StarKid's other art.

Salem

This is one of my favorite art threads on this site; your art is, to put it simply, incredible! I'm a definite fan of your style as well; clean lineart is always nice. :P

• Like 1

On 2/17/2012 at 2:47 PM, crazyfooinc said:

This is one of my favorite art threads on this site; your art is, to put it simply, incredible! I'm a definite fan of your style as well; clean lineart is always nice. :-P

Thanks CrazyF. ^_^

• Like 1

All this looks incredible, Zack. I'm looking forward to seeing more. :-) Seriously though, the body anatomy is awesome, along with the shading.

I simply cannot fathom how incredible your artwork is!; you've got some serious talent there, Zack. The anatomy is just perfect IMO, not to mention each and every one of your drawings is stylized, and just looks menacing. :P

On 2/20/2012 at 9:07 AM, Wolf Fang said:

Do you have a scanner? It would be nice to see these in better quality.

No I don't have one, but I have one at school I can use.

• Like 2

This is what I drew when I was hospitalized.

okay I know it's not all that great but I had a I.V. in my drawing arm... in my elbow for that matter, so I couldn't bend my arm and all I had was a pen, on top of that I was feeling like crap because I was fighting an infection and came out of surgery... so with that being said enjoy :-P

426114_338183862887100_100000864662510_9

Oh my gosh now that those are scanned they look so awesome! :D ...Not that they didn't before, but the quality is a heck of a lot better. You should totally get a Deviant Art, dude.

For a lack of words to describe the awesomeness...

:shock::yes: :yes:

All I can say about the finished sketch is just...wow. You got every detail, shape and design of the sapphire, Wolf's hand, even the Claw perfectly! It's all just like how I've always imagined it to look.

I've checked out the other sketches of your OC's, and I must say you've got quite a talent. Your character really looks badass. I wish I could draw some of my OC's that I'm planning to write about later, but I can't draw anthros at all. :lol:

BTW, that other character, not the one with the guitar, but the one roaring, his pose reminds me of what Wolf does when he uses his fire ability, only he clenches his fists.

Nevertheless, great work, and don't forget to stay tuned for new chapters! ;)

All I can say about the finished sketch is just...wow. You got every detail, shape and design of the sapphire, Wolf's hand, even the Claw perfectly! It's all just like how I've always imagined it to look.

I've checked out the other sketches of your OC's, and I must say you've got quite a talent. Your character really looks badass. I wish I could draw some of my OC's that I'm planning to write about later, but I can't draw anthros at all. :lol:

BTW, that other character, not the one with the guitar, but the one roaring, his pose reminds me of what Wolf does when he uses his fire ability, only he clenches his fists.

Nevertheless, great work, and don't forget to stay tuned for new chapters! ;)

Thanks I hope to get a program and color it and as always I'll be looking forward to the next Volume ;)

Wow, some of these are really great! Why haven't you posted some here that you've shown us on your Deviant Art though?

• Like 1