Middle East worries

TCPeppyTc

Hey guys, I may have posted a topic like this earlier, yet I still find it topical.

I wonder, and somewaht worry about the Arab spring revolutions in the middle east. I appreciate the peoples desire for freedom, but seriously question whetehr they will actually get it. It seems Fundamentalists will take over in Egypt, possibly Libya, though not Tunisia. Id be inclined to support the Syrian revolution, if not for the fact that Assad made a big deal out of protecting minorities. It seems unlikely they will continue to be protected should the rebels take over. This is all rather depressing and confusing for me..... Can anyone shed any more light on this?

I wonder if it has any ties to the Rothschild clans that wants to destabilize the middle east for their own gains? And Government Contracts. Take a look at this preview here: The FourHorsemen So setting up another round of puppet governments that makes things worse. Right now I believe they are aiming at Iran to take them out by using the U.S military that has been over stretched all over the world. The U.S has over 700 bases around the world. More bases than at home.

I myself like the favor of these revolutions for new form of government but the Global Elites are in control over that. Iran and other countries are left to become victimized for WWIII.

I wonder if it has any ties to the Rothschild clans

hahahaha

if the rebels were to win out i'm not sure that they'd have the resources to mold a "better" goverment...

From what I gather, resources aren't the problem, but factional loyalties are. Then again, if you're talking about the Middle East as a whole, you have to be aware that it's not only one country with one set of resources, but a large group of different countries with unique problems, differing forms of governments, which vary in the degree of being democratic or not, and availability to resources. And there's not one set of rebels either - each country currently experiencing revolutions have different factions of rebels who are, for example in Syria, championing different agendas. Some genuinely fight for democratic involvement and better opportunities, while others fight because they're afraid the particular religious sect they adhere to will be undermined in whatever future government emerges. You might think it's highly complex and difficult to understand, and it is, but the reason these revolutions have broken out has, at its core, always been about expressing extreme dissatisfaction with the autocratic governments in question and wanting to change them.

Where it's headed won't be easy to say and the troubles in the Arab world are unlikely to end any time soon, but even if these revolutions mostly eat their own and result in equally tyrannical governments than the preceding it's clear that complacency and living in fear of one's own government is passé. The tendency there has for a long time been claiming to lead a democratic state while running it like a medieval kingdom - but with advances in social media and global communication that is proving to become increasingly more difficult to sustain as citizens can teach themselves that there are different ways to live. Libya, for example, is becoming increasingly urbanised and has a relatively successful middle class that is experiencing a boom in importing literature of all kinds that was earlier banned by the Gaddhaffi regime - hopefully this will lead to a more equitable society that doesn't oppress its own.

• 3 weeks later...

Asad is protecting nobody but himself. Insinuating that we should turn a blind eye to the massacres he's carrying out now because if he weren't in power there would be massacres is rather missing the point because there are already massacres. So if Asad falls, it's not like it can get any worse; but if Asad falls, it opens up the possibility of things getting better, whereas if he doesn't, he'll just march on until he's completely exterminated every living thing in Homs and all of Syria is devoid of dissenters to the Asad regime.