Redeemer

Good to see you back:)

Yeah, you've been kind of quiet the last week. Glad to hear things are starting to head the right way again.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back from my break. I was pretty exhausted from life in general. I started university, my second year to be exact. I'm enjoying it but wow, it's very intense. I have 2 essays due in 4 weeks, so I'll be making a start on them soon.

I'm also looking for another job. I'm in the middle of writing out a brand new CV, or as folks across the pond call it, a resume. Once it's done, I'll print some out and hand them out in various stores. Applying for stuff online is also good. I'll do this tomorrow after class.

You may have heard what I did to my hair. If you haven't heard, allow me to enlighten you. With the rainbow I painted through it. :D

First of all, I had to bleach it. I added the powder bleach to the peroxide liquid, and mixed it into a thick paste. It took 40 minutes for my hair to go white. It may take less time on others, just I'm a redhead and red is a stubborn colour to get rid of, even when it's natural.

Then I had to split that white hair into 6 parts. I dyed each part in order: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. It's turned out awesome. Just awesome. If I tie my hair back, it's more noticable. With my hair down, it's subtle. I love it.

In total, I spent 4 hours colouring my hair. I regret nothing though. :3

Underlayer:

How I usually have my hair:

This dye also has metallic fibres in it. When the colour catches the sunlight, it looks like this:

Soooo yeah. Redeemer Dash is happy. :3

Life is good, I'm pretty damn content. I hope everyone is doing well. I must have been away for, what, 2 weeks? It feels longer than that for some reason.

Art wise, I'm working on a couple of things. I finished that Dragon Age thing, I'll post it later. But oh my god am I tired of looking at it. XD I spent so long on it, and it was a huge learning experience for me too, but by the end I was fed up with it. So I've just uploaded it to my deviantART anyway. XD

Welp. My laptop is being difficult, I think I'll need to totally wipe it clean and start over. I've backed up everything that matters to me, like my Sai files, music, photos, etc.

Everything elseI can... Oops. I somehow put everything into italics. Eh, whatever. But yeah, everything else I can install again, with Jack's help. It shouldn't be so bad. So if I vanish for a few days, you'll know why! It actually bluescreened today, argh. D:

My American candy arrived today! Oh my god, I do not understand how you guys can eat these things with the amount of sugar in them! Here in the UK, sugar levels are strictly monitored because of the growing health concern. So when I ate this uh... Zero bar? Yeah, it says "Zero" on the packaging. Yeah. That thing. Nearly killed me. Sugar already hits me pretty hard, but this little bar of fudge, caramel and whatever the hell else is in it, crack I assume, has sent me into some sort of buzzing state of mind. I actually had to get away from my laptop to go do something, so I cleaned my kitchen.

And I have vanilla coke! :D ... And no italics? What the hell did I do?! I swear I didn't... eh whatever. Because sugar. Oh my god.

Anyway, yeah, stuff's awesome right now. :3

Wow lol, you guys don't have large amounts of sugar there? I had an energy drink and a few Twix bars before writing this and I feel fine XD. Of course, caffeine has a reverse effect on me, so I feel sleepy now. Not sure if I can finish this.... *YAWN* ...ZZZzzzzz

Not as funny as COFFEE rush Redeemer or Intoxicated redeemer

Not as funny as COFFEE rush Redeemer or Intoxicated redeemer

Oh god, best redeemer ever, Lol. I remember that day. xD

Hmm, I'm pretty content. I need to update my art thread! I've totally neglected it. ;_;

I've been drawing a lot recently. I coloured something of R3dFiVe's, and I've also been colouring some of Morgue's stuff, which is so fun. The way she draws the female body, unf. She's got such a good grasp of female anatomy.

I'm also working on a picture for my sister. When I lived at home, she watched me play though the Project Zero games, or Fatal Frame as you Americans know it as. We were particularly hit hard by the second game, about the twin sisters. So I'm drawing them for her.

