Incoming new member

Ala1n-J

Hello, everyone. I'm Ala1n-J, a 21-year-old french guy working to become concept artist in the video game industry. I'm also Asperger, I don't reject it but I won't use it as an excuse for anything I do.

I've been a Starfox fan from the Adventure release (due to legal issues on the name in Europe, I didn't hear about starfox 64), it inspired my work and got me into creating anthropomorphic characters ( though the Disney Robin Hood helped in that too). I've been looking into that forum for a few years but I just couldn't create an account.

Now I am concept artist in the Project : StarFox Retro fangame, where I'm mainly responsible of character design. I also make weapons and other stuff.

So I'm eager to get involved in that forum, I will enjoy talking with you, sharing thoughts on the games, fanarts, etc.

Welcome to SFO. I think I've seen some of your stuff on deviantart.

Speaking of SFR, I've probably got things I ought to be doing for it...

Hey Alain !

Speaking of SFR, I've probably got things I ought to be doing for it...

Don't worry, for now, Fira got it covered. But if you could hang out more often on skype it would be cool :)

Edited by psy_commando

Yes yes welcome to SF-O my dearest chap I hope you have some good times here and find what you are looking for.

Yes yes welcome to SF-O my dearest chap I hope you have some good times here and find what you are looking for.

Well I'm here for good times! ;)

I think I've seen some of your stuff on deviantart.

Yep, you did. I've kept my dA name when creating my account here.

Welcome to SF-O hope you enjoy your stay and have fun. As always if you have any issues feel free to pm me or any other staff member.

Newcommer?!

The-MMGN-Team-rage-comic-1070313.jpg

nah kiddin, welcome friend, be prepared to loose a few notches on the sanity meter whilst here ^-^

Newcommer?!

The-MMGN-Team-rage-comic-1070313.jpg

nah kiddin, welcome friend, be prepared to loose a few notches on the sanity meter whilst here ^-^

hahaha, now I'm warned! :D

By the way your avatar looks like if Gordon Freeman was wearing Fox McClouds outfit.

By the way your avatar looks like if Gordon Freeman was wearing Fox McClouds outfit.

Lol, yeah I realised that too! Like him, I'm a bearded man wearing glasses, so one can see similarities. I don't think Freeman has a two-colour beard though.