Star Fox: Another Story

PkUltimaga

Hello! Everyone, My name is PkUltimaga, and I just recently registered in this site. I've been a fan of Star Fox since I was a child.

1597881967b723ded3eb1b6eff23d444b7df6773

For two or three years I've been working on a webcomic project which is a fan comic integrated in a story canon of my own. My canon mixes SF64 with the original Benimaru Itoh Nintendo Power comic. And it starts with the story of a young coyote/jackal pilot who has a dream of flying alonside Star Fox. However as the story goes by, it gets much more complex. I've been posting some pages on my deviantart for experimentation, but now the comic is bieng revamped and now it's in full production.

I have a couple of questions, I have already read the rules of image posting, but I have no intention of showing any obvious nudity, however, don't you all think that prohibiting the depiction of "death" is a little exagerrated? My story revolves around various themes, and one of them is the consequences of war. Can you not make a little exception to this.

If you wish to read early drafts of my comic so far, you can go check out my deviantart! :D

http://pkultimaga.de...allery/31856551

Just from the small amount I've taken a look at, I have to say that I really do enjoy your drawing style. I'll probably read up a bit farther into the comic later, but from what I've seen, you've done a nice job. :) On your question about death; judging by various interpretations of the rule, general deaths are perfectly fine, but anything ridiculous [extreme gore, limbs torn apart, etc] should be reconsidered.

Otherwise, :welcome: to the site.

Thank you very much, The first chapters of the comic are bieng revamped to keep a good artwork consistency, I've improved greatly since I started the project.

'm putting a lot of thought and effort into this comic, and I made a promise to myself that I would finish it even if It'll take me years to do it! :)

Thank you for the help,

Hey! I just read through this and think its great! :D

There are just a couple issues with spelling and a typo on one of the pages where you forgot to put a space between the words but I found it to be overall, (and I apologize for possibly using a more effeminate word) charming and a fun read.

I look forward to see the comic update and the story continue!

And welcome to Starfox-online! :friends:

Wow, finally! An actual comic of Star Fox that looks promising! I'll have to check into this later...

Anyways from the skimming I've done in the pages, I'd say your drawing looks neat! Keep up the good work!

• 3 months later...

Hey guys! I'm back with a lotta good news! The comic has gotten a lot better since I started revamping it!!

16423346e3284d0887ed6e4d20c207b8a9f3a2d1

As you can see, it now has a name change, to make it more original! :D

And not only that, two new pages have already been revamped!

16423366ba4c9b1bfae8d652dde1adc97f193376

and Page 2

164233714fbed2ae4a99324d86a46b2d280871ed

This look awesome. I absolutely adore how you draw the planets and arwings. :D Keep up the amazing work!

• 1 month later...