My place

sjrathbun812

Indeed. All things considered, I think it's best to be informed about these things at an early age, instead of waiting until you're my age and find out Santa Clause isn't real. (Although my parents told me right off the bat he wasn't, so I didn't feel any pain/embarrassment.)

Okay... this was just weird.

I was playing Sonic Generations, doing the battle where you fight Shadow? Well... I'm not really sure what happened. But when I was charged up, (the part where you run into the rocks to slow Shadow down,) There weren't any rocks, and Shadow was just... GONE. I don't know what the heck happened. Eventually when I was running down the road, I ran over the jump, and started running again... but, for some reason, the game thought I still had the power up or something, and Sonic was running at a weird speed rate. Then he started turning and ran into the wall, and kept trying to walk into it. I COULD NOT get him to turn around. I tried jumping, but that made the camera go reeeaaally out of whack. I almost ended up turning in the opposite direction and running backwards. At that point, I just decided to quit.

What's up with that? :/ Sheesh, Sega. :razz:

Well, no. But they definitely don't make the best games. Sonic Generations is arguably the best 3D Sonic game they've ever made. But it still has its weird things to complain about.

Had a pretty awesome day today.

I had to do a bunch of cleaning... which wasn't exactly awesome but it kept me preoccupied for quite a while. Then after that, I went for a walk with my Mom in the most beautiful woods I've seen yet. So quiet and serene... I tell ya, I could've slept in one of the trees, lol. I was, in fact, rather upset that I didn't bring a camera with me. :( I could've gotten a LOT of perfect shots. But, oh well. I'll probably go there again next Sunday. I walked about in there all afternoon. Was pretty cool. Got a lot of exercise. Eventually we got through the trail and it led to a clearing revealing a brilliant lake. My jaw dropped from the beauty, and I just blurted, "Wow."

I love the country. *sigh* :)

I have an interesting dilemma with the outside world; for one, I love hearing things about walking through calm woods, bathing in the serenity of it all, etc. On the other hand, I absolutely hate insects, insects that fly, and anything else that can be defined as a "creepy-crawly." I'd much rather admire things from the internet because of that. :lol:

I love the country. *sigh* :-)

Wait till you get to pay taxes :P ...

Do you ever go camping, or other outdoor activities? You seem to me like one of those outdoorsy types by your appreciation of the woods you were describing.

^ Well... I always like going outdoors when I can, but my parents don't take me/my brothers and sisters out camping very much because they're constantly busy. Come to think of it, my Dad is planing on taking us fishing this year. So that will be pretty cool.

I have an interesting dilemma with the outside world; for one, I love hearing things about walking through calm woods, bathing in the serenity of it all, etc. On the other hand, I absolutely hate insects, insects that fly, and anything else that can be defined as a "creepy-crawly." I'd much rather admire things from the internet because of that. icon_lol.gif

Lol, yeah that's the one thing I find annoying about the outdoors. But I deal with it. Actually when I was there bugs kept falling on my neck... and my Mom actually said she thought one flew into her mouth, which made me lol... until I think the same thing happened to me. icon_razz.gif

Segueing to another topic, I find every store is skimping on their food. I noticed this mainly when I ate a nutty buddy, got to the bottom of the cone, and then was like, "Wait a second... isn't there supposed to be a chocolate plug at the bottom of this?" Really? They took out the best part? Not to mention they're smaller...

Or in fact, last time my Dad went shopping, he was going to pick up corn dogs. He didn't find any of the regulars, and all they had were, "Corn dog minis! Mm-mmm! They're no bigger then your finger!" He said it makes him not want to buy these things anymore, and I don't blame him.

Even macaroni and cheese! facepalm.gif

I know my brother's fine now, but jeez... just when I thought that my Dad had fixed the stupid car, bam. It broke down. Cars are retarded. It's not like we drive around in old clunkers, but some of them have problems that need to be fixed.

Segueing to another topic, I find every store is skimping on their food. I noticed this mainly when I ate a nutty buddy, got to the bottom of the cone, and then was like, "Wait a second... isn't there supposed to be a chocolate plug at the bottom of this?" Really? They took out the best part? Not to mention they're smaller...

Or in fact, last time my Dad went shopping, he was going to pick up corn dogs. He didn't find any of the regulars, and all they had were, "Corn dog minis! Mm-mmm! They're no bigger then your finger!" He said it makes him not want to buy these things anymore, and I don't blame him.

