My place

sjrathbun812

Your singing is wonderful! I just noticed that you posted a video of it and you're very talented! I agree with AJC though; A better recorder of some type would do you much more deserved justice!

Also; Everyone new to TF2/Shooters is like that XD You either never leave that state of mind, or get out of it soonish.

Edit: Also, we have TF2 now. The game is pretty awesome. I haven't played it in a while, but I'm practicing on becoming a reliable sniper. I find it very satisfying to get head-shots... that and stabbing people in the back as a spy. That's always fun.

oh? do you have it for the x-box?

Your singing is wonderful! I just noticed that you posted a video of it and you're very talented! I agree with AJC though; A better recorder of some type would do you much more deserved justice!

Also; Everyone new to TF2/Shooters is like that XD You either never leave that state of mind, or get out of it soonish.

When I saw the compliment, my literal reaction was, "Wait, what? Back up, back up..." Really wasn't expecting it, but thank you! I hope to get new equipment someday, but those kinds of things are so expensive... I usually spend my money on games and music CDs. xD

I feel like I don't play games as much as I used to. Really, I still haven't finished four on the list. :P Occasionally I'll play one because I have nothing else to do, but sooner or later I'll start to feel like I'm slacking off at practicing my hobbies. xD

I turned 14 yesterday.

50314_94837645018_6099_n.jpg

My parents gave me 100 bucks to spend on whatever I want, so I went to the record store and bought Coldplay, Switchfoot, and Owl City CD's. Turns out the record store had a shelf for videogames, surprisingly. I thought it was pretty nice, because Gamestop has recently stopped selling PS2 stuff. They had some pretty old games on the shelf... including Rachet and Clank: Going Command, a game that I've wanted to buy for a while. So I bought that too. Also went to Walmart and bought an MP3 player, and just for the heck of it, bought a can of silly string, lol. I feel it was money well spent, because I bought all that and had about six/seven dolors left.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY and nice singing pipes! i sure as sugar could really use a 100bucks right now. I'd probably waste it on food and get fat XD

Sometimes I feel like I can be a major idiot on the forums. Is this true? Am I one of those immature kids who says retarded things all the time? icon_razz.gif Hope not.

Still finding it hard to talk to people. I dunno. It's easy for some people to speak to other people they don't know. So why is it so hard for me? eh.gif Unless I force myself to just be completely outspoken, (which is always hard,) I can't really talk to anyone.

By the way, I heard that in Germany they made it against the law to circumcise baby boys.

Mother 1: I want to abort my child.

Doctor: Okay! *Aborts child*

Mother 2: *Gives birth to some baby*

Doctor: Congrats, it's a boy.

Mother 2: You should circumcise him, then.

Doctor: *Looks shocked* That's child abuse!

...........Uh-huh. icon_razz.gif

I'd have no problem with circumcision if it was voluntary. Otherwise you have no choice and aren't allowed to say "no" to your parents religious reasoning.

• Like 1

You're Four-Teen. I acted, probably, more immature than you when I joined the site as a Six-Teen year old. It's one of the major learning phases in life, don't fret about it. Worst case scenario, just think before posting something. I assume I know what you're talking about, so for example, just think if your post is in good taste or not. I know you're smart and I shouldn't have to explain what I mean, so I'll just repeat. You're still pretty good about how you act for the most part with what your age is. It's okay to slip up a lil' here and there.

Edit: I'm choosing to not comment on the circumcision note. I have to do that debate so much alongside my sister with people. I'll just keep it at this. Circumcision is done rather... 'unsafely' in a good portion of places. And even when it is done, it's still possibly could give someone many, many, infections/diseases [And yes, other than STD's]. Though, choosing the not circumcise also has some downfalls. BUT THIS ISN'T COUNTER-POINT SO I'MMA STOP TALKING ABOUT WIENERS!

You're Four-Teen. I acted, probably, more immature than you when I joined the site as a Six-Teen year old. It's one of the major learning phases in life, don't fret about it. Worst case scenario, just think before posting something. I assume I know what you're talking about, so for example, just think if your post is in good taste or not. I know you're smart and I shouldn't have to explain what I mean, so I'll just repeat. You're still pretty good about how you act for the most part with what your age is. It's okay to slip up a lil' here and there.

Edit: I'm choosing to not comment on the circumcision note. I have to do that debate so much alongside my sister with people. I'll just keep it at this. Circumcision is done rather... 'unsafely' in a good portion of places. And even when it is done, it's still possibly could give someone many, many, infections/diseases [And yes, other than STD's]. Though, choosing the not circumcise also has some downfalls. BUT THIS ISN'T COUNTER-POINT SO I'MMA STOP TALKING ABOUT WIENERS!

That's just it. I'll think about something before I post it, and at the time, it doesn't seem stupid. But when I think about it in retrospect, it's pretty facepalm worthy. I literally cringe upon remembering some of the things I've done on the forums. Nice thing is, if I did it when I was younger, I can usually just go, "THAT WAS MY PAST SELF. STOP BOTHERING ME PAST SELF!" Unless it's done recently... :-P

"Unsafe"? I didn't know that. But I'm no doctor, so I don't really know how it's done. I just sort of pictured it as cutting off the umbilical cord, lol. :lol:

"Unsafe"? I didn't know that. But I'm no doctor, so I don't really know how it's done. I just sort of pictured it as cutting off the umbilical cord, lol. :lol:

Yeah... It's a complicated sorta debate topic. All I'm gonna keep it at is there are plenty note worthy reasons to, and not to, circumcise a child.

