The best run-down of SFC's endings ever

DZComposer

"They all tried getting Slippy toad laid."

Tried as in they failed.

qNG1t33.jpg

Shiggy Diggy Miyamoto and respective writters.

• Like 4

Let's get to the point: the endings suck. Sort of a "a la Metroid" series kill. That's that. Let's hope for a better game that will be up by the end of 2015... Then again, I said hope for it, no guarantee.

She said airwing.

Airwing.

I think I remember there being a spelling error in Star Fox Command that turned Arwing into Airwing.

But she may also simply be a moron.

It actually sounds much more plane-like than "R-wing".

Blue fox bimbo from StarFox Adventures

she knows her shit

+1 for intensive research 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Blue fox bimbo" & "Tramp" XD

She's right and I still wounder why Krystal has such a huge fan base

Anyways, after watching this video it reminded me how bad the endings actually were. Now I'm confident Star Fox U will be a reboot

• 1 month later...

Anyways, after watching this video it reminded me how bad the endings actually were. Now I'm confident Star Fox U will be a reboot

There is always the possibility of retconing command from the story ex Castlevania 64 LOD and COTM

But at this point maybe a reboot is the best course of action

• 3 weeks later...

Cos she actually has the possibility to be one of nintendo's strongest female characters if they'd actually fucking expand on what they laid down in Adventures and Assault

Command is not a thing. Command was never anything but disapointment and shame.

• Like 3

Cos she actually has the possibility to be one of nintendo's strongest female characters

Donald-Glover-Scared-Reaction-Face_zps08

jokes aside I dunno if "she could be a good character if she was nothing like the way she's been actually canonically represented" accounts for why her fanbase is large

• Like 1

Boobs.

As much as I may preach otherwise,

this.

Anyone has a chance of being a strong female character if all their bullshit is written to be not shit.

Krystal literally has nothing to suggest she has strong characterization and any attempts to fix that would be literally just rewriting her from the ground up.

Scourge get a grip with reality.

"They're on me! I'm getting careless!"

- Peppy Hare, Star Fox 64 

I almost just wrote a hate comment out of sheer frustration with this video. I'm gonna be a little more lighter with my verdict in this post by doing this just before I get outta here:

"What the heck is THAT?!" - Falco Lombardi, Star Fox 64

"Hm. That's no way to treat a lady. Eat this!" Krystal, Star Fox Assault

..."THAT was a close call!"- Falco, SF 64

"Thanks, Fox!"-Peppy Hare

Boobs.

Main reason why she has a large  fan base

Command is not a thing. Command was never anything but disapointment and shame.

Main reason why the series is getting a reboot (IMO)

Krystal literally has nothing to suggest she has strong characterization and any attempts to fix that would be literally just rewriting her from the ground up

My personal reason why she won't appear in the next Star Fox

• 2 months later...

Main reason why she has a large  fan base

her head is bigger than her freaking body!

but seriously she was a damsel in distress in adventures. Nothing more. sad too since Rares dinosaur planet was going to make her be much more than that.

she was kind and sweet in assault but also flirty (no complaints since i love the fox x krystal pairing), her telepathy skills were a neat addition to the team but lets be honest, they had no idea what to do with her in assault other than to be fox's girlfriend. in command they just said screw it and made her the biggest whiniest bitch of a hoe you'll see in any furry fanfiction. i could just see the many furrys writing those after reading the prologue to command of their stupid oc's going "dun worry baby im here for you plz sleep with me~" disgusting.

Edited by Setsuna
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Krystal is interesting. I think I enjoyed her mostly for the potentially interesting interaction she could have with fox. I'll be honest some of the "romantic"(barely) scenes from assault and adventures did warm my heart a little, but they were poorly expanded and we really know nothing about it. But that's kind of a norm for star fox. In every game no relationships have changed and the characters remain completely static.That's fine too. I don't think Falco should loose his rough edges, or slippy should grow a pair. But Krystal needed to develop, and if she had it would have been the first real dynamic occurrence in a SF game. An opportunity missed IMO

She also yielded a huge potential to kick ass which was cool. But Nintendo didn't deliver with that in assault. She went from being a tough AF bad ass riding a flame shooting dinosaur to being a damsel in distress all of assault. She also contrasts nicely with the tone of the rest of star fox team. They were and feel handpicked as a unit. but she doesn't really fill a spot. And yet i feel as though she is trying to and fox wants her too. Its a strange little situation that could have be juiced for legit substance in command but of course instead we got incoherently dramatic and destructive plots. W/e.

I still think for those reasons Krystal potentially has a place. And if not it wasn't because she was inherently flawed, she was poorly implemented. and the next game better have some damn character development.