Redeemer got a tablet.

Redeemer

Here's my first sketch. I'm still getting used to my tablet, but yeah. Kitty Redeemer.

Congrats on the tablet, Red, and your sketches sure do impress! :D

That's a nice drawing, Redeemer! The style makes it relaxing to look at. :)

Congrats! I've always wanted a tablet. ^^

It's her in neko form. When I suggested her to do this, it was not what I meant, but none the less, she is still much better than me.

Ah tablets! Satisfying artists around the world.

It's her in neko form. When I suggested her to do this, it was not what I meant, but none the less, she is still much better than me.

I meant what's the tablet's model :-)

I meant what's the tablet's model :-)

OOooooh, she got some form of Bamboo. *Shrugs* Lol

That's good news.

And for a first tryout, it's pretty awesome! Drawing using a tablet is like playing a new instrument, it takes time to get used to it! ;)

That's good news.

And for a first tryout, it's pretty awesome! Drawing using a tablet is like playing a new instrument, it takes time to get used to it! ;)

You're telling me! It feels so weird! I hope I get used to it. My drawings on paper are much better than this... And shut up Fluxy, your anthro characters are way cooler.

Yeah, I got a Wacom Bamboo, but I got the cheaper version which means I don't have the touch feature. Still though, I love it. Maybe when my student loan comes in in September I'll buy a better one, and sell my old/current one for about $50.

Very nice, I never could color any good.

I was just looking at those Bamboo tablets last week but didn't pick one up. I probably should have though.

Well if you can wait until September I'll sell you mine. I got it for cheaper than the regular prices because I know people, so you'll get it practically brand new but for a good price.

Yeah, I got a Wacom Bamboo, but I got the cheaper version which means I don't have the touch feature. Still though, I love it. Maybe when my student loan comes in in September I'll buy a better one, and sell my old/current one for about $50.

Nice tablet; twas' the same one I was looking at! Though I'd much rather prefer just "pen" over the "pen & touch" models; it's impossible to draw anything when you're left handed and have a pen & touch model :lol:

Nice tablet; twas' the same one I was looking at! Though I'd much rather prefer just "pen" over the "pen & touch" models; it's impossible to draw anything when you're left handed and have a pen & touch model :lol:

Well dude, as I said to Doc Al, if you can wait until September, I'll be putting my currently brand new tablet up for sale so that I can get a touch model. I got this one for about $90 but I'll be selling for $50.

... Is my saying that against the rules? I know advertising a product is aganist the rules, but technically I'm not doing that. Hmm... Anyway, I'll clean up this thread when I have more drawings to post.

oh my.....BABE, YOU GOT A TABLET?

Hnnnnnng. Cute drawing, btw! Can't wait to see more from you...

and from us..?

oh my.....BABE, YOU GOT A TABLET?

Hnnnnnng. Cute drawing, btw! Can't wait to see more from you...

and from us..?

Hehe thanks! :3

And yes, as soon as I get the hand of my tablet! I'd love to draw with you. :D

That's cool and nice drawing. Can you draw us some yiff now? :trollfaceHURR:

The old Bamboo tablets are the best. Cheap, durable, and with already more than enough performance.

Mine's been travelling (a.k.a. hit, crushed, and so on and so forth...) in my bag for over 2 years and it works just fine! :3

What size is it though?

I think it's a medium..? It's about half the size of an A4 sheet of paper.

I got the same thing, its the older model though, and it has only pen, but its perfect for painting textures :)

I had to change the original pen tip after a few months, since it got very sharp from use, and I was afraid it would dig in the drawing surface. And wacom was out of replacement tips, so I had to order some imitations from korea on ebay. Interestingly they don't wear down as fast as the original :)

Supposedly that, its a common problem with some wacom tablets. http://www.facebook.com/groups/222311984944/

Another trial, this time with colour and texture. I've got a long way to go, but hey, we all start somewhere.