Star Fox Sprites

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 --=Idai Kitsune=-- (No Account)

--=Idai Kitsune=-- (No Account)
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2007 - 05:33 PM

A few of you might know I created a sprite comic for StarWing HQ (Which I left quite a while ago now) and that I made/recoloured some sprites for the comic. So now, I've decided to post them up here.

Fox
Posted Image

Falco
Posted Image

Wolf
Posted Image

Leon
Posted Image

Panther
Posted Image

I haven't made any sprites of Slippy or Peppy, but I might do some in the future.

Original Fox sprites © Qwerty1080, Original Falco sprites © Shadow the Echidna

#2 Lilacs

Lilacs

CDF Colonel

• Members
  • 2,420 posts
  • LocationAla-Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care......

Posted 08 January 2007 - 05:36 PM

Not bad.

#3 twonjosh

twonjosh

CDF Private

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 08 January 2007 - 09:34 PM

You are going to hate this question, but were these modeled after Mega Man sprite? :)

#4 --=Idai Kitsune=-- (No Account)

--=Idai Kitsune=-- (No Account)
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:22 PM

The Fox and Falco sprites are recolours of some other sprites used at SWHQ, which were made from Megaman sprites. The rest I made from the new Fox and Falco.

#5 Mr. Krystal

Mr. Krystal

CDF Brig. General

• Members
  • 3,361 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:35 PM

Cool!

#6 Lilacs

Lilacs

CDF Colonel

• Members
  • 2,420 posts
  • LocationAla-Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care......

Posted 09 January 2007 - 01:01 AM

The Fox and Falco sprites are recolours of some other sprites used at SWHQ, which were made from Megaman sprites. The rest I made from the new Fox and Falco.

Then you need to give credit to the one who made the Fox and Falco sprites, sorry to say but recolors are the bottem of the food chain in the spriting world. Forgive me if you are the one who made them but Iam just trying to help keep one of those F-bomb lovers of you.

#7 Four-eyed Vulpine

Four-eyed Vulpine

CDF Lt. Colonel

• Members
  • 1,526 posts
  • LocationTennessee, United States, Earth.

Posted 18 February 2007 - 06:23 AM

I was starting to wonder if the sprites you made for Wolf were just recolorings of the Fox sprites....*looks again at them*

Never mind, there's some slight structural contrasts between them, but I'm still going to assume you based one off of the other, right?

Ok, I was right.  Little oversight, there... ^_^

These are pretty cool.  I like them.  And you should make some Krystal sprites.  I know a lot of people who would like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The content of user comments and posts is solely that of their authors.

StarFox-Online, it's staff, and it's owners are not responsible for user-posted content.

Star Fox, it's story, music, and characters are all ©1993-2011 Nintendo Co. Ltd.

Original Content ©2006-2014 StarFox-Online.