StarKid's other art.

Salem

I know what you mean but it doesn't fly off the wall like most do and if you read the fanfic it plays out well with the actual story line 

I'm not gonna give any spoilers though. ;)

Mr. Crowley is back in color... yes I know it could be better but all I have is Gimp and a mouse pad.

mr__crowley_by_starfoxguy308-d4zgmt1.png

chayrlin__s_lighter_by_starfoxguy308-d4z

this is a Lighter From My friend Ballisticwaffles's Character; Chayrlin.

The lighter looks decent; resembling a Zippo at heart, but I can't help but to notice its lopsided-ness. The shading starts out quite nicely but doesn't go into as many midtones as it should; the lid has things right somewhat. I find that studying up on drawing simple geometric shapes can help with inanimate objects.

The lighter looks decent; resembling a Zippo at heart, but I can't help but to notice its lopsided-ness. The shading starts out quite nicely but doesn't go into as many midtones as it should; the lid has things right somewhat. I find that studying up on drawing simple geometric shapes can help with inanimate objects.

Hey, thanks for the criticism :friends:

I see what you mean buy it being a bit lopsided (to be honest I found it quite difficult to get to look decent) and thanks for the tip as well, that should help me quite a bit and yeah I know it needs a bit more shading but I was kind of rushed on finishing it.

P.S. in case anyone is wondering, yes the finger print smudges are meant to be there.

Very cool. Except i was kinda thinking of the 8 sided star of Chaos, but that lookes better than that. Thank you.

Good drawings!!! :)

What's your name on Image shack?

Good drawings!!! :-)

What's your name on Image shack?

I don't have Image shack (mainly because I find it to be a pain to navigate) but I do have a Deviant Art [Link in Signature]

Very cool. Except i was kinda thinking of the 8 sided star of Chaos, but that lookes better than that. Thank you.

Hehe well I'm glad you like it! :friends:

The picture with Krystal is some good work. The way the piece of mirror (?) reflects her image is a bit off

that's because it's not reflecting Krystal, it's Wolf holding the sapphire ;)

Aaaah ok. After reading through some of the fanfic and with that explanation I figured it out. The hand just didn't strike me as being Wolf's and looked like it would belong to Krystal...maybe its the long nails that throw me off, or the fingers seem somewhat skinny for Wolf. Can't really put my finger on it.

I still can't accept Wolf x Krystal though :P . To me, if fanfiction or Nintendo wants to throw a relationship at Wolf it needs to be someone just as rough and seemingly heartless as himself. I just can't get a peaceful or caring image of Wolf through my head and thus Wolf x Krystal doesn't happen for me lol.

I still can't accept Wolf x Krystal though icon_razz.gif . To me, if fanfiction or Nintendo wants to throw a relationship at Wolf it needs to be someone just as rough and seemingly heartless as himself. I just can't get a peaceful or caring image of Wolf through my head and thus Wolf x Krystal doesn't happen for me lol.

Well that's the thing this shows Wolf as the Anti-Hero type like say Shadow the hedgehog or Alex Mercer from prototype it's like a good back story for wolf and the Krystal X Wolf thing only lasts about two chapters... Now I will admit the fan fic is a little rough around the edges but if you bare through it it's not half bad... I cried at one point and it has some humor, action, drama and good old BadAssness to it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my_furry_self__redone__by_starfoxguy308-

YAY! more art, Made this one during my lunch break another quicky, Criticisim acepted. e5010982.gif

Lunch break? Holy jeez how long was that

Honestly I got nothing right now, maybe that's because it's late, but I think the elbows/shirt (Mainly shirt) could improve.

Lunch break? Holy jeez how long was that

Honestly I got nothing right now, maybe that's because it's late, but I think the elbows/shirt (Mainly shirt) could improve.

about an hour and his elbows are not showing ;) but yes the shirt does need some work and his right eye as well.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 years later...