Actually the third game hit me really hard too. It was about this woman who had dreams of seeing her boyfriend, after she had a car accident which resulted in his death. That's really, really sad. Yes, before you ask, I cried at that damn game, okay? XD

My flatmate is getting ready for a Hallowe'en party tonight. Pray with me that he's not bringing people back here... I have work in the morning. :/

I ORDERED MORE AMERICAN CANDY. I'm totally addicted to this importing thing. XD Nah, I'll stop as soon as I figure out my favourites and then I'll only order them on a rare occasion, as a treat. This time I asked for a 3 Musketeers bar, Hershey's Caramel Kisses, Reece's Pieces, cinnamon candy (to warm me up through winter, so cold...), some candy corn and a bag of chocolate-covered pretzels. It'll take me a long time to work through these things, so I guess I won't order anything again for a long time.

I also ordered more hair dye. I used up all my yellow while making green and orange for my rainbow, so I've just ordered those 3 colours seperately. Plus, that also means I have like, a range of 6 colours to dye my hair with whenever I want to. Although I don't like bleaching my hair too much, it's just not healthy. I think once the bleach from this rainbow adventure has grown out, I'll not dye my hair for a long time.

I have an essay due in like, 2 weeks. I should probably get started... Damnit. Psychology is very enjoyable this year but damn it's intense. I also have like, 4 exams coming up... So first thing's first, I need books. I may go to the library after class now, for a couple of hours. I should start while I'm ahead.

Song of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg_Rx6u3Hus

Tip of the day: Don't leave studying to a week before something is due. I have a terrible habit of doing that... Hopefully I can stop it. Pressure is not good for the health!

OOH OOH OOH! REDEEMER!

If you're gonna import ANY American candy at all, GET MIKE AND IKES! They are DELICIOUS!!! That and straight up Hershey Chocolate Bars.

And I saw your rainbow hair, it looks nice!

Whee, thank you. :3

I want my American candy to arrive! It's taking FOREVER. D:

Tip of the day: Don't leave studying to a week before something is due.

m1TXu.gif

I don't wait a week I like to wait until the night before. I usually end up insane and stressed out. So don't procrastinate everyone it ends up with you going partially insane and not feeling to great before and after the assignment and test.

See, the pressure makes me sick. Like, I physically throw up. I can't handle too much pressure. XD

That would probably explain all the nausea I have.....Hmm I really should be eating healthier and sleeping more. Well at least this quarter is almost over :3

Hey Redeemer, I saw yo Rainbow Hair. It is SO cool. k_e_smile.gif

And I'm just like you on exams and homework Fox; why do it early when you can wait for the last minute and destroy your sanity at the same time? k_e_animesweat.gif

Perhaps I should take your advice and get my stuff done early Redeemer (See I say that now, but I know won't follow through on it :lol:)

And Red, if you get ANY candy from America, get Butterfingers! OMG, so good it hurts :shock:

• Like 1

Fox; why do it early when you can wait for the last minute and destroy your sanity at the same time? k_e_animesweat.gif

No that is what I do, I wait until like the few hours before the assignment is due and just speed run thorough. Like all the lab reports and essays, oh man... xD

• Like 1

In my senior year of high school, we had nine weeks to do a research paper on the Holocaust. Five pages minimum, with a works cited page. I procrastinated, did it in like four days, and managed a B or so on it.

It was well worth losing a bit of sanity to be able to sit in my English class and browse TV Tropes every day for nine weeks :D

Hehe, thanks Zorro! :3 I need to redo the rainbow, it's kind of faded now, but it IS a pretty pastel shade. X3

Hehe, thanks Zorro! :3 I need to redo the rainbow, it's kind of faded now, but it IS a pretty pastel shade. X3

I will be dying my hair once I get all my pictures and other documentation forward to the Department of Homeland Security for my New ID. Turns out they will be peeved if I die my hair before that.... so will my family so in a few weeks it shall be done :3

Good thinking. I can't wait to see this though. :D

And your signature is very distrac....

That signature actually makes me want to take out a big hammer and go "Whack a pony" on it.VeryHappy-2.gif

What if I made you a flash game?