why. Just, the starters are always the most memorable to me, so I can't really even bring a non-starter to mind when asked this question, and of the starters Serperior is kinda just fucking awesome.

Ho-Oh gets an honorable mention for being a firebird and reminding me of Ankh from Kamen Rider OOO, though. <3 Ankh.

Charmander, Vulpix, Staryu or Snubbul. I can't really choose ONE. D:

Eevee

idk she's just so adorable. I need to play more Pokemon... Only really familiar with some of them.

Ahhhh don't make me choose

I went through a phase where I was obsessed with Absols. I'm not sure what happened there but I would compulsively capture every one I encountered, constantly bred them, and wound up with like two boxes stuffed with Absols.

Currently I'm fond of Scolipede though.

Absol is pretty fucking boss. I also feel bad for not remembering Eevee till Deploy mentioned it. Eevee gives me diabetes.

I was gonna say Charzard or Mewtwo, but that would be too obvious.

I have to go with Articuno.

In terms of gameplay use, my favorites have been Zoroark, Luxray, Machoke, Kadabra, Milotic, and Hydreigon.

In terms of looks, however, I've always liked Rayquaza, Reshiram, all Eeveelutions, Pikachu, and Victini

My favorite tends to change from generation to generation. In G1, it was Mewtwo without a doubt. When G2 came along, that changed over to Suicune. G3, it was Absol. Then came G4, and along with it came Lucario. With the current gen 5 here, my personal is now, and will always be, Zorua.

Zorua is just so cuddly and adorable, and that mischievous smile and laugh they make whenever they change back, I just want to run up and hug it.

Look at all of the names I don't know! I suppose that's what I get for only being familiar with the first 151. :P

Growlith and Squirtle have always been my favorites; they're so goddamn adorable.

I could never answer this question without turning it into a massive list but I'll try and restrain myself. Number 1 would have to be Feraligatr, it was the first pokemon I owned on my very own cartridge I found lying under a hotel bed next to some dirty lingerie. Second place goes to Marowak since it's pretty much the epitome of badass. Third would be Exeggutor, I really don't know what makes me love it so much but it really was an awesome pokemon. Lastly we have Gengar, I actually have a plushie of it sitting on myself because why not.

• Like 1

I actually have multiple favorite Pokemon. lol

But to choose my most favorite, I guess I would have to say that Sceptile would be my favorite.

I guess it is mostly because Pokemon Ruby is my all time favorite Pokemon game (and my first as well), and I remember choosing Treecko as my starter. ^^

Some others include Kecleon, Szicor, Simisage, Gliscor , and Tyranitar. :-)

Gonna list some favourites of mine in no order, than my top two favourite pokemanz. Keep in mind I have no interest in competitive, srs bsnss pokemanz, so my favourites tend to be due to things such as aesthetics, a reference that makes me laugh (such as the case with Altaria and sex offender Alakhazam, the references I shall add before the list), and things like that.

Sex offender Alakhazam: http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g402/Vydrach/SexoffenderAlakhazam.jpg

Altaria: http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g402/Vydrach/Altariamegusta.jpg

Onyx, Tentacruel, Scyther, Farfetch'd, Pidgeot, Arbok, Charizard, Wartortle, Beedrill, Nidoran lines, Vulpix, Ninetails, Golbat, (sex offender) Alakhazam, Machoke, Magikarp, Gyrados, Victreebel, Geodude, Golem, Ponyta, Rapidash, Gastly, Haunter, Cubone, Marowak, Pinsir, Tauros, Lapras, Eevee and the Eeveelutions, Kabutops, Dragonair, Dragonite, Mew, Miltank, Magmar, Blaziken, Shedinja, Mawile, Sharpedo, Altaria, Crawdaunt, Gible line, Finneon, Serperior, Purrloin, Liepard, Blitzle, Zebstrika, Audino, Sandile, Krokorok, Honchkrow

Now for my top two favourite Pokemanz, the moment you've all been waiting for.

NUMBER TWO!

Seviper.png

Seviper. I mean, just look at that smug bastard, I have a tendency to name the ones I catch either "Troll Face" or, more commonly, "Rape Face," for obvious reasons. I can not look at Seviper without laughing, in a good way. When I see their face, I just imagine them saying things. Things that may be a tad bit, *queue Freaky Fred voice*  "Nauuuuuughtyyyy."

And for my all-time favourite pokemon...

NUMBER ONE!

Latias.jpg

Latias. One day I was watching TV when coming up next was the Pokemon: Heroes - Latios and Latias movie which I didn't want to watch but I was in one of those moods where I couldn't gather enough energy to reach across my bed to grab the remote to change the channel, and resigned myself to the movie. Latias quickly became my favourite pokemon, mostly due to how bloody adorable she is. I now own the movie on DVD and strive to get a Latias on my games if possible regardless of the legitimacy, just to have her on my team. Take my playthrough of Black, for example, my friend made me a level 1 Latias that I got at the earliest opportunity in the game, and she became my team's "Chosen one." I am hoping that the Pokemon creation site works for X and Y or Black/White can trade with X and Y because by the Nine Divines I will have Latias on my team in X/Y and I will love every moment of being able to pet and feed her.

• 3 weeks later...

Arceus, with out a doubt. I got that kicker of asses right up to level 100 recently.