Staff Roster

DZComposer

This is the current Staff Roster. If you need to report a rule violation or contact a staff member for any reason, contact someone on this list. Contact information is in their profiles, which can be reached by clicking on their names. Staff members marked [iNACTIVE] are not currently active posters and may or may not respond to you. Positions numbered X are extra positions that will not be filled after the current holder of that position resigns.

Administrators:
Administrators (admins) are the most powerful people on the board. They have to power to lock, delete, edit, move, split, or merge posts. Admins have the power to change board settings. Admins also have the power to ban people. Most of the admins also have a special duty for SFO.

1. DZComposer - SFO Owner, Technical Admin - Performs software maintenance, manages community, manages staff
2. Redeemer  - Operational/Moderation Admin - Assists owner in managing community, manages moderators, manages members
3. Assistant Administrator - Vacant (Not looking to fill at this time)

Which admin do I contact?
For technical issues with the site or other SFO service, contact the technical admin.
For issues with other members, contact either the assistant admin or the operation/moderation admin. Though you may also contact a moderator.

Moderators:
Moderators help keep the peace and enforce the rules. Most incidents can be handled by them. They have to power to lock, delete, edit, move, split, or merge posts.

1. Crazyfooinc
2. Sarita
3. Vydrach
4. DoctorAllosaurus

Game Server Admins:
Game Server Administrators have jurisdiction on the SF-O Game Servers and may or may not have direct control of the SF-O Steam group. They are responsible for enforcing the rules and as such handle in game incidents in a variety of ways. They have the power to kick and ban players, among other things, from the server.

1. DZComposer - Game Servers Owner
2. "User"
3. Gene Inari

NOTE: SFO does not have staff member position openings unless otherwise stated. People who continuously beg will not be accepted.

New moderators are appointed by the lead forum admin from the list of applicants and are then confirmed via vote by the community. New admins are appointed by the lead forum admin and then confirmed via vote by the community. Only experienced full moderators are eligible to become admins. Website Staff are selected by the lead website admin.

• 6 months later...

STAFF CHANGE:

TakeWalker handed in his resignation.

Due to the decrease in active members, the second fanwork/RP mod position will not be filled until further notice, so please do not ask me about it.

Also, for housekeeping and security purposes, Milton and Viva have had their accounts demoted since they haven't logged in in over 9 months. Since they were original staff from the SFO.Com days and they didn't resign, they will be able to re-claim their status should they return to active status.

If these people either do not ever return or if they officially resign, these two positions are officially eliminated.

Aww Take's done? I loved his sarcastic, yet lovable demeanor. We'll figure out a way to get more members here somehow...

Just to say, Conall won't return anymore <.<....soo, another place is free

Are you sure? According to my logs he at least logged in earlier this week.

• Owner/Technical Admin

Sad to see staff leave.

I am a super mod on another forum and we just had one of our mods resign and then one of the co-admins quit! He changed his mind and came back, though.

Are you sure? According to my logs he at least logged in earlier this week.

I'm pretty sure he gave up on his mod position, however.

• 3 months later...

Damn-good one if it is. It clicked the activate my profile link in the e-mail.

That post is getting deleted.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't complimented the staff for all their hardwork in all the time I've been here, so: GOOD JOB STAFF!

:leon:

• Owner/Technical Admin

A good staff keeps everything running smoothly. This site is hard to judge mainly because it's so very inactive at this time. But I can say that the staff does an excellent job. Rarely ever any troublemakers, lol.

But I can say that the staff does an excellent job. Rarely ever any troublemakers, lol.

Yeah, but we slipped through the net somehow. :leon:

• Owner/Technical Admin

That'll be fixed eventually.

• 9 months later...

Added some inactive tags.

Conall won't come back for sure, nor does he care about this forum anymore, anyways. XG, well, honestly, he is too hooked up in mmorpgs and stuff like that, and doesn't have time to be here (college, life stuff, etc), and each time I ask him about SFO, he doesn't show interest anymore, oh well. I'd recommend looking for replacements if the forum gets more active

You guys need a picture of Krystal staff with your names on it...HA get it? Staff roster like a Fighting staff  okay I'm done sorry. but seriously that would be interesting..

Guest Julius Quasar

Conall won't come back for sure, nor does he care about this forum anymore, anyways. XG, well, honestly, he is too hooked up in mmorpgs and stuff like that, and doesn't have time to be here (college, life stuff, etc), and each time I ask him about SFO, he doesn't show interest anymore, oh well. I'd recommend looking for replacements if the forum gets more active

That just leaves you, DZComposer, and Mr. Krystal to police this place, huh Steve9?

A good staff keeps everything running smoothly. This site is hard to judge mainly because it's so very inactive at this time. But I can say that the staff does an excellent job. Rarely ever any troublemakers, lol.

Yeah, but we slipped through the net somehow. :|

Sabre? You, a trouble maker?? No!  I honestly find that hard to believe...

Not really, ESF is still around, and let's face it, this forum is already perfectly managed  :shock:, heck, if we get ONE single problem over here in a month, that would be a lot. Mr. Krystal and DZ are enough to keep this place up xP,  99% of the time.

Guest Julius Quasar

Not really, ESF is still around, and let's face it, this forum is already perfectly managed  :shock:, heck, if we get ONE single problem over here in a month, that would be a lot. Mr. Krystal and DZ are enough to keep this place up xP,  99% of the time.

Thank God!!! oh, and you guys, too... :P

• 1 month later...

I hope we can get a Rp mod soon so that we can begin roleplaying again.