The Bestest Star Fox Fanart EVAR!

Fana McCloud

Hahaha, okay I kid. More like worst because aside from Pac-Fox up there my only fanart is rather old - like over a decade old. Anyone who's been to my DA knows I can do better than that now but if it amuses the court I'll show some of it anyway, though in reality except for a single picture of Fara I have zero art that's of canon characters. Let's take a trip down memory lane.

Here's that Fara pic I mentioned, jeebus the anatomy scares me now:

I did make some ship drawings though:

And then of course I had lots of Fana and her team (but mostly Fana):

Augh, my eyes BURN.

But yeah, there you have it. No more posting old abominations - EVER. Oi.

I have to say, Fana, I'm a definite fan of your style. This one in particular caught my eye; I do like how the muzzles look as well as the overall image. Care to post a link to your dA? :)

My DA is over here: http://fanafox.deviantart.com

But yeah, that's the only one that doesn't really revolt me currently. XD

Hey, these are pretty good! Like crazy foo said, I liked that one with the faces. I think you should keep it up.

You've probably heard me say it before, but your art is great Fana. You needn't be so hard on yourself.

• 5 months later...

So in ceramics class I embarked on making just a flat plaque shaped like the Star Fox flying fox emblem. He came out of the bisque firing today and I just couldn't help but show everyone. :D

Star_Fox_Flying_Fox_Ceramics_01.jpg

Next step is to grind out any blemishes I wanna get rid of and then glaze it. I'm just so happy he came out okay, sometimes stuff gets destroyed or cracks too much so the fact that he survived so well bodes well for him overall.

This makes me want Star Fox logo shaped cookies.

This makes me want Star Fox logo shaped cookies.

Totally derailing, but I agree. :U

Can't wait to see it painted/finished. :3

• 1 month later...

My foxy came out of the glaze firing, though the red didn't seem to take in some places. I guess that's what I get for making him with rod's bod, I'll use bee-mix next semester and try at 'em again. He's still pretty handsome regardless. XD

Star_Fox_Ceramics_Glazed.jpg

• Like 1