Gaming Achievements

LazerMaster5

I recently had an idea. Why didn't we have a thread where we can brag about our gaming achievements, whether it's beating a tough game, building a city, or just getting a super long combo? I think I will start this off with some Burnout Paradise. In the game, I got a Burnout x14... twice! In Contra: Hard Corps, I can beat the first level without dying. In SF643D, I have unlocked all zones, and have beat Star Wolf on Venom without dying. I want to hear from you guys. What are some of your gaming achievements?

Somewhat guilty

ak9LEVG.png

Other than the achievedrive Dust: AET made me go into (come on, it IS that good), I'm not really a big achievement hunter.

...buuut if it counts for anything I've wasted over a month of my life into GMod and officially hit 300 random pics not too long ago. c:

I beat Super Mario Bros. in 5 minutes when I was a kid.

I'm not into these "achievement lists/points" you kids speak of these days :P

I would easily say hands down my proudest gaming moments came from F-Zero GX. Beating each of the 5 Grand Prix series on the hardest difficulty as well as beating each of the Story Mode chapters on the hardest difficulty....let's just say that if it was up to me, I would encourage others who have achieved this goal to put in on their resume XD

All kidding aside, words cannot explain this at all. I encourage you to look this stuff up on Youtube if you haven't experienced the game.

I once beat the indie great VVVVVV on Master Mode (Or whatever that mode is called where if you die ONCE, it's
game over).

I beat Super Mario Bros. in 5 minutes when I was a kid.

That's 2.31 seconds away from the world record.

When was this?

I dunno, but today in Burnout Paradise I set a new take down record of 38 during a Road Rage event. The Dirt Racer Takedown 4x4 is perfect for slamming other cars off the road.

I dunno, but today in Burnout Paradise I set a new take down record of 38 during a Road Rage event. The Dirt Racer Takedown 4x4 is perfect for slamming other cars off the road.

38 takedowns? Pah! That's nothing! I just set a new record of takedowns in the Road Rage event at Eternal City

in Burnout Paradise (PS2). Gold medal requirement? 47. My record? 71. BEAT THAT.

ITT: People making claims about things they did without any evidence to back them up

Not everyone has a screen recording device or the proper video editing software at their disposal you know XD

Or you know, print screen?

In an effort to not start a real argument, I was assuming that most were playing games on consoles or handheld devices, thereby eliminating the ability to use screenshots unless you plan to take pictures/video recording of your TV with a camera. And we all know how that usually turns out :P

ITT: People making claims about things they did without any evidence to back them up

You try finding some freaking PS2 photo capture software in a shop in the middle of the countryside.

Or you know, print screen?

I'm using the PS2 version, like I said...

• 3 weeks later...

Paying off the second-story addition to my house in Animal Crossing.

I have achieved 100% on all three games in the original PS1 trilogy of the Spyro games.