1. 1. Which wine do you choose?

• Red, don't care which kind.
    • White, don't care which kind.
    • Red, sweet.
    • Red, dry.
    • White, sweet.
    • White, dry.
    • Rose.
    • Mead (honey wine) or other dessert wine.
    • I'm not fussy

Hey guys!

I'm just curious what kind of wine you guys choose. Of course, if you don't drink wine, don't vote! And if you're under-age and you do vote, you're grounded!

There are of course many other types of wine, expanding on types of dry and sweet, but that's just too much information for one poll and I cannot be bothered hahahaha.

You did not have the god wine, Mead, on the list. I fixed that for you.

You did not have the god wine, Mead, on the list. I fixed that for you.

MEAD IS A DESSERT WINE IT IS FROM HONEY MADE

• Like 1

What the ... ? Only pick one?

Red, shamé on you. :3

Not fussy, that's better. Thanks Red.

I don't drink and never will, so no.

Then there is absolutely no need for you to even write in this thread, in fact you didn't even need to click on it since the question is in the title. But whatever makes you feel like you've got to express your point of non-relating.

• Like 1

I voted dessert wines, rose and sweet white are a close second. Red either makes me sneeze, fall asleep, or do unimaginably horrible things to my stomach :<

• Like 1

Hmm... I don't too much of really drink, but if I do sip on something, it would probably be wine (or cham-pag-nay). Most likely a sweet wine, red or white. But if I had to pick, it'd be white.

I'm not as yet at an age to be binging. And sides, I don't think I'd be very keen on it when I am.

• Like 1

I'm not as yet at an age to be binging. And sides, I don't think I'd be very keen on it when I am.

You do know there is a difference between drinking an alcoholic drink and binge drinking, right?

I've had a sip of the wine that comes from my uncle's vineyard in Cali, and while I don't know what kind it was (red, I think), I know enough to know it's flipping awful. It's like watery communion wine  :-o

You do know there is a difference between drinking an alcoholic drink and binge drinking, right?

Well in France, we have words that are usually defintions of other words rolled into one word. If...you know what I'm trying to say.

Well in France, we have words that are usually defintions of other words rolled into one word. If...you know what I'm trying to say.

Understood.

Binge drinking is when you drinks LOTS, at certain times, and it's the generally unhealthy way to go. But I'm meaning here, what do people have with their meals, at celebrations, etc. More gentle things. Red wine with a steak is a luxury to behold.

This may not be wine related, but:

I've recently had my first shot of whiskey

remind me to never do that again do that again a million times

Yeesh, yeah whiskey is pretty tough, next time have it the lemonade, tastes a bit better. xD

Whiskey and honey sure does clean the nosey.