The Pharaoh has arrived!

Pharaoh Shadon

The Pharaoh of all things has arrived! 

I am a HUGE Star Fox fan, I grew up mainly playing Star Fox Assault and loved it. Then I discovered Adventures, and although didn't like it as much, I was able to see it as something else and liked it for what it was. Then I got my hands on Star Fox 64 on the virtual console on Wii and...hated it. Then I got my hands on Star Fox Command and was SOOOOOOOOOO excited to play it and then... ... ... ...!!! !!! !!! !!!

So then, after hearing that a new Star Fox game would be released if Star Fox 64 3D made enough money, I bought it to help, but I actually ended up liking Star Fox 64 3D, and it fixed every problem that I had with the original. I then bought the original game on the N64 and liked it a bit more (Meaning the virtual console version ruined the original) and then I got the original SNES game from my grandfather, it's okay, but not one I will go back to outside of an LP.

They just recently said that they are making a Star Fox game for the Wii U! (Although it's very early alpha...like the only thing you saw was an arwing flying in a blank grass field using the Wii U controller) I really hope it's good because if its not, I'll be disappointed. (They don't make enough Star Fox games for me to say that I will never buy one again, :/ and I'm a collector so I'll get it anyway just to have it.)

Soooooooooo yeah! I hope this place is AMAZING and fulfills all of my Star Fox fanboy needs!

Edited by OneUnder
Stop. Grammar time!
  • Like 1

So you will be disappointing? That's not what I am disappoint means, you know.

So you will be disappointing? That's not what I am disappoint means, you know.

Heh heh... I have no idea what you're talking about  :whistle:

Welcome to the site. Judging by your enjoyment of the games and ability to write in coherent English, I'm sure that you'll get alone just fine here.

The SNES and SF64 were my favorites of the series, with Assault trailing behind. I didn't really enjoy Adventures, and prefer not to acknowledge the existence of Command. 

• Like 2

Welcome to the site. Judging by your enjoyment of the games and ability to write in coherent English, I'm sure that you'll get alone just fine here.

The SNES and SF64 were my favorites of the series, with Assault trailing behind. I didn't really enjoy Adventures, and prefer not to acknowledge the existence of Command. 

I just found two grammar errors in that intro... That's a bit embarrassing

The first two were pretty good. I call starfox 64 "starfox zero mission" because its basically a reimagine of the SNES game, just like how metroid zero mission re-did the original metroid. But the 3DS remake was amazing, it fixed every problem I had.

Then adventures is a hit or miss. I still like it but I don't play it all that much.

Assault is my second favorite. The art design was amazing and although the ground combat was clumsy, can easily be redone right, especially if they take pointers from other third person shooters like mass effect.

And command... ... ... !!! !!!

Welcome to the ranks, new member person who can IP.Board.

This community, this corner of the internet...it is very unique for some reason. I don't no why i'm getting these readings.

I just found two grammar errors in that intro... That's a bit embarrassing

Don't worry OneUnder is like our resident spell/grammer-checker as of today. He'll edit those right out.

• Like 1

Welcome to the ranks, new member person who can IP.Board.

This community, this corner of the internet...it is very unique for some reason. I don't no why i'm getting these readings.

Don't worry OneUnder is like our resident spell-checker as of today. He'll edit those right out.

That sounds like an amazing job. fixing our terrible Engrish, and making it readable English.

Don't worry OneUnder is like our resident spell/grammer-checker as of today. He'll edit those right out.

Fix'd the OP, to the best of my meager ability.

That sounds like an amazing job. fixing our terrible Engrish, and making it readable English.

tumblr_m4arhw4laT1rt5i2to1_500.gif

• Like 3

• Owner/Technical Admin

Welcome to SFO! I started out with SF64, still my favorite game to date. I agree with you, playing SF64 on Wii VC just isn't the same. I enjoyed Adventures and Assault as well, (didn't play command).

(didn't play command).

Trust me, you're saving your sanity, and love for starfox by NOT playing it. Just pretend it never existed, and wait for starfox WiiU (Uness that sucks too, then be stuck back in the good olde days.

Welcome to SFO! I'm Red, friendly neighbourhood helper-outer. If you need anything or have any questions, please feel free to note me.

I hope you enjoy your stay here! ^^

I'm High Executor. I do music. 

An a little tip. If you want to get like, reeeeally correct grammar status with your posts, PM them to Oneunder first. A lot of users have been doing that for sometime now.

• Like 1

I am Scourge. Fear my power â„¢

Edited by Redeemer
let's remember our new welcoming policy

Welcome to SFO! It really is a pretty cool place, and even more lively recently with the announcement of Star Fox for Wii U. ;)

I'm Icy, and Adventures is my favorite Star Fox game, as some people here know. *Takes cover*

SF64 3D really took what made SF64 great and improved it. Glad you enjoyed it.

Have fun around here!

• Owner/Technical Admin

Nothing wrong with Adventures, I found that game to be fun too.

Nothing wrong with Adventures, I found that game to be fun too.

It was fun... (Although not saving after the Andross battle? And you gotta save BEFORE you head towards walled city or else you are stuck? Come on...

Other than that though, I have no real complaint... Well I do kinda wish the general scales boss was a bit different but that's okay.

Oooooi! Sorry for the late response, but I hope I'm not too late to join the welcome wagon! o3o

Orbi here! I post random pics and things and yell at glitchy games on Steam.

Don't forget, you're here forever. o3o