Starfox Merchandice: Yay or nay?

geoprimedonna

Starfox Merchandice: Yay or Nay?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Starfox Merchandice: Yay or Nay?

What do you think about Starfox merchandice? If "yay", give examples of wished merchandice...

I do not have anything so far. While, I'd certainly love to pick up a quality something for my mantelpiece, I can't say I would drool over the prospect of stores full of SF merc.

I have an offensive amount of Star Fox merchandise.

I would've liked to see more in the way of plush toys/action figures though.

• Like 2

Several model Arwings would be nice

Also: gib mi Greatfox model <3.

• Like 2

I would like an Arwing model, SF action figures, and maybe a SF T-shirt. Now that would be nice. I also want to make custom SF Chuck Taylor's and put a SF decal on my 3DS.

• Like 1

I would love models of the Arwings and Wolfens. I'd put them facing each other and occasionally make "Pew! Pew!" noises when no one's looking.

• Like 1

Eh, all I have is a Star Fox 64 3D box containing dog tags of each of the members and their best quote. I have to get something related to SF Wii U and continue my SF stuff...

• Like 1

SF is something I've never really felt the need to collect, but it would be nice to see something that makes me go "wow I need that!".

How about merchandise food?

Come to think of it, has there ever been food, in the traditional sense, represented in a Star Fox game?

Come to think of it, has there ever been food, in the traditional sense, represented in a Star Fox game?

No, I mean Happy Meals, Kid Cuisine, candy toys, and may the list go on and on and on...

I don't think so outside of the fruits and stuff you can find in Adventures.

There has been some food merchandise, like I think there were Star Fox Applejacks or something released for the original game. There was also that apple-flavoured soda that came with the Adventures Survival Kit.

• Like 1

How about candy toys? That's a fad in japan. It would be sooooo cool. How about school supplies??

Kay-o, a little bird told me Starfox action figures will be available soon. And so will starfox-themed food! :9

Nope, Drasi. Go look at the Starfox story thread and you may get it.

Neither your condescending attitude nor your story about visiting a forum as a kid explain how you "know" they're totally going to make Star Fox action figures and food. :?:

Nope, Drasi. Go look at the Starfox story thread and you may get it.

OK, I told you to quit being rude like that. From now on, a moderator will have to approve your posts.

>topkek

☑ Tyrannosaurus rekt ☠rekt ☠not rekt

This made my day.

RDNj19B.gif

• Like 1

OK, I told you to quit being rude like that. From now on, a moderator will have to approve your posts.

How is that rude? Lots of people say worse stuff to me on this site, and no one cares, really.

• Like 1