The Starfox Journal

fanfictiondreamer

Ok, so I don't know if you know this, but I have been writing a fanfiction of my own known as the Starfox Journal. It is my own version of the Starfox team's back-story, a prequel for the my story. It involves some elements from the original Starfox story as well as a few elements and plots from my story. It was something that I came up with during my last year in middle school, back when I finally got into Starfox. I knew nothing about the back-story of the Starfox team that was not mentioned, so I decided to write my own story about them containing things that I thought I knew about them and included some ideas that I kind of took from my brother. The story itself seemed a bit amateurish probably because I was still a kid when I wrote it, although there were some improvements made from the original story. I have a few chapters of it published online, only a few people have seen it and I have been very hesitant about sharing this even though this is not the first time I have shared and some of the ideas are kind of ridiculous and easy to anticipate. I know it still needs some improvement and I don't know how to do that. You're more than welcome to read it anytime and give me advice on ways to improve it. I will also be writing short summaries on the story anytime I can.

The Lylat System. This small group of planets has been living years of prosperity. The inhabitants have lived in peace until Andross came along.

He was born and raised on Corneria, the fourth planet of the Lylat System and grew up to be a great scientist. He dedicated his life to researching biotechnology. But, since Corneria was a peaceful planet, his work went in vein. Time after time, his mind became twisted and his morals were demented. Andross went mad.

He secretly developed a weapon and used it on the residents of Corneria one day. Many of the cities on the planet were damaged. Andross turned his back on his homeworld. He moved on to a planet unknown to the Lylat System called Moones.

Moones was a peaceful planet. It was like Corneria, except it was more like a fairy tale. The inhabitants of the planet, the Clefairies, lived in peace for many years until Andross invaded it. He attacked the Clefaires of Moones. They were soon forced to leave the planet.

With the Clefaires gone, Andross has taken the liberty to infect the planet. The planet was poisoned and turned from happy pink to polluted green and yellow. He renamed the planet Venom and made it a planet of his own.

Five months later, reports from the observation station of Corneria had confirmed strange activity on the unknown planet, Venom. General Pepper of the Cornerian army sent James McCloud, Pigma Dengar and Peppy Hare of the Starfox team to investigate.

When they arrived, Pigma betrayed his teammates and turned them over to his new master, Andross. James did not make it out. Peppy almost ended up like James but he managed to make it out alive and returned to his homeworld.  Now, Peppy has to watch over Fox, the son of James, until the youngster is ready to fly an Arwing all by himself.

Edited by fanfictiondreamer

To those who haven't read the Starfox Journal, the post above this one was the first entry of the journal. It is basically a version of the Intro that I copied off of the Starfox 64 manual. The entries after this are the actual stories of the journal. The ideas that I have written was something my brother came up with around the time I first thought up this story.

The second entry talks about a 4 year old Fox McCloud attending his first day of preschool on another world. There, he met his first best friend as well as Mario, Luigi, Wario and another surprise student.

Seems good so far, keep going

Entry 3 takes place right after school. Fox's new friend, Peach, issues him and Peppy a tour of her home: the Mushroom Kingdom. She becomes much closer to Fox and Peppy as they meet new people and share their sad story and made a promise together to always be there for each other whenever they can. It truly is a story of friendship.

• 3 weeks later...

Entry 4 involves the appearance of a new student and Fox and Peach's new friend. Also, a few curious incidents with a classmate is brought into question, like why does he carry a bag of shoes around and what is it he's wearing on his feet? Yes, Falco, we wonder the same thing, too: what kind of parents does that kid live with?

• 5 months later...

Entry 5 deals with the Falco problem that Fox and his 2 friends have been putting up with recently. They also find out some things about Falco that they could not have guessed.

• 5 years later...

Entry 6 will be on its way whenever I feel like it.