Tricky or Shopkeeper? Who do you like more?

StarFoxfan-FUR_ever

Tricky or Shopkeeper (Adventures)  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which character was better?

• Tricky
    • Shopkeeper
    • I hate them both
    • This poll should have been Scarabs vs Grubtub mushrooms

I had this conversation with a friend while we were playing through SF Adventures for lulz, and we never quite came to an answer. Now understand this is not a "Who is less annoying?" question, but really a question of which character is more useful over the course of the game.

Vote away, and may the less horrible better character come out on top.

I could bludgeon both of them equally with a tube sock filled with rusty nails and butter. I would take a large dosage of PCP, remove all articles of clothing, fill my car up with Red Bull and the emotional turmoil of not knowing what to order in the waiting line of Arby's, and proceed to carry out Buddha's duty in removing those two from the plain of reality we come to know as here. Do you know the amount of damage that can be done by a mostly naked man traveling 43 kph wielding a tube sock of pain? I'm sure I would be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for my acts for humanity. You will never see a more ill-prepared urban ninja than the one who may clean the slate of those two heathens. At the day of reckoning, children everywhere will cry tears of joy in unison. The true meaning of Martin Luther King's "I had a Dream" speech is about the murder and looting of Tricky and Saladfingers Streptococcal McRipoff. There isn't enough stress I can put on my tounge to convey the issue that is those two.

• Like 8

I could bludgeon both of them equally with a tube sock filled with rusty nails and butter. I would take a large dosage of PCP, remove all articles of clothing, fill my car up with Red Bull and the emotional turmoil of not knowing what to order in the waiting line of Arby's, and proceed to carry out Buddha's duty in removing those two from the plain of reality we come to know as here. Do you know the amount of damage that can be done by a mostly naked man traveling 43 kph wielding a tube sock of pain? I'm sure I would be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for my acts for humanity. You will never see a more ill-prepared urban ninja than the one who may clean the slate of those two heathens. At the day of reckoning, children everywhere will cry tears of joy in unison. The true meaning of Martin Luther King's "I had a Dream" speech is about the murder and looting of Tricky and Saladfingers Streptococcal McRipoff. There isn't enough stress I can put on my tounge to convey the issue that is those two.

bVZ14yQ.gif

I will never be able to express my hatred for both of them as beautifully as Exec just did.

So I won't.

Kill them both Exec. I'll prepare the Medals.

Tricky!! :)

I also loved the shopkeeper because he was pretty hilarious. "Put that DOWN! You don't have enough scarabs!"

He really had some pretty great lines, imo.

Tricky was better though because he was more important to the story, and a more interactive character, of course.

Tricky at least has uses. The Shopkeeper stole things intended for Fox (Binoculars and fuel cells), as well as items from inhabitants of Sauria (eg. Golden Root) for profit, all of which must be bought back.

No, I'll go for the shrooms in that game.

Naw, but the only reason I liked Tricky at all was because of the joke JonTron made about him in his Stair Fax Temperatures when he said he didn't blame tricky for being a "shroom"-consuming annoying companion because the game sucked.

the emotional turmoil of not knowing what to order in the waiting line of Arby's

finally! someone who understands my pain

• Like 1

The shopkeeper, because that damn little dino is on par with a certain other pointless character.

JarJar.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Well… Tricky can breath fire… as far as we know, the shopkeeper can't… I'll go with Tricky.

Well… Tricky can breath fire… as far as we know, the shopkeeper can't… I'll go with Tricky.

Yeeeeaaahhh, but the shopkeeper can teleport. So he has that going for him :D

• Like 1

Yeeeeaaahhh, but the shopkeeper can teleport. So he has that going for him :D

From what I've seen, so can Tricky!

Tell him to wait somewhere and he'll pop up behind you a couple of minutes later!

From what I've seen, so can Tricky!

Tell him to wait somewhere and he'll pop up behind you a couple of minutes later!

Oh yeah, I forgot about that XD

• Like 1