Redeemer

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

EDIT: I PASSED MY GODDAMN BIOLOGICAL PSYCHOLOGY EXAM!

Flat moving was successful! I'll just copy and paste some of this stuff from dA, since I can't be bothered rewriting it. XD

So the day I moved out was hellish. You'll see why:

I was using the vacuum cleaner, and my flatmate said to me "Don't use it too much or you'll break it." I was vacuuming for about 30 seconds when it blew up. Literally. It was sparking and the filter was smoking. So I took it apart, cleaned it (which totally buggered my lungs, being asthmatic and all... still hurts right now), and I put it back together, but it was gone. I knew I was in trouble. I sat on my bed and began texting R3dFiVe. I was shaking, and I started crying because I knew what was coming. :/

Anyway, my flatmate wandered into my room, took the vacuum away and shut himself in the living room/his second bedroom. When he realised what had happened, he flipped. And I mean he went absolutely mental, and began screaming and swearing. I was so frightened I called my friend James, who's in my class at uni. He took me to his place for coffee, and stayed with me the rest of the day. I was a blubbering, shaky mess when he arrived, but thank god he looked after me that day. His flatmate saw what a mess I was in and even gave me his spare vacuum cleaner to give as a peace offering. I left it in the living room for my flatmate to find.

Anyway, the rest of that day I moved all my stuff to the new flat. James used his car and we did it in about 6 trips. Lauren and Iain also helped, which I was greatly thankful for. So, I cleaned the window and did my best to tidy the old room, dropped my keys in Alex's mug in the living room (he had left by this point), and left. Only to discover 2 hours later that I had left my fancy bottle of apple pie wine (actually tastes like apple pie, no joke), in the fridge in the old flat. I was distraught, because it was expensive and I probably won't be able to get more unless I directly order it from Germany. The bottle itself is a prize - it's high quality glass and beautifully shaped. I intend to use it for keeping my cooking oil in after I've consumed the current contents. >:3

So the next day, my friend Jack and I went to see the Avengers. Oh my god what a movie. Well done Hulk. Well done. Afterwards, Jack went up to the old flat to get my wine. My old flatmate had to let him in, because I had returned the keys already. Sigh. He was successful though, and that night I made him dinner and we played Final Fantasy 9. I'm so thankful for my friends, seriously. If you guys are reading this - thank you so much. I would be lost without you. <3

Now I have the herculean task of unpacking and arranging my stuff. I have a lot of clothes that are now too big for me, so I may eBay them. So much stuff can actually be thrown out, I should really be strict with myself and not keep things with sentimental value only.

I have plans for this flat. I'm going to decorate it in a Moroccan sense, I've got lanterns and wall rugs and stuff. Today I received my photo frame in the mail, and that means I can hang up my birthday present from R3dFiVe! I'll take a video of my new place and show you guys once I'm fully settled.

Song of the Day (which I can't stop singing guuuh):

That move out sounded rough Redeemer, sorry it didn't go so well. But he went mental over a vacuum cleaner? O_o Wow.......

I'm glad your friends were able to help you out, its good to know people that will have your back. :) I'm actually moving out of my apartment soon, gonna move back in with my parents for the summer, and I have a new placed pre-leased for the next semester and I can move in in August!

I saw the Avengers too! Awesome movie!

Good luck with getting your new flat arranged!

Thanks Runner!

I'm slowly but surely unpacking all my things. Today was the last day of the academic year, so I celebrated with some wine. I also took a preview picture of my room, hehe:

It pretty much sums up my lifestyle. Games, games and maybe a cat. XD

Today has been pretty productive actually. I was able to take out all my garbage, and there was a LOT. Since I've been unpacking I've come across all these pointless/unnecessary things, so I put them all in a box and threw them away. It was pretty heavy, lifting it all down the stairs, but I managed. :3

I'll try and unpack some more. I can't wait to make this place a home! :D

• Like 2

Games, booze, and pussy. Are you sure you aren't a man? ;D

And a handsome one at that, but only for you. Tell no one. <3

• Like 1

Okay, from now on I'll be making journal entries on my weebly. I made this page so that my family can keep up with me, without them having to visit SFO. I'll also be posting recipes for the people asking for them, and every now and then I'll ramble/review about new stuff.

The link is here if anyone is interested: http://redsreadingroom.weebly.com/journal.html

• Like 2