geoprimedonna

Starfox Happy Meal??  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Starfox Happy Meal??

• Yay
    • Nay
    • Maybe
    • WHAAAT???

What do you guys think about NCLmtd. making a Starfox-themed Happy Meal? They did get the Taco Bell honor, and Big N did it several times, even recently, but, then again, with more familiar characters like Mario and Pokémon.

So? Would this "fad" work?

I don't think it would be a very good business decision honestly, because most of the people who know Starfox are in their 20's, or at least too old for a happy meal.  If they bundled them with other Nintendo characters to promote say the new Super Smash Bros or something like that, it might be a bit better of a decision business-wise.  

• Like 2

The Star Fox series has always been aimed at an audience that is too old for Happy Meals. However, I would like to see retail construction sets, like for other games such as Mariokart, Minecraft, Halo, CoD, and Titanfall.

I don't think it would increase sales for McDonalds or anything but it would be good to attract more people to the franchise this way.

But I don't eat McDonalds so I'd miss out either way hahahahaha.

Until the new game comes out "StarFox" is kind of a stale, moribund franchise ( despite its legions of mostly young adult fans)

When the new game comes out and if its good.. well.. who knows?

The last Star Fox game came out eight years ago (or nine if you don't count Command).  Happy Meals are generally marketed to young children.  Surely there is a conflict of interest here.

yeah the only way I could see it working is if it was a Smash Bros thing, where Fox was one of a bunch of Nintendo characters you could get

I think it could work. However it would work better in accordance with something else done at the time. Like other forms of advertising too. Perhaps sending demos to retailers before the release.

Until the new game comes out "StarFox" is kind of a stale, moribund franchise ( despite its legions of mostly young adult fans)

When the new game comes out and if its good.. well.. who knows?

The last Star Fox game came out eight years ago (or nine if you don't count Command).  Happy Meals are generally marketed to young children.  Surely there is a conflict of interest here.

Well, remember that talk we did about to who Starfox is aimed? That is what made me make this thread. SFXU is comming (please, Miyamoto-san, don't say no!!!!) and I think it's na excelente idea. LCD watches would be a cool prize.

I think it could work. However it would work better in accordance with something else done at the time. Like other forms of advertising too. Perhaps sending demos to retailers before the release.

Yes. Ditto.

l-Noms-for-an-adorable-fox.jpg

*nomnom*

There's nothing wrong with not eating McDonalds. Eating too much McDonalds can lead to a variety of health problems.

• Like 1

Star Fox is too much of a mess to get a Happy Meal. Adventures maimed the series, Assault killed the series, Command tried a halfhearted (at best) attempt to give the series an ending if not get it back on track.

Hell, when was the last time Sonic had a Happy Meal?

McDonald's is for McGangBangs and cups of water.

yeah the only way I could see it working is if it was a Smash Bros thing, where Fox was one of a bunch of Nintendo characters you could get

Considering Fox didn't make the cover of the game nor the cover of the smash edition 3ds xl, WHERE THERE WAS PLENTY OF ROOM. I wouldn't be surprised if he got left out of that as well.

Someone needs to shoddily photoshop Fox on the ssb4 cover while I tape his paper cutout to that 3ds

• Like 1

If they are going to do that they need to coincide it with SF Wii U commercials that way when the kids see the commercial they will ask there parents to buy it it will also give it more exposure that way as more talk tends to lead to more sales

Voted Maybe it depends on how they go about it

Considering Fox didn't make the cover of the game nor the cover of the smash edition 3ds xl, WHERE THERE WAS PLENTY OF ROOM. I wouldn't be surprised if he got left out of that as well. 

Eh, he's not the only one missing and he is one of the first wave of Amiibos.

Eh, he's not the only one missing

I know, I know--it's just, I have a problem

and he  one of the first wave of Amiibos.

Sweet. I can't wait to get a wittle faux and nail him to my desk.

So, what could be a good prize guys?

Sweet. I can't wait to get a wittle faux and nail him to my desk.

Fox: Where's Krystal???

Fox: Where's Krystal???

Krystal took a trip.

A very long trip.

A she's not coming back.

Gah, this doesn't work for Sarita. Talk about mustard on my baloney.

Back to the basics: Happy Meal+Starfox toys examples???

A Land master

A Arwing

If they use it in the final version a helicopter (hopefully not)

Individual characters Ex Fox Slippy

That's all i got ATM