Favorite Characters and Stages

Alyson

Hey everyone!!

I'm curious; what are all of your favorite characters? And what are your favorite stages in the games?

I'll start: Besides Fox, my favorite characters are Krystal and Falco. That still isn't very specific, but they're all my babies; it's hard to pick a favorite!

(I like Wolf as well *cough*) (Katt is my spirit animal *cough*)

My favorite stage in Star Fox 64 is either Zoness or Macbeth. In Adventures, my favorite place (this is so hard) is probably either Cape Claw, Dark Ice Mines, or Krazoa Palace. In Assault, my favorite stage is either Sargasso Hideout, Aparoid City, or Corneria.

What are yours?

I suggestiate that this goes in the "Arcade" forum.

This topic isn't in the right place.

My favorite character?  Tough choice but I'd choose Fox, Peppy, and Slippy.  

Favorite Level?  Macbeth, Area 6 and Venom 2 from 64, I also like Macbeth, Titania and Sector Y from snes.

Fox for character.

Places I like:

SFX1: Corneria.

SFX2: All level except Astropolis.

SFX64: Macbeth, Corneria and Titania.

64:

Area 6

Sector Y

Adventures:

Cloudrunner Fortress
     Krazoa Palace
     The Andross Fight

Assault:

Fortuna Orbit

Sauria

The Orbital Gate

The Aparoid Homeworld (all staged)

Nothing exists after Assault. Fuck you command.

It's no secret that I'm a Fox fan. I'm also a Krystal fan

It stands to reason that I'm also a Fox X Krystal fan

I suggestiate that this goes in the "Arcade" forum.

This topic isn't in the right place.

Unless someone has moved it already, the General StarFox suboforum seems like a good place for the topic to be as it fits with the board's description.

-----

All of the characters are interesting (or at least have the capability to be if properly characterized, given feelings/motivations, etc, by the next storyline), though I particularly enjoy Fox and Wolf and Krystal because token fanservice fuel but then so are Fox and Wolf huehuehue

It's been awhile since I've played the games, so a favorite stage selection will have to wait.   

64 got Area 6.

Adventures got That T-Rex map ... something with the sun. Shit was cash.

Falco is pretty dank and Katt was cool to.

I'm also a fan of Orange X Krystal. (wink wink sneeze wink)

AcXLBJ6.jpg

• Like 2

Characters: Andrew, Katt, and Slippy. Also Very Specific Headcanon Krystal but that's nowhere near canon Krystal so it doesn't count

Stages: (64) Venom I, Sector X, Titania (Adventures) Dragon Rock (Assault) Fichina, Meteo

Unless someone has moved it already, the General StarFox suboforum seems like a good place for the topic to be as it fits with the board's description.

You could have moved it. :-P

I'll do it.

Character? By far Falco. Love that bastard, although Farewell, Beloved Falco really sealed the deal on that.

Stages? Hard to say. My favorite things in all of the Star Fox series are the Sauria (Assault), Corneria (Assault), and final level of Assault. I'm not particularly fond of any specific area or specific level in any of the other games.

You could have moved it. :-P

I'll do it.

That's a side effect of browsing SF-O on too little sleep.  Thanks. xD

My favorite Starfox characters, I have to be honest, Slippy was the first of my favorites because I thought he was a girl. Then Fox grew on to me. Starfox Adventures intensified that, he's so dreamy. Krystal, I really like. I have always been a female advocate, even after I got over disliking boys. Falco, I have to say, I wasn't super crazy about him until Starfox Adventures. Now, I think he's awesome.

As for favorite stages, I have always loved water stages, so Aquas was my favorite stage in Starfox 64. As for Starfox Adventures, it's Cape Claw. I just melt away nearly everytime I see that coast and listen to that music, they're so gorgeous. Sorry, I don't have a favorite stage in Assault. I don't think I will ever be crazy about that game.

• 2 months later...

Honestly, Fox is pretty much the only reason I got into the series in the first place. He was the only Smash character I was able to rely on to get stuff DONE. He might also be the reason I like foxes.

As for Stages, let me make a list for you.

Star Fox:

• Space Armada, love fleet battles.
  • Fortuna, interesting creatures.
  • Corneria, awesome theme. Also, LOVED the remix in Smash bros. Brawl.

Star Fox 64:

• Sector Y, again, fleet battle. Also, theme could remixed to perfection!
  • Katina, feels real, but it's a pain.
  • Area 6, difficult but fun, and once again, FLEET BATTLES!!!
  • Aquas and Zoness, beautiful music composition, even for the 3D version. 

Star Fox Adventures:

• Arwing run, Arwing mission, and not bad theme, but 3D's is better
  • Thorntail Hollow, Three good themes in there alone.
  • Thorntail Store, possible theme remix?
  • Dragon Rock, lots of good action there, including arcade style defense!
  • Ice Mountain, love the sharpclaw racer! Should have added Sharpclaw Racing Mode! 

Star Fox Assault:

• Every Stage, FUCKING AWESOME MUSIC, EITHER MULTIPLAYER, SINGLE PLAYER OR BOTH!!!!!!!!!  
  • Fortuna, most awesome fleet battle out of them all!
  • Orbital Gate, lots of things to shoot at. Also, love Smash Wii U conversations. Could they be the next Star Fox voice actors?
  • Zoness Sea Base, perfect ground stage.
  • Titania: perfect sniping stage. Love to play Krystal for it.

Star Fox Command:

• Fichina, love that bass (DON'T SAY IT!!!). Also, love Oikonny's level.
  • Titiana, theme left a lasting impression on me that I still can't understand. 
  • Katina, Hold Firm, Katina!, simply that.

It's pretty much the same for 3D as it is in the original. I can't wait to see what the new game will have in store so that I could probably add to this list if it isn't too far away. Thanks!

Edited by amcintyr9998
Mmmm... Should add to the first part...

As my avatar might suggest, my favorite character is Wolf. I always liked his cunning and condescending nature in Star Fox 64, but I liked his transition to a coarse anti-hero in Assault. His relationship with Fox has gotten really interesting over the years, and some of the gaps in his back-story with Andross and James McCloud only continue to fascinate me with narrative possibilities.

Fay and Miyu are also characters I adore, but we don't know enough about them for them to qualify.

As for stages, my two favorites are Space Armada & Venom (Space and Planetary) from the original Star Fox, along with the Aparoid Tunnel from Star Fox Assault.

• Like 1