Even macaroni and cheese! :facepalm:

Out of curiosity, what type of vehicle was it? Regardless of age, it is not normal for a left-front wheel to fly off of a vehicle, as I'm sure you've worked out. This doesn't even begin to mention that there are literally a plethora of parts at work keeping the entire thing together. There's also the factor that some cars are just lemons; requiring so much work that they were most likely having problems when they came off of the factory's assembly line.

And also, I have to share a similar experience concerning grocery-shopping, mainly because of corporate America cutting costs and skimping on product yet charging the consumers more.

It's a Silverado. I really don't know how or why it's left front wheel came off though. :/

Question: I still don't know why some of the smilelys have the white stuff around them. It decreases their appeal.

School's been stressful. But I admit it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't procrastinate on my homework. The annoying thing is that when I do procrastinate, I'm not getting anything productive done. So I know it would be best if I got homework out of the way, but dang it, it's BORING. :lol: I browse the Internet thinking, "Yeah... this is fun... sort of... BUT IT'S BETTER THAN SCHOOL!"

What's really annoying, is when I go to Deviant Art and see a bunch of cool stuff. Then I get inspired to draw something, but I go, "Nope... you still have homework... sigh... *starts reading fanfiction instead*"

I like to get my homework done in school, since I have a study hall. That way I rarely have stuff to do at home.

• 2 weeks later...

Things that have been happening as of late

Drawing: off and on

Writing: getting inspired!

Music: still practicing...

Gaming: finished Ico. Best game ever.

Internet: browsing around here, uploading new stuff on DA, browsing around here...

School: have to write about how a character changed throughout a book for practice, learning more about algebra, have a new book from the library I have to read, blah blah.

Spring: LOL I DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO BE HOT COLD OR PERFECT

Fish tank: two fish have died. *rolls military funeral death music*

--

Sometimes I feel that I'm obnoxious or just plain stupid. I have been told that I'm the most mature girl in the house, but I feel like that's a low bar, regardless. I personally can't wait until I can say smart things and act all mature and grown up. Funny thing, a while ago I was wishing I could still be a kid. I guess it all depends on the mood I'm in.

Oh, and I changed my avatar. I suppose the changes will take place tomorrow.

--

So, there's the spill jill. My life sure is interesting!

Looks like I'm going back to my original avatar. Got a pm to change it back to the way it was HAHAHA. *insert crazy smile*

MMMM I'M SO BORED IT'S MAKING ME INSANE!!! :panic:

...Seriously though, the amount of boredom that has gone down today is unacceptable. I need to get a new game...I've considered finishing up Skyward Sword, but GUHHHHH... I really don't care for it. The weather is being annoying as well.

Segueing to another topic: Ever notice how in a lot of games, there's this unbelievable force destroying the world, and nobody can kill it but you? Whenever I think about that, it makes me wonder how a small, particular furry team can take down entire FLEETS of enemies, but their own army can't. :? This also applies to games like Doom. How does the Doom guy take out all of the demons and survive? I mean... nobody is that super, even though Doom guy is wearing special armor. I know you're not really supposed to ask these questions, but still...

I think one of the best years is 11111001110... the year OoT came out.

Haha, someday, I'd like to learn more of how programing works. I don't want to be a programmer, but I think it's cool stuff.

I realize now that this is one of those horribly stupid childish things I let myself state instead of keeping it to myself. It's just as bad as saying, "When I grow up, I wanna be a ____"

Well, I suppose it was a little stupid, but it's nothing compared to some things I've done on forums long ago. :lol:

I realize now that this is one of those horribly stupid childish things I let myself state instead of keeping it to myself. It's just as bad as saying, "When I grow up, I wanna be a ____"

Well, I suppose it was a little stupid, but it's nothing compared to some things I've done on forums long ago. :lol:

Hah, I still say "When I grow up, I wanna be a Comic Writer!" so it's not -too- bad to have little hopes or aspirations Just make sure you don't wanna be an Astronaut.

Hah, I still say "When I grow up, I wanna be a Comic Writer!" so it's not -too- bad to have little hopes or aspirations Just make sure you don't wanna be an Astronaut.

LOL so true. xD

Hey at one point I said I wanted to be a doctor, a cop, and a firefighter all at once....so I'd say aspiring to be a programmer is definitely more feasible and adult than what I wanted at one time :P

I still do the "when I grow up, I wanna be..." bit. I think it would be fun to work for Nintendo at some level or another doing I.T. work or graphic arts. Long ways away from that point and hopefully Nintendo will turn around.

