StarKid's other art.

Salem

Wow, some of these are really great! Why haven't you posted some here that you've shown us on your Deviant Art though?

That's what I was thinking. :/

Wow, some of these are really great! Why haven't you posted some here that you've shown us on your Deviant Art though?

That's what I was thinking. :/

9416101.jpg

Wow, some of these are really great! Why haven't you posted some here that you've shown us on your though?

I've been having some trouble with posting Deviant Art. :oops:

I've been having some trouble with posting Deviant Art. :hehe:

What exactly is the problem; it usually works flawlessly for me. Try out a FurAffinity account if that doesn't work out for you; your art should be getting more exposure. :P

It keeps showing a 'ripped sheet of paper icon' when I put the Url in.

What URL? Are you trying to upload the drawings from your personal computer, or through another website? [i'm fairly certain that whatever you're uploading must be saved on your computer first if that is the case.]

What URL? Are you trying to upload the drawings from your personal computer, or through another website? [i'm fairly certain that whatever you're uploading must be saved on your computer first if that is the case.]

No no, I mean the Deviant art url to upload here at SF-O.

No no, I mean the Deviant art url to upload here at SF-O.

An easy way to do things is to right-click on the image, select "Copy Image Location" and then use the IMG codes to post them here. :)

Ah, well you definitely should post your latest art work there. I'm sure it'd be a hit.

But I must say, specially from your FB, it must be such a task to draw like that without any real visible guidelines for anything in all these WIPs leading up to final images. Not to mention how different the styles look in all.

• Like 2

O_o This is exactly why I don't do 3D gaming :-P

• Like 2

Your stuff is really awesome! Especially anatomy, great stuff. :)

Do you take requests?

• 3 weeks later...

Your stuff is really awesome! Especially anatomy, great stuff. :-)

Do you take requests?

thanks and no not at the moment but soon I might ;)

Ok I know it's been a wile due to unforeseen events, but here's one I am working on. (finally)

yawn_by_starfoxguy308-d4ub306.jpg

Here is the better one of my most recent drawing. Name is Tyler Mane.

yawn_by_starfoxguy308-d4ub306.jpg

(Still needs a little more work though)

Hmmm. There are quite a lot of anatomy and perspective issues in this one compared to the prior pictures you linked. I'm not sure how much time you spent on this compared to the others, but at least from my side of seeing, the skill difference is huge, as well as the style changes, between the pictures. I'll hold of from critiquing. At least for now.

Yeah, I was gonna say, the perspective bugs me in this one. It's like my brain can't decide if it's a 3/4 view or a straight on view.

I'm not sure how much time you spent on this compared to the others

Yeah I spent about three days on this one, as for the others months.

Yeah, I was gonna say, the perspective bugs me in this one. It's like my brain can't decide if it's a 3/4 view or a straight on view.

I tried doing a 3/4 view.

Yeah I spent about three days on this one, as for the others months.

...Uh-Huh. Right. Well, When you're able to do one of your character's in less than a week, and be it very detailed and all, I hope you understand I'm inclined to call a little bit of bull. What I'll stick with saying is this.

It can take you as long as you want to finish something; But unless you got the skill/knowledge on as how to make it better, it's not going to become much more so. There are just many anatomical issues in this, compared to most of your other art. It's never bad to show that every artist can have a bad day or what not when it comes to their art, but this is like looking at a different artist completely.

Many. Are you being serious when you ask that?

yes, as in name a few so I know what to fix.