Today's the kick-off for school. I'm continuing Algebra. Although... being off of school for a long time... I'm going to be very rusty and have to remember everything I learned last year. The thing I hate about Algebra is that all the problems drag out and they take a long time to do. Bleh...

I'm also going to be starting physical science... yay?

In addition to all this, I'm going to be learning Spanish. Which is cool. At least I don't have to take Latin like my brother did. Seriously, if you aren't going to be a scientist, Latin is a dead language and is therefore pointless. The only reason he took it was because he needed to learn a different language to get into college. And because he's going to be a programmer, he says the language he wants to learn most is German. icon_razz.gif

But yeah, I'm glad I'm learning Spanish, because it's the language I run into the most and I'd love to understand it. icon_smile.gif I'm wondering if I could maybe then learn French... because everybody knows that French makes ANYTHING sound, look, and taste better. I mean really, French bread, French speech...

For history, I'd suggest going to the library and checking out some books on WW1/WW2. I was obsessed with reading about WW2 for a long time, so I know a lot about it, hah.

Recently got interested in learning more about the Civil War, too.

Anyway, good luck with school and stuff. :D

I dislike Algebra too, so you're not alone there. Although math is my favorite subject, so eh.

Learning Spanish, cool. I want to learn Dutch.

So good luck with that too.

Also, random, but I'm a huge Relient K fan myself. :D

My Father is obsessed with World War 2. I'm pretty sure we've got some books around here already. icon_lol.gif

I've never been very good with math... icon_redface.gif But I'm not terrible at it. I'm sort of a C/B student, lol.

Dutch, huh? Well, whatever interests you, I guess! happy.gif

Also... Relient K's epic. :cool:

Edit: This picture has been removed.

You're pretty.

Also I will have you know WWII is a very interesting subject.

• 2 weeks later...

^ No kidding! there is never ending details he learns about it! icon_razz.gif

__

Stuff that's been going on lately:

I picked up a new digital piano. It's a million times better than the one I was using. Very much looking forward to using it in future works. icon_biggrin.gif

School wise, I've got so much of it I can't afford to dink around like I used to. icon_sad.gif Highschool is a lot different from middleschool. I've got all these subjects I have to do... it's no fun. Well, actually I like learning Spanish. I think it's safe to say that's my favorite school subject. icon_smile.gif

But yeah, I feel like the days are going by so fast! So much to do in what seems like so little time.

Okay, so I woke up this morning and felt like crap. My lips were all parched, my nose was all clogged up, and my body ached all over. This means... I caught the cold that was floating around the house. But, it's not too bad. I don't have a sore throat, and my nose feels fine now that the morning's over. (You know how it is... colds are always the worst when you first wake up.)

On a side note, my muse keeps bugging me to draw something. I have been drawing a few pictures lately, but none of them are worthy enough to put up on here. :P

• 2 weeks later...

"Take me out to the Quiddich game, take me out to Quiddich..."

So on Monday I picked up the first Harry Potter book, and it is amazing. I marvel at Rowling's ability to write with such creativity! No wonder it's a best seller...I'm planing on reading the whole series, and I wouldn't be surprised if I turned into a Harry Potter nerd. In fact... as of now, I only have six more chapters to read. Bet I could finish it before Monday roles around again. :3

oh harry potter. I remember read all of thoase. They were good, but i just never really got how people become obssessed with them. Of course i'm sure many would say the same about red wall :lol:

^ Yeah... never really understood why you were into Redwall so much, aside from the fact that for some reason, it was really appealing to you. Harry Potter is the same way with me. ^_^

...This may seem like a silly philosophical thought to some of you, but it made me smirk. See, I wondered, when the time comes that I go to heaven, (through Christ Jesus, of course, [couldn't help but put that in because when I looked at the sentence it looked like I was saying that I was the perfect little girl or something... which I'm not, lol.]) But anyway, heaven is a place where people DO things; they don't just sit around on clouds playing harps as many people portray. We'd build, we'd have perfect bodies, we'd live in a perfect world where you can do all sorts of things, and riches bigger then anything you can imagine on earth that last for eternity... but best of all, we'd have perfect unity with the one, true, living God. Sure is something to look forward to.

So, with this in mind, I got to thinking would be possible to do supernatural things in heaven? Like, maybe fly on a broomstick or something? xD See, the cool thing about that is we can't even imagine how great heaven is, so if I can imagine that... then there's got to be something a million times better then it.

Just my two cents.

• Like 1

:o intresting, although the idea of of heaven is diffrent for all of us. For instance most people would prefer a gaint house, riches, food and the like. But that doesn't seem to apeal to me. I'd rather live humbler, even if it was in heaven. I wouldn't want to be rich( what would i do with money?), or strong, to be honest to live out in remote forsted area full of natraul beauty would be heaven to me. Of course who knows what heaven is like? and is it really important? I mean no sense in worring about it till you actualy arrive.