I don't exactly want to BE a programmer, so to speak, it's just that there are three people in my house who are actually successful programmers, and they talk a lot about programming, but the majority of it I don't understand. So I thought, "If I might learn just a bit about it, perhaps I wouldn't be quite so confused at the dinner table." :lol:

Yesterday went pretty well. I've discovered a great method for keeping myself busy; that is, doing errands around the house. One particular thing about the day that made it more interesting was that I cooked something and it turned out fine. (Of course, I did have my mom supervising, haha.) I told her that I was bored, I didn't know much about cooking, and asked her if we could cook something, lol. I decided on brownies, because people around the house have been saying every now and then, "You know... we haven't had ____ in a while..." so, it made them and me happy. :-)

As for today... WELL! I still need to do school. :-P I prefer work over school because I often go, "THIS IS BORING, BLEH!" and start surfing the Internet. At least with work, my body is actually doing something instead of sitting around.

Been getting sad... and then happy... and then sad again. I'm not going to bring up the reasons why because it's super boring to read, lol. Aaaaanyway. That's not exactly what I want to talk about, haha.

Our dryer is being a major pain. Every time you turn it on, it does this...

Squeak... squeak... squeak... squeak...

I can ignore it, but if somebody brings it up it's hard for me to not pay attention to it. It's terrible when I'm trying to read. :-P And that's not the only problem with it. Sometimes it eats clothes up. It tried to ruin one of my shirts, but it luckily failed. Dumb thing... my dad is going to fix it, but until than, we're going to have to hang the clothes up to dry... unless you want to risk getting your clothes ruined.

So yeah, double the work. Not cool. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Well gee, haven't posted in this thing in a while. Might as well.

Okay, so first off, our family has been going to a decent church. We've been searching for one for quite some time, but a lot of the churches that we go to have biblical problems that my dad doesn't like. But so far, this one is pretty good.

After going there a couple weeks, I decided to check out the youth group they have there. I felt a little nervous, being naturally shy, but I wanted to do it because I hardly ever socialize, so I decided to go for it. Luckily, the kids there weren't really rowdy and immature. Thank heavens. I always hate it when I'm around kids who act like they want to bounce off the walls and have mouths the size of pineapples.

One nice thing was that I didn't feel thrown into it. There was actually a very friendly girl that was showing me around and introduced me to people. I told her it was a good thing she was always talking because otherwise I would have felt totally out of place. Her eyes kind of grew wide and she just laughed, lol. She told me about her best friend, Josh, and how a lot of people thought they were dating, but she said they weren't. :lol: Then she looked at him and said, "But I do love him," and he smiled and put his hand on his chest sarcastically, and she said, "Not in that way though!"

So, I was hoping to go again this Sunday, but then I caught a cold yesterday. :-P Thankfully, I feel a lot better today, and will probably be well by tomorrow. Woot!

Segueing to a different topic: I like Spring. It gives the weather a lot of variety. One thing I'm not particularly fond of though, is that when it storms at night, it keeps me up, and one of the worst things about it is that I've got an AC in my room, and when the rain falls, it hits the AC and makes it sound like someones constantly dropping nails on it... and it gets reeeeaaally irritating. I try to ignore it by turning over and putting my pillow on my head, but it doesn't work to good. :-P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Weeell, today I went over to the dentist. I discovered that I most likely won't have any wisdom teeth. The dentist says that they might take an x-ray again sometime later when I older, and if they don't come up then, then I officially don't have any! Yaaay! :D Right now my parents are pondering over if they want to get me braces. I don't really care a whole lot about that, though. I mean, braces are nice, but for most people you don't need them. One thing I do want changed, however, (and they said they would change,) is an obnoxious tooth next to my left front tooth which is skinny and looks like a baby tooth. I lost the baby tooth years ago, but when the new one came in, it never really got any bigger, lol. :-P So they're gonna put stuff around it to make it look natural.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently picked up Sly Cooper and the Theivious Raccoonus (If that's how it's spelled, lol,) from Gamestop. They had a used copy but with no case or manual, but I decided to get it anyway. Besides, it was like, $4.00. Probably the cheapest game I've ever bought. It is also one of the coolest games I've ever played. Very happy I got it.

Also, CHIGGERS! I HATE chiggers. But, I suppose I deserve it. Like the moron I am I ran through some tall grass, and the next thing you know, I have a dozen bites all over. :P Stupid, stupid, STUPID! :banghead: On a plus note, they're starting to go away now, so that's good.

I'm almost done with school. Just have a little bit left to do and then BAM! Summer break! *victory dance*