Electronic Japanese Kimchi

DrReverb

Looks like I got your attention. I'll simply start with saying my name is Brandon and I'm a highschool senior in the Northwest. I came up with the title by mashing together my passions: producing music, learning Japanese, and K-Pop (also learning Korean). I'll organize these as best as a can.

One of the reasons I'm on here is to share my music as a music producer and a DJ. I make a variety of EDM and enjoy doing remixes, lately many of which are K-pop. Right now I am working on a couple Sonic remixes and a Star Fox one so you'll all know when those get done. I've been doing this for two years and had my first show in March. My next show will hopefully be at Everfree (they're still filtering candidates). I loved the energy dance music gave me and wanted to create if for both me and for others to enjoy. Because many Koreans live in my area I got introduced to K-Pop (Pre-PSY Era) and practically fell in love with it. The songs are catchy, the artists are talented and straight up beautiful. I haven't learned much Korean sadly but for good reasons, my efforts are focused on Japanese. I've studied the language for four years and will major in college to become a translator, hopefully for media. Like most in my classes anime and such made me want to learn it, and have proven to be more dedicated to most (few ever go past 3rd year).

Since this is the Star Fox community I should talk about it right? I use to have a 64 but sold it as a kid desperate for a Wii, which I still regret today. I always kinda liked the series but didn't pay much into it until I got into video games in my middle school years. I only have 64 on virtual console but plan to get assault and the original when I get an SNES. The current consoles other than Wii I have are DS, 3DS, and a Dreamcast. Like many here I really want to see a new game on the Wii U. Considering what it's capable of I can only expect great things. While Nintendo has said they're considering it and Miyamoto wants to it's hard to tell so I don't stress much over it.

Well that's most of it, I think I'll end this on a random note. Like most of you, I am a furry too :D

lhttps://www.youtube.com/user/NekoBoyOfficial

One of the reasons I'm on here is to share my music as a music producer and a DJ.

SAWTOOTH! WE HAVE A NEW BROTHER!

AGFISHSHSHSSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHSSHHSSHSHS!

• 2 weeks later...

Naw. There's a user on the forum that goes by that surname. His Name on the site is Lonewolf.

He's more DJ, I'm more Produce-y.

One of the reasons I'm on here is to share my music as a music producer and a DJ. I make a variety of EDM and enjoy doing remixes, lately many of which are K-pop. Right now I am working on a couple Sonic remixes and a Star Fox one so you'll all know when those get done. I've been doing this for two years and had my first show in March. My next show will hopefully be at Everfree (they're still filtering candidates). I loved the energy dance music gave me and wanted to create if for both me and for others to enjoy. Because many Koreans live in my area I got introduced to K-Pop (Pre-PSY Era) and practically fell in love with it. The songs are catchy, the artists are talented and straight up beautiful. I haven't learned much Korean sadly but for good reasons, my efforts are focused on Japanese. I've studied the language for four years and will major in college to become a translator, hopefully for media. Like most in my classes anime and such made me want to learn it, and have proven to be more dedicated to most (few ever go past 3rd year).

I had a listen to some of the stuff you did. VERY impressive man. I have to give you the thumbs-up. :yes:

• 1